Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe is always looking at her wife, he looks at her with love, taking care of her.. he really loves her and he show that always:wub:

I dont think so.. I think he looks uncomfortable with Letizia...

Last edited by a moderator:

How come? I don't think Felipe would marry Letizia if he's uncomfortable being at her side. They've been married for 3years with 2 babies and he's not comfortable being with her? If he is I don't think they will have so many acts together, but the fact is almost all their acts are presided by both of them so that means they are clearly comfortable with each other.:ermm:

One thing that strikes me about this couple is how much in love they seem to be. I wasn't really buying it when they first got married; it's hard to tell what the real relationship is when the new princess is self-consciously dealing with her new marriage, new role and the spotlight. (Did she marry him for the position? Did she really love him? Was he really that into her or was it just the right time to get married and she was the first suitable woman to come along? I think there was a whole thread exploring that when they first got married.)

These two seem almost to have fallen in love over the last three years before our very eyes, and in spite of the stress of a new relationship, new roles and two new children, and some sad losses in Letizia's family. And it's the kind of love that is obvious and shows up not only as loving looks and gestures, which can be faked, but also in the form of happiness, which can't.

:confused::confused::confused::blink::blink::blink:

royalwatcher said:
These two seem almost to have fallen in love over the last three years before our very eyes, and in spite of the stress of a new relationship, new roles and two new children, and some sad losses in Letizia's family. And it's the kind of love that is obvious and shows up not only as loving looks and gestures, which can be faked, but also in the form of happiness, which can't...

If I undesrstand well the end of your last sentence, you are saying that the Princes of Asturias could shown loving looks and gestures in a faking way because it's always possible but they can't hid their intrinsic happiness that they have.

If it's your thaught, I agree totally. It's certain that at the begining of their relationship, Felipe and Letizia was many more reserved, some thing near of a great pudor of fealings. This constatation has allowed at numerus people to tell that the love of letizia had for single ferment these of a terrific ambtition and that the Felipe's love didn't have other basis that a teen ager's emotion.

But as we can see by an alchemy of the soul and the body ( Yes, I know, this words look so romantic as a soppy romance to read in a train!) the couple had find the true balance for their respective strong personality. It's not necessary to be psychologist or to practize the morphing exercize to see how their feelings are rising a lot, so much as if by living together, having great sorrow but also marvellous happiness with their beautifull little girls, they have find the way to express together the deep love unknowed of each of them in spite of their own experiences. May be the great challenge to be the Crown Princes in a period whch can be difficult is an arguement more to intensify their yet deep love? It's my interpretation of the circonstances and of the facts.

Last edited:

Unless you are Felipe' s best friend and Felipe is the best actor in the world, I would say that in my opinion this is the most unbelievable statement about Felipe and Letizia.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO:... this forum surprise me more and more everyday.
I think you have not thought sufficient what you said, and if you really think it I would like that you explined it.

:lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO:... this forum surprise me more and more everyday.
I think you have not thought sufficient what you said, and if you really think it I would like that you explined it.

Absolutly true!!! If it's too difficult to express a thaught by words, may be we can suggest to use Smileys :cool: :D:D

that's very interesting letezia wearing her wedding rings on the right hand. i've noticed rings on that hand and assumed the photo negative was reversed. is it the usual custom in spain? are their other countries that use this custom? thanks for sparking my interest this morning
imo the CP couples love shines through in looks and gestures in many photos and their affection for their girls is lovely to watch.

that's very interesting letezia wearing her wedding rings on the right hand. i've noticed rings on that hand and assumed the photo negative was reversed. is it the usual custom in spain? are their other countries that use this custom? thanks for sparking my interest this morning
imo the CP couples love shines through in looks and gestures in many photos and their affection for their girls is lovely to watch.

You are right, it's a spanish custom for women to their wedding ring on the right hand - as far as know- The Orthodox people wear their wedding ring on the right hand too.

She doesn't have that mucht activity on her own, almoust nothing to consider!

To be precise, Letizia did 4 events on her own since her marriage in May 2004 (plus 2 events where she went on her own because Felipe became unavailable plus 2 speeches where Felipe was present). Almost nothing, very true.

To be precise, Letizia did 4 events on her own since her marriage in May 2004 (plus 2 events where she went on her own because Felipe became unavailable plus 2 speeches where Felipe was present). Almost nothing, very true.
It's almost sad. I'm saying almost because there is, after all, much worse things going on in the world these days :bang:

I think that the most important thing it is the service from the monarchy to our country, I believe that it is less important if this work only make the prince, the princess alone or both together, the important thing is that they do perfectly their work and that ,in addition, the Spanish monarchy is one of the most hardworkers, THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.

FEDERACION ESPAñOLA DE BALONCESTO
Spanish Feminine selection in the Championship of Europe of Italy is no past unnoticed in Spain. Good proof of it was the telephone call of Its Height Real Prince Felipe to Jose Luis Sa'ez, president of the Spanish Federation of Basketball, to transmit in name of all the Spanish Real House the support and the spirit to him of the Royal Family to the Spanish equipment before the dispute of the end of the European against Russia.

Unless you are Felipe' s best friend and Felipe is the best actor in the world, I would say that in my opinion this is the most unbelievable statement about Felipe and Letizia.:lol:

Is Felipe the next winner of the Oscar?:lol::lol:

Im' totally agree, this is the most UNBELIEVABLE statement about Felipe and Letizia;)

Last edited:
She's wearing the BVLGARI ring. Letizia wears her wedding ring on her right hand.
http://i24.tinypic.com/a2mms.jpg

Right, and I think that it's not the first time that she is wearing something of Bulgari.

Hereby, it's a big first plan the Infanta Elena with a Bulgari's collar in the same collection

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The Princess of Asturias with the same collar for the wedding birthday of the Grand Dukes of Luxembourg ( the shot is not very good )

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( By courtesy of Hola )

May be the proof that Cartier isn't the single supplier of the Spain Royal Familly.:flowers:

Since the Question of Letizia's solo appearances seems to occupy more and more space in every thread, we have opened the Letizia's agenda thread, to discuss it.
Please, post comments and opinions about Princess Letizia's solo acts there.

Los Príncipes, el presidente de Portugal y Fenández Vara presidirán la entrega del premio 'Puente de Alcántara' :: Extremadura al día :: Periódico diario digital de Extremadura con la actualidad regional y local :: Noticias e información de Badajoz,

The Princes, the president of Portugal and Fenández Vara will preside at the delivery of the prize ' Alcántara's Bridge '

The Princes of Spain will preside next week at the act of delivery of the International Prize Alcántara's Bridge, in an act in which also there will intervene the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, and the president of the Meeting of Estremadura, Guillermo Fernandez Vara.

wonderful pics in did. it seems they take some days for rest...

wonderful pics in did. it seems they take some days for rest...

The Princess has had fewer acts these two weeks, but the Prince has supported the same pace. The Prince had 4 acts last week, and this week has 3. It influences that these acts of the Prince are of military character.

I love the shirt, the jewels and the pants, and I actually also like the jacket. I just don't like the way she combined it, it doesn't quite match all of it together. I don't like the shoes and the belt.

I would love to see her with a taille-haute skirt that goes with the jacket for the national day or something. and with her hair loose. It don't like her hair up so much.

:ermm:
its "amazing"
some day she seems thin so much ....almost sad
and the day after
absolutly radiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom