Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's wearing a sweater, it's obvious that under the light of the cameras it's become more "noticeable", shall we say.

If she wanted to show her bra there are much more obvious tops she could have worn, it's clearly an accident.

I did not say that she wanted to show her bra but it did show and I don't like it. I am sure it happened unintentionally but what about having a closer look at your clothes before you wear them in public and in front of the cameras (and the conditions in Zarzuela are well known). If the bra hadn't been white but nude etc it wouldn't have shown so much.

Thanks for the pics, I love Letizia's style: clothes, shoes, make up, hair :flowers:

It looks terrible no matter who wears it - be it Queen Sofia or Letizia or Infanta Cristina or any other princess. I simply don't find it suitable for any royal. That's my personal opinion and I don't care about what what is discussed in any gossip forum or Penafiel article.

I did not say that she wanted to show her bra but it did show and I don't like it. I am sure it happened unintentionally but what about having a closer look at your clothes before you wear them in public and in front of the cameras (and the conditions in Zarzuela are well known). If the bra hadn't been white but nude etc it wouldn't have shown so much.

I do agree with you and I think there is no point in comparing Letizia's outfit with Sofia's one because those pics of Sofia have been taken on her Holydays, at seaside and above all, not on a public event.
Though, also in my opinion, the see through clothes are always ugly on a royal.

She is merely a shadow of what she used to be. I missed her beautiful, full hair and her gorgeous outfits!!! She still looks great, however.

Doña Letizia recogerá el 5 de diciembre en Ribadesella el título de hija adoptiva del concejo

Dona Letizia will gather on December 5 in Ribadesella the title of adopted daughter of the council

The Princes of Asturias will visit Ribadesella on December 5. It will be an official visit, in which the Princess Leticia will inaugurate the walk that takes her name and will gather the title of adopted daughter of the council. Ribadesella's Town hall already has received official confirmation of the visit, though the mayor, Ramon Canal, avoided at all time any reference to the concrete date of the trip and limited himself to indicating that it will be " before the ends of the year ".

what's with all the fuss about her bra anyway?

Adenex lamenta la participación de los Príncipes de España en el Premio a la presa de Alqueva :: Extremadura al día :: Periódico diario digital de Extremadura con la actualidad regional y local :: Noticias e información de Badajoz, Cáceres, Mérida, P
Adenex laments the participation of the Princes of Spain in the Prize to the prey of Alqueva Adenex in an official notice, explains its position arguing that the prize the International Bridge of Alcántara to the Prey of Alqueva means the support to a work that has supposed one of the ''mayores ataques'' to the conservation of the nature committed in Europe in the last decades, with the starting of more of a million trees and ...

Los Príncipes de Asturias entregan el lunes en Alqueva el Premio 'Puente de Alcántara'. hoy.es

The "bra" photo is taken from the level of her chest so unless someone's eyes are at the same level the light color of her undergarments will not be noticable. I am sure she looked perfectly ok to the people at the event. Bright lights and high resolution cameras do pick up the most minute details.

The "bra" photo is taken from the level of her chest so unless someone's eyes are at the same level the light color of her undergarments will not be noticable. I am sure she looked perfectly ok to the people at the event. Bright lights and high resolution cameras do pick up the most minute details.

Thanks for your good sens.:flowers:

This kind of discussion mad my day! :lol::angel:
It's true principle question: exactly as to see the little bad button hidden near your nose when your have a stunning make up!!!

Do you think that the Princess of Asturias was taken lesson of how to wear a transparent top given by the Queen Sofia?

http://i23.tinypic.com/2vx0u8j.jpg

( by courtesy of deadlines - summer 2006 )

http://i24.tinypic.com/2yln4w7.jpg

( by courtesy of deadlines - summer 2006 )

No comment:flowers: ..... May be the Princess is laughing because she had seen "the unthinkable"!

Last edited:

I apologize, I didn't read well the posts above and I didn't see yours when I wrote the mine. The pics that I had given a shot were from the same day.

I don't change my purposes, because summer or not summer every body knows that indian shirt like that are always a little bit transparent, it's a question of tissue....

One more time a lot of fuss over nothing :angel: :curtsey::curtsey::angel:

Last edited:
El Príncipe de Asturias entregará el jueves en Vigo las distinciones a los homenajeados en el 40 aniversario de Aimen. europapress.es

The Prince of Asturias will deliver on Thursday in Vigo the distinctions to the honoured ones in 40 Aimen's anniversary

H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón, will be the manager of delivering the distinctions that the Association of Metallurgical Investigation of the Northwest (Aimen) will grant next Thursday in Vigo, on the occasion of its 40 anniversary, to honour to those companies and institutions linked to its activity.

The act will develop next Thursday in Caixanova's Cultural Center of the olívica city, from 18.30 hours, and will be presided by the Princes of Asturias, don Felipe de Borbón and dona Letizia Ortiz.

I don't want to underline how hurry we are reaching to the page 10 in the threads regarding the Princes of Asturias while some considerations are totally artificial, in particulary concerning the Letizia's appearence - we can write yet a big book about all the reactions on this item.

But we have to consider how important is the Princes's activities in so many fields that if we take the time to analyse all the categories of event in which the Princes are involved, we can understand that they have a true and very nearest vision of Spain. I'm always astonishing to see how the Princes can manage their duties with a so little staff. Regarding the famous speeches of the Prince, subject of gibes by some opponants to his work, people who works in public knows that this kind of tasks can't support the improvision and had to be prepared. I'm quiet sure that for this item Letizia have to be a fantastic coach for Felipe because far away of the famous frustration that people can imagine that she has, at the opposite she can involved her in this role sharing with Felipe, may be not the total writing of the speeche, it's normal, but the great part of the preparation. That has to be very intersting. May be it's because of that, that the Queen praise to the Princess during the meeting of the "Hispanidad 's Day".

Last edited:
Today we will see a lot of photos of the Princes in Pontevedra.!!!:flowers:

Agenda:
Trip of Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias to Pontevedra

Visit to the Center of Integral Attention " Princess Letizia " for children and young peolpe affected by cerebral paralysis. Villagarcía de Arosa.

Commemorative luncheon of the X anniversary of the Financial Club of Vigo.

Honoring to the founders of the Technological Center AIMEN, on the occasion of 40 º anniversary of its creation.

You know, speaking as a woman....there are things you CAN'T prepare for. There really aren't. Sometimes you do all the things you're supposed to do before you leave the house and things still go wrong.

This is a rather scathing indictment for something that is a total non-issue.

what's the big problem with the bra? it can always happen. we have seen letiza more than a 1000 days already and she only had a couple of "female incidents": the marylin monroe moment, this bra episode and once she wore a g-string with a quite fitting dress which let imagination very little to do. that's all. it can always happen, and i'm sure it happens to everyone of us much more often than we realise. as seen in the pictures, the same happened to sofia and i remember some monts ago when mary wore a top which also let her black bra show. maxima also kneeled down in argentina with a skirt on and she was lucky not to get an embarrasing picture caught of her. same for mary at an event involving children. not long ago, there was something about rania and a certain outfit that most members critisized. it happens. it's normal.

Vilagarcía da una cálida acogida a los Principes de Asturias

Vilagarcía gives a hot reception to the Princes of Asturias

The princes of Asturias came today to the locality pontevedresa from Vilagarcía de Arousa, in the first act of the visit that they realize today to Galicia and where they received a hot reception on the part of the neighbors of the city.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia came at twelve o'clock at midday, the foreseen hour, to the center of integral attention Amencer, which takes the name of the princess and devotes itself for the attention of young people and children with cerebral paralysis

I cant wait for see the pictures,
The article that lula posted before sais that the Princes was walking the 100 meters that separate from the car up to the entry of the center greeting the people.

Last edited:
what's the big problem with the bra? it can always happen. we have seen letiza more than a 1000 days already and she only had a couple of "female incidents": the marylin monroe moment, this bra episode and once she wore a g-string with a quite fitting dress which let imagination very little to do. that's all. it can always happen, and i'm sure it happens to everyone of us much more often than we realise. as seen in the pictures, the same happened to sofia and i remember some monts ago when mary wore a top which also let her black bra show. maxima also kneeled down in argentina with a skirt on and she was lucky not to get an embarrasing picture caught of her. same for mary at an event involving children. not long ago, there was something about rania and a certain outfit that most members critisized. it happens. it's normal.

Thanks for your clever and serious mad this things clear ! What the trubble ?, I didn't understood nothing! By chance are this kind of posts that we can called empty ones? It's a very artificial dialectic to consider that the Princess 's bra is visible or not ! I'm hoping that the next thread regarding the activities of the Princes would be more interesting!

Cientos de personas reciben en Vilagarcía a los Príncipes, que se saltaron el protocolo para seguir saludando. europapress.es

Hundreds of persons receive in Vilagarcía the Princes, who skipped the protocol to continue greeting

Around 600 persons they gave to themselves appointment today before the entry of the Center of Integral Attention ' Princess Letizia ', of Vilagarcía de Arousa, to receive between vítores and plaudits to the Princes of Asturias, who skipped the protocol to answer to the samples of fondness that were receiving and to be able to continue greeting to the presents that were fighting for a squeeze of hands or a photography of the inheritor of the Wreath and his wife.

I have to admit not seeomg the latest pictures of Princess Letizia and, after reading some of the posts, I expected to see a terrible see-through outfit. Which I did not.

Sometimes there are things women just can't control, and even if Letizia did wear a blouse that were see-through because of the lights, I would refrain from blaming her. But in this case, I don't see even that. The blouse is figure-fitting, and combined with lights, it gives the impression of a see-through outfit, although you can't actually see anything. :rolleyes: ;)

The whole outfit looks nice, in my opinion. And Letizia looks very pretty.
The only thing for me - the stockings. I absolutely hate them. :ohmy:

Last edited:
From ANP

Spain's Princess Letizia greets well wishers as she arrives for the inauguration of the Princess Letizia mental health centre in Vilagarcia de Arousa.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

It seams that Letizia has more popularity amoung the crowd than her husband!

Last edited:
As we are over ten pages this thread is now closed. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom