The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor
Aww, I would just love to be that girl taking a picture of Letizia and herself. So sweet that she just allowed that. Love her for that.
I'd love to be that girl too!! She's SO lucky!. Im so happy to see all the support and affection people have demonstrated to the Princes.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery from IPA

IPApress

Old 10-19-2007, 04:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus

The images of IPA are really good, and there are a lots of photos.
But it´s a pity are very small!
Old 10-19-2007, 04:45 AM
Serene Highness

I don't know if this video has been posted yet, but it sure is worth seeing. It's very sweet to see how the princes reacted to the many people calling their names, and especially also inside. Very sweet.
Felipe y Letizia visitan un centro de discapacitados en Galicia - 20minutos.es
Old 10-19-2007, 04:49 AM
Gentry

very good video, princess leonor looked great the locals dressed with the spanish flags and everyone happy with the princes. They seem very beloved by the People, good for them!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
I don't know if this video has been posted yet, but it sure is worth seeing. It's very sweet to see how the princes reacted to the many people calling their names, and especially also inside. Very sweet.
The royal couple seems genuinely caring.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:51 AM

Smile

Thanks for the video! It brought tears to my eyes. The Prince and Princess seem so genuine. I bet it's hard leaving -- I would think they would like to sit down and talk with everyone who wants to see them.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pictures! they look lovely, I love see them with the people.. (I would like to be the girl taking a picture of The Princess and herself .How lucky she is)
I like letizia's outfit, I think she looks great!
Old 10-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

now, they just have in sunday events?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

This princely team is making together an estupendous job! If Ididn't was convinced up to now - As you know, it's not the case- all that they were doing since about two months is the proof of their great professionalism!

I'm very impressive by the fact that the Prince of Asturias is abble to give the leadership to his wife for a specific act whih is doing for her. If it can look normal, regarding of Felipe's eduction, protocolar habits, it's a proof of great tact, I like that!
Old 10-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
It's really nice of them to greet the crowd and have your picture taken by somebody. I wish I'm that girl. Very lucky!!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Commoner

I haven't been around for a bit, but wanted to stop in and poke around. So glad I did. Love the pictures of the Prince and Princess at the school. Warm and genuine. A great couple doing their job fantastically well. The more I see of them the more I like, admire and respect them. Great couple!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

wonderful pictures, loved the ones with Letizia & Felipe interacting with the people, very sweet.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Gentry

what a wonderful couple.. even with though at times there is negativity around them, they are such shining stars.. letizia is so humble and down to earth.. a true princess..
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
The Princes in Vilagarcía

Gallery of photos
El Correo Gallego - Diario de la Capital de Galicia
Love this set of photos.

More from hola
Galerías de imágenes

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4205/119p208xj4.jpg
Old 10-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Aristocracy

Wonderful pictures. They seem very grounded and real in these pictures. Not as though they are just doing their job.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes come tomorrow to Oviedo to the honoring to the Princess, the acts on the occasion of the delivery of the Prizes will begin on Thursday.

Dońa Letizia recibe mańana el título de Hija Predilecta de Oviedo

Dona Letizia receives tomorrow the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo

Dona Letizia Ortiz will receive tomorrow the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo, in an act in the one that will be accompanied by Don Felipe de Borbón and that will be the first one of the agenda of the stay of the Princes in Asturias to deliver on Friday the prizes that take the title of the Inheritor of the Wreath.

The delivery will be carried out in the lounge of plenary sessions of the Town hall at 20:00 before a hundred of guests between whom there appear, close to civil and religious authorities, the personalities distinguished by the municipality - golden medals and favorite and adoptive children - and Dona Letizia's family.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Courtier

Very exciting for the Princess this act, I think she is so happy for this honor, I really want to see her receiving the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo, she never will forget this day.