The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Economía : La AJE es recibida por los Príncipes de Asturias en La Zarzuela - www.regiondigital.com :: Diario digital de Extremadura :: La información que te interesa al momento, noticias y actualidad de Extremadura , Mérida , Badajoz, Cáceres, Don Be
The Secretary General of AJE Extremadura and member of the Executive Committee of CEAJE, Fernando Sanchez Becerra, next to the rest of the national Director of AJE, have been received again by SAR Prince de Asturias in a Hearing celebrated in the Palace of the Zarzuela and in which also there is been present Princess Doña Letizia. The Prince conversed with the people in charge of CEAJE, moment at which he represents of Aje-Extremadura had the opportunity to comment to the Prince some of the projects that at the present time are being developed and which they affect the creation of new companies on the part of the frontier young people directly.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 10-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Serene Highness

El Confidencial Digital - Confirmado que el Rey y el PrÃ*ncipe presidirán, el dÃ*a 10 de octubre, con uniforme militar, el Consejo de Defensa Nacional

the King and the Prince will preside over, day 10 of October, with military uniform, the Council of National defense the meeting, the 10 of October, of the Council of National defense, organism who replaces the disappear National defense Council, will be presided over by the King Don Juan Carlos, with prince Felipe de Borbón to their side.

The Language

Old 10-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Does HRH Princess Letizia have own royal activities or is her main representative job to surround the activities of her husband?
Old 10-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Courtier

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...3-0021-010.jpg

I don't really like the jacket she is wearing. It looks way big on her, and the collar makes her look even thinner in the face. The hair up in a pony tail is not very flattering for her. She needs something more fuller in her face. Not a bad choice, just not very flattering for her face structure.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I like the way Felipe looks at Letizia! Clearly a man in love with his wife. I'm not overly keen with the jacket but her shoes are just fab!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Does HRH Princess Letizia have own royal activities or is her main representative job to surround the activities of her husband?

princess of asturias has her activiades and has others activades with her husband

The Language

Old 10-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drottning View Post
I like the way Felipe looks at Letizia! Clearly a man in love with his wife.
Felipe is always looking at her wife, he looks at her with love, taking care of her.. he really loves her and he show that always
Old 10-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I hope so...

Vanesa.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I hope so...

Vanesa.
What does mean your sentence ? Is it a pessimistic consideration about the love between human beings generally speaking? Or is it a specially observation about the love of one man for his spouse? In the both case it's totally irrelevant I think because nothing in the life is less certain than the length of the/a love. As you know, as every body know the love is the thing the most impalpable in matter of feeling and is absolutly true that if yesterday you were in love of some body nothing can bring the certainty that tomorrow you should always in love! Two solutions for this terrefic constation : So what and live your love as far as it's possible and do all that you think is able to reinforce your love or think is too bad and as is unavoidable is better to take any risk and to refuse all the manifestations of the love which the first one is to avoid to marry a woman/man and creat a familly.

What do you think about this too rigid alternative?
Old 10-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi View Post
princess of asturias has her activiades and has others activades with her husband

She doesn't have that mucht activity on her own, almoust nothing to consider!
Old 10-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
Felipe is always looking at her wife, he looks at her with love, taking care of her.. he really loves her and he show that always
I dont think so.. I think he looks uncomfortable with Letizia...
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyoix View Post
can I ask you why do you think that??
Old 10-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
How come? I don't think Felipe would marry Letizia if he's uncomfortable being at her side. They've been married for 3years with 2 babies and he's not comfortable being with her? If he is I don't think they will have so many acts together, but the fact is almost all their acts are presided by both of them so that means they are clearly comfortable with each other.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Nobility

One thing that strikes me about this couple is how much in love they seem to be. I wasn't really buying it when they first got married; it's hard to tell what the real relationship is when the new princess is self-consciously dealing with her new marriage, new role and the spotlight. (Did she marry him for the position? Did she really love him? Was he really that into her or was it just the right time to get married and she was the first suitable woman to come along? I think there was a whole thread exploring that when they first got married.)

These two seem almost to have fallen in love over the last three years before our very eyes, and in spite of the stress of a new relationship, new roles and two new children, and some sad losses in Letizia's family. And it's the kind of love that is obvious and shows up not only as loving looks and gestures, which can be faked, but also in the form of happiness, which can't.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalwatcher
These two seem almost to have fallen in love over the last three years before our very eyes, and in spite of the stress of a new relationship, new roles and two new children, and some sad losses in Letizia's family. And it's the kind of love that is obvious and shows up not only as loving looks and gestures, which can be faked, but also in the form of happiness, which can't...
If I undesrstand well the end of your last sentence, you are saying that the Princes of Asturias could shown loving looks and gestures in a faking way because it's always possible but they can't hid their intrinsic happiness that they have.

If it's your thaught, I agree totally. It's certain that at the begining of their relationship, Felipe and Letizia was many more reserved, some thing near of a great pudor of fealings. This constatation has allowed at numerus people to tell that the love of letizia had for single ferment these of a terrific ambtition and that the Felipe's love didn't have other basis that a teen ager's emotion.

But as we can see by an alchemy of the soul and the body ( Yes, I know, this words look so romantic as a soppy romance to read in a train!) the couple had find the true balance for their respective strong personality. It's not necessary to be psychologist or to practize the morphing exercize to see how their feelings are rising a lot, so much as if by living together, having great sorrow but also marvellous happiness with their beautifull little girls, they have find the way to express together the deep love unknowed of each of them in spite of their own experiences. May be the great challenge to be the Crown Princes in a period whch can be difficult is an arguement more to intensify their yet deep love? It's my interpretation of the circonstances and of the facts.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
Yes, adelaide, is evident...

http://i24.tinypic.com/331zvcl.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/vfccwp.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/9bg6qv.jpg

I believe that the Princes have could go with serenity and seriousness, a situation that these days it has been tense. The visits to the Basque Country always are difficult, and the visit to Catalonia after the acts against the King, neither it is comfortable.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Yes, adelaide, is evident...

http://i24.tinypic.com/331zvcl.jpg
What rings is Letizia wearing here? There appear to be three- her wedding, engagement, and then another ring?

Yes, Felipe does always look good in uniform...

I'm not sure why, but Letizia continues to remind me of Emma Watson, who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. Or maybe she just reminds me of Hermione. But she does! :hermione:

Old 10-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Unless you are Felipe' s best friend and Felipe is the best actor in the world, I would say that in my opinion this is the most unbelievable statement about Felipe and Letizia.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
... this forum surprise me more and more everyday.
I think you have not thought sufficient what you said, and if you really think it I would like that you explined it.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post
What rings is Letizia wearing here? There appear to be three- her wedding, engagement, and then another ring?
She's wearing the BVLGARI ring. Letizia wears her wedding ring on her right hand.
http://i24.tinypic.com/a2mms.jpg

Closed Thread