Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 40: October - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cámara de Comercio de La Rioja: Detalle de la Noticia

THE PRINCES WILL PRESIDE AT THE PRIZES TO THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE CHAMBER GIVE NOVEMBER 23

Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias, D. Felipe and Dona Letizia, corresponding to the invitation months behind for the Chamber of Trade, have confirmed that will travel to La Rioja to preside at the dinner of delivery of the ' Prizes to the Internationalization 2007 ', that will take place next November 23, organized by the Chamber of Trade and Industry of La Rioja and that in the present edition it will reward to the companies Tecni-Shoe S.A. (Dorking), Vineyards of Aldeanueva and Produmix S.A.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia pose for the media during the 24th Journalism Prize 'Francisco Cerecedo' awarding ceremony in Madrid
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Photo from the funeral:
Yahoo Photos

Last edited:
Thanks LadyFinn.

ANP Beeldbank

I don't like the top but dress is good. She looks shapeless in this something with the fur on the shoulders.

i love the2 outfits, i hope came more pics...

BeautyLeonor, many thanks for all this pics. The Princess of Asturias is spectalular this evening. Totally glowing and luminous. What eyes! What smile! Do you think that Felipe is conscious of the exceptional beauty of his spouse? This question dosen't need any answer!!!

You're welcome adelaide.. i totally agree with you, she looks spectacular tonight... her eyes are precious!!

Letizia looks utterly exquisite; thanks to everyone for the photos.

letizia looks amazing last night!! I love her dress!!

it's a sad event but I have to say that I love letizia's coat!!

Last edited:
Love the dress, especially the see-through sleeves; nice hairstyle. Don't like the jacket at all, sleeves of the jacket shorter than sleeves of the dress, the overall cut is hideous and the fur part looks like a relict from her grandmother. The stockings are ok but not in combination with peep toe shoes (why still wear them in November ???), closed pumps would have looked much better.

Another journalism event where Letizia is left at the table to look at what Felipe has to say. She could well said it herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom