The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
... this forum surprise me more and more everyday.
I think you have not thought sufficient what you said, and if you really think it I would like that you explined it.

Absolutly true!!! If it's too difficult to express a thaught by words, may be we can suggest to use Smileys

Old 10-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Serene Highness

that's very interesting letezia wearing her wedding rings on the right hand. i've noticed rings on that hand and assumed the photo negative was reversed. is it the usual custom in spain? are their other countries that use this custom? thanks for sparking my interest this morning
imo the CP couples love shines through in looks and gestures in many photos and their affection for their girls is lovely to watch.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
that's very interesting letezia wearing her wedding rings on the right hand. i've noticed rings on that hand and assumed the photo negative was reversed. is it the usual custom in spain? are their other countries that use this custom? thanks for sparking my interest this morning
imo the CP couples love shines through in looks and gestures in many photos and their affection for their girls is lovely to watch.

You are right, it's a spanish custom for women to their wedding ring on the right hand - as far as know- The Orthodox people wear their wedding ring on the right hand too.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
She doesn't have that mucht activity on her own, almoust nothing to consider!
To be precise, Letizia did 4 events on her own since her marriage in May 2004 (plus 2 events where she went on her own because Felipe became unavailable plus 2 speeches where Felipe was present). Almost nothing, very true.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
http://i20.tinypic.com/bfom6d.jpg

OMG, I GOT TO HAVE A PAIR OF THOSE!, I JUST LOVE THEM!

OMG - Me too! Does anyone know who made these shoes?
Old 10-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
To be precise, Letizia did 4 events on her own since her marriage in May 2004 (plus 2 events where she went on her own because Felipe became unavailable plus 2 speeches where Felipe was present). Almost nothing, very true.
It's almost sad. I'm saying almost because there is, after all, much worse things going on in the world these days
Old 10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Nobility

I think that the most important thing it is the service from the monarchy to our country, I believe that it is less important if this work only make the prince, the princess alone or both together, the important thing is that they do perfectly their work and that ,in addition, the Spanish monarchy is one of the most hardworkers, THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Heir Apparent

This is certainly an interesting topic for discussion, but the right place for it would be the What's your opinion about Felipe & Letizia? thread.
Further posts about the topic made here will be either deleted, or moved to the Opinion thread.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
FEDERACION ESPAñOLA DE BALONCESTO
Spanish Feminine selection in the Championship of Europe of Italy is no past unnoticed in Spain. Good proof of it was the telephone call of Its Height Real Prince Felipe to Jose Luis Sa'ez, president of the Spanish Federation of Basketball, to transmit in name of all the Spanish Real House the support and the spirit to him of the Royal Family to the Spanish equipment before the dispute of the end of the European against Russia.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Unless you are Felipe' s best friend and Felipe is the best actor in the world, I would say that in my opinion this is the most unbelievable statement about Felipe and Letizia.
Is Felipe the next winner of the Oscar?

Im' totally agree, this is the most UNBELIEVABLE statement about Felipe and Letizia
Old 10-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouwrein View Post
She's wearing the BVLGARI ring. Letizia wears her wedding ring on her right hand.
http://i24.tinypic.com/a2mms.jpg
Right, and I think that it's not the first time that she is wearing something of Bulgari.

Hereby, it's a big first plan the Infanta Elena with a Bulgari's collar in the same collection

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The Princess of Asturias with the same collar for the wedding birthday of the Grand Dukes of Luxembourg ( the shot is not very good )

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( By courtesy of Hola )

May be the proof that Cartier isn't the single supplier of the Spain Royal Familly.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybart View Post
OMG - Me too! Does anyone know who made these shoes?
Again my shoe envy appears! They are gorgeous shoes!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Since the Question of Letizia's solo appearances seems to occupy more and more space in every thread, we have opened the Letizia's agenda thread, to discuss it.
Please, post comments and opinions about Princess Letizia's solo acts there.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Los Príncipes, el presidente de Portugal y Fenández Vara presidirán la entrega del premio 'Puente de Alcántara' :: Extremadura al día :: Periódico diario digital de Extremadura con la actualidad regional y local :: Noticias e información de Badajoz,

The Princes, the president of Portugal and Fenández Vara will preside at the delivery of the prize ' Alcántara's Bridge '

The Princes of Spain will preside next week at the act of delivery of the International Prize Alcántara's Bridge, in an act in which also there will intervene the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, and the president of the Meeting of Estremadura, Guillermo Fernandez Vara.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Los PrÃ*ncipes de Asturias presiden la entrega del Premio Internacional Puente de Alcántara a la presa de Alqueva - Extremadura - www.lacronicabadajoz.com

Monday, day 15, the acts of delivery of the Prize the International Bridge of Alcántara the 2006 and that will count on the presence of the Princes of Spain, president of...

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 10-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Courtier

This pic show haw remarkable beauty is Princess Letizia, It is Amazing.

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?i...laterlyhw4.jpg
Old 10-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Royal Highness

wonderful pics in did. it seems they take some days for rest...
Old 10-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas View Post
wonderful pics in did. it seems they take some days for rest...
The Princess has had fewer acts these two weeks, but the Prince has supported the same pace. The Prince had 4 acts last week, and this week has 3. It influences that these acts of the Prince are of military character.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Courtier

I love the shirt, the jewels and the pants, and I actually also like the jacket. I just don't like the way she combined it, it doesn't quite match all of it together. I don't like the shoes and the belt.

I would love to see her with a taille-haute skirt that goes with the jacket for the national day or something. and with her hair loose. It don't like her hair up so much.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Nobility

its "amazing"
some day she seems thin so much ....almost sad
and the day after
absolutly radiant

Closed Thread