Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Every pregnant women has issues: nausea, being tired, and overall not feeling that great. But it doesn't mean it's a bad pregnancy, she still worked right up until just 2 or 3 weeks before the birth. .
Of course that this type of annoyances are typical of an pregnant woman and to suffer these annoyances does not mean to have a bad pregnancy BUT...according to said the Spanish press and close journalist of the princess, Letizia had a more annoying pregnancy of the normal ,so she really had bad pregnancies,specially the second one, but I believe that this one is not the main subject of this thread.:flowers:

For bad pregnancies, I say to pregnancies that they have been inconvinient for her. The Princess has had many problems with the nauseas (more than the simple nauseas in the morning), and though it is not a serious problem, it is something very inconvinient.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, opened the XXV International congress of the Public Notaries at the Municipal Congress Palace in Madrid.

PPE Agency

Thanks for the pictures, even though she's wearing pants again, she still looks beautiful.

The first suit is lovely but has someone said too casual for the ocassion, so not the best choice. First she has her hair pull up and then she let it go strange! The brown dress was really lovely, I love the orange combination. But where these two events on the same day?

She lookes lovely! And, oh-my-gosh!! She's wearing lovely pointed heels! Sorry, but pointy heels are my fetish...:D I think she looks good. And I loved her brown dress and orange cardigan combination. Loved it, except for the shoes...

Many thanks, donnak, this shots are great, the princely couple look to be very at ease inthis international book's manifestation.

One more time we can appreciate the good sens of communication of the Princess of Asturias who is using of little simpathetic details about the Infantitas at each time that she can . For example when she was telling about a little children's BD that it's the favourite of Leonor. Good point because it's the proof that all the mothers Letizia is reading to her daughter(s) books for babies and that all the little baby girl Leonor is found of her maternal's lecture; too kind!

One more time we can appreciate the good sens of communication of the Princess of Asturias who is using of little simpathetic details about the Infantitas at each time that she can . For example when she was telling about a little children's BD that it's the favourite of Leonor. Good point because it's the proof that all the mothers Letizia is reading to her daughter(s) books for babies and that all the little baby girl Leonor is found of her maternal's lecture; too kind!

Yes, i agree.. she tells about her daughters at each time that she can...
I imagine Letizia reading the histories of "Pocoyo" (Leonor love Pocoyo and she has a baby bag of Pocoyo:wub:) to her daughter and Leonor listening... so sweet!

Yes, i agree.. she tells about her daughters at each time that she can...
I imagine Letizia reading the histories of "Pocoyo" (Leonor love Pocoyo and she has a baby bag of Pocoyo:wub:) to her daughter and Leonor listening... so sweet!

progress.gif

As I'm not sure that every body know the "pocoyo" style, find hereby a too kind example:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
http://s2.supload.com/free/Pocoyo%20Musical%20Sleeping%20Bird%

( by courtesy of pocoyo entetairment )

I understand why Leonor is very found of pocoyo's BD:wub:

I can't see your pictures but I imagine it is pocoyo .. Pocoyo is so cute! A Spanish friend told me that pocoyo is very popular in Spain.

YouTube - Pocoyo 19 No Tocar Do you imagine our cute Leonor watching this? Answering all the questions and laughing a lot :wub:

Last edited:
She just looks so very thin to me!

I'm lovin' Letizia's choice of clothes now esp. the pants. She looks great when she's wearing pants plus her hair is pinned-up. Love the colors and her shoes. Looks like she did some shopping lately. Her clothes are new.:)

I can't see your pictures but I imagine it is pocoyo .. Pocoyo is so cute! A Spanish friend told me that pocoyo is very popular in Spain.

YouTube - Pocoyo 19 No Tocar Do you imagine our cute Leonor watching this? Answering all the questions and laughing a lot :wub:

Wow, I sure can. I'd love to have a peak and she her in front of the tele participating and smiling :wub:

Thanks all for the pics!:flowers:
Letizia looks nice, I like the jacket and the shirt. I just don't like that black bag with that brown shoes.
Letizia is always smiling but she looks tired.

Last edited:
Economía : La AJE es recibida por los Príncipes de Asturias en La Zarzuela - www.regiondigital.com :: Diario digital de Extremadura :: La información que te interesa al momento, noticias y actualidad de Extremadura , Mérida , Badajoz, Cáceres, Don Be
The Secretary General of AJE Extremadura and member of the Executive Committee of CEAJE, Fernando Sanchez Becerra, next to the rest of the national Director of AJE, have been received again by SAR Prince de Asturias in a Hearing celebrated in the Palace of the Zarzuela and in which also there is been present Princess Doña Letizia. The Prince conversed with the people in charge of CEAJE, moment at which he represents of Aje-Extremadura had the opportunity to comment to the Prince some of the projects that at the present time are being developed and which they affect the creation of new companies on the part of the frontier young people directly.

El Confidencial Digital - Confirmado que el Rey y el Príncipe presidirán, el día 10 de octubre, con uniforme militar, el Consejo de Defensa Nacional

the King and the Prince will preside over, day 10 of October, with military uniform, the Council of National defense the meeting, the 10 of October, of the Council of National defense, organism who replaces the disappear National defense Council, will be presided over by the King Don Juan Carlos, with prince Felipe de Borbón to their side.

Does HRH Princess Letizia have own royal activities or is her main representative job to surround the activities of her husband?

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20071003-0021-010.jpg

I don't really like the jacket she is wearing. It looks way big on her, and the collar makes her look even thinner in the face. The hair up in a pony tail is not very flattering for her. She needs something more fuller in her face. Not a bad choice, just not very flattering for her face structure.

Does HRH Princess Letizia have own royal activities or is her main representative job to surround the activities of her husband?

princess of asturias has her activiades and has others activades with her husband

logo.gif
ba1.gif

I like the way Felipe looks at Letizia! Clearly a man in love with his wife.

Felipe is always looking at her wife, he looks at her with love, taking care of her.. he really loves her and he show that always:wub:

I hope so...

Vanesa.

I hope so...

Vanesa.

What does mean your sentence ? Is it a pessimistic consideration about the love between human beings generally speaking? Or is it a specially observation about the love of one man for his spouse? In the both case it's totally irrelevant I think because nothing in the life is less certain than the length of the/a love. As you know, as every body know the love is the thing the most impalpable in matter of feeling and is absolutly true that if yesterday you were in love of some body nothing can bring the certainty that tomorrow you should always in love! Two solutions for this terrefic constation : So what and live your love as far as it's possible and do all that you think is able to reinforce your love or think is too bad and as is unavoidable is better to take any risk and to refuse all the manifestations of the love which the first one is to avoid to marry a woman/man and creat a familly.

What do you think about this too rigid alternative?:future::headache::heart1::heart2::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom