Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 40: October - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Se exponen en Valencia los murales más grandiosos de Sorolla

There are exposed in Valencia the Sorolla's grandest murals

Fourteen big murals in which Joaquín Sorolla recreated the peoples and Spanish customs are the protagonists of an exhibition that will be inaugurated by the Princes of Asturias next Wednesday in the Cultural Center Bancaja.

It would maybe look nice if the costume was fitted; it looks at least three sizes too big and therefore reminds me of a potatoe sack, or if the stockings were a bit lighter. The styling is uninspired and oldfashioned, could easily be pulled off by a 70 year old woman. Can I guess? I'd be surprised if it's not Varela. Either it's actually a too difficult task for him to provide his top costumer with the correct size or Letizia was so annoyed by the comments of her being too skinny that she started ordering her clothes some sizes too big or in pregnancy style :argh::wacko:

The style of the jacket is supposed to be a little loose with lamp sleeves. At least Varela was trying something new.

http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/11/05/703792.jpg

I didn't love the suit or think it was really bad. It was average. I do love that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia always look so happy together and like a real couple :wub:

What a so beautifull potatoes's sac! I'm very found of the dress code of the Princess of Asturias, very near of her climatic and bio geologic preoccupations!!!

I find that Felipe is a little too repeting his ties, this one is worn very often... Do you think it's a lack of imagination?

What a so beautifull potatoes's sac! I'm very found of the dress code of the Princess of Asturias, very near of her climatic and bio geologic preoccupations!!!

I find that Felipe is a little too repeting his ties, this one is worn very often... Do you think it's a lack of imagination?

Who knows? Felipe may have conservative personal taste or perhaps he thinks flashy ties will not reflect well on his princely position. he always looks very smart and his suits are immaculately tailored

I'm not overly fond of Letizia's suit but it is incredibly fashionable.

I really like her outfit. Only the jacket could have been better!

La Cámara de Comercio, preparada para recibir a los Príncipes. Las Provincias

The Chamber of Trade, prepared to receive the Princes

Tomorrow, the Chamber will be a protagonist for double entry and with guests of exception, the Princes of Asturias. In the morning it will be the new inaugurated sedate cameral and to the dusk it is celebrated the night of the Valencian Economy, a gala in which the institution delivers the annual prizes with which it distinguishes to companies of the province.

Los Príncipes de Asturias inauguran mañana en Valencia la exposición 'Sorolla. Visión de España'

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate tomorrow in Valencia the exhibition ' Sorolla. Vision of Spain '

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate tomorrow in the evening in Valencia the exhibition " Sorolla. Vision of Spain ", that will allow to see for the first time in this country 14 big murals that the Valencian painter realized for the Hispanic Society of New York and that till now had never gone out of its sedate in The United States.

The Princes visit Valencia today in a day marked by economics and art

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia opened at noon the new headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Valencia, located on the street of Jesus, which has 6,000 square feet divided into two blocks of eight seven plants for centralizing management services and advice to companies in the institution House.

In the afternoon, the Princes come to the formal opening of the exhibit "Visions of Spain," which will mark a new path of rehabilitated Cultural Center Bancaja and that, until March 31, 2008, will look for the first time in Spain large canvases on the Spanish regions that Joaquín Sorolla painted for the Hispanic Society of New York between 1912 and 1919.

Subsequently, Fair will go to Valencia to preside over the traditional "Night of the Valencian economy", which organizes the annual Chamber of Commerce to reward companies or institutions that have been most prominent in the socio-economic development of the province.

Levante-EMV - Los Príncipes visitan hoy Valencia en una jornada marcada por la economía y el arte

Los Príncipes de Asturias llegan a la Cámara de Comercio en el inicio de su visita a Valencia. Las Provincias

The Princes of Asturias have arrived at 12.25 hours to the new one sedate of the Chamber of Trade, Industry and Navigation of Valencia, which they will inaugurate during the first one of three acts of their official visit of today to the Valencian capital.

This evening, the Princes will proceed also to the official opening of the exhibition " Visions of Spain ", which will mark the new gait of the rehabilitated Cultural Center Bancaja and which, until March 31, 2008, will allow to contemplate for the first time in Spain the big linens on the Spanish regions that Joaquín Sorolla painted for the Hispanic Society of New York between 1912 and 1919.

its been a while since seeing Letizia in red. its kind of a fresh color for winter. Oh no, not again, black stockings just dont work. I wonder what Felipe was doing in this picture

I love the outfit, and i like the purse but for sure not together.... I love to see them together

its been a while since seeing Letizia in red. its kind of a fresh color for winter. Oh no, not again, black stockings just dont work. I wonder what Felipe was doing in this picture

The coat is beautiful; unfortunately two sizes too big. Please correct me if I am wrong but it looks like Letizia is wearing black stockings with brown shoes :rolleyes: dressed in the dark? The combination with the beige purse makes it in total another dreadful combination, too bad as looking at all pieces individually there is the potential to look really nice, at least in theory.

Letizia looked quite tired , didn't she?
Red looks great on her! I agree: maybe it is 1 or 2 sizes to large for her, but I don't care about this since the color looks great! :flowers:
I agree with dazzling about the black stockings: I'm not a fan of this combination either... there are several Princesses who follow the same trend.. like Mette-Marit (the mother of black stockings :D) or Mary...

I like the color on her, as usual the ill-fitting Varela screws it up:ermm:
But the outfit itself kinda suits her, I like how the color gives her a lot of life and shine
What I don't like is Felipe's combination: http://foto-cache.lasprovincias.es/jpg/7/0/1194452325007.jpg
grey suit with stripped red shirt and green tie? :confused::wacko::blink:
I think Felipe got up, proceeded to get whatever was close and Letizia didn't check him before they left home :D :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom