Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, rarotonga, it was indeed Imelda Marcos.

adelaide, please take note of the corrections. heaven forbid that you should confuse Cory and Imelda. but i understand as you may not know our history well.:)

So sorry for my mistake:neutral: I want to make a joke but it's true I don't know very well the history of the Philippines and this part of History may be it's not the best one, except for the shoes makers.....
I hope that you accept my apologizes:angel:

http://www.guadalajaradosmil.es/noticia.asp?ref=19995
Princes de Asturias will visit this Guadalajara Monday. In the evening it is predicted that BASF, located in the industrial estate of Marchamalo makes a route by the facilities of the chemical company and that anniversary celebrates east its twenty-five year

El Digital Castilla la Mancha

Barreda accompanies this Monday the Princes in visit to Guadalajara

The president of Castilla-La Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, there will visit tomorrow, together with the Princes of Asturias, don Felipe and dona Letizia, the facilities that the company Basf Coatings has installed in Marchamalo's locality, in Guadalajara.

Later, the president Barreda and the Princes of Asturias will move to Guadalajara to inaugurate the Residence 21st century ' Doctor Sacristan '. The Residence possesses 203 seats of residence destined preferably to the retired doctors, though also other requests will be accepted.

Thank you, La Chica;)
What rapid the photos have come!

During the acts in Guadalajara....

El Príncipe de Asturias muestra sus condolencias por los fallecidos en Afganistán y su apoyo a los heridos

The Prince of Asturias shows his condolences for the deceased in Afghanistan and his support to the injured

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias sent today a message of condolence for both soldiers died in the " fatal accident " happened in Afghanistan; he moved his desire of " prompt recovery " to the injured men and demonstrated his support and fondness and to their relatives.

Another new necklace, is that real gold? :eek: Hmmm but I don't quite like it this time, it looks like something you hang around the Christmas tree. I could make a lot of bangles and hoop earrings out if it :lol: j/k. The jacket is new I think, again by Varela, as can be seen/read on the zippers in front (so that's Varela's fall'07 collection- jacket with big zippers in front). Natural/Neutral make-up is perfect as always :flowers:

thanks for the pics!!

Letizia looks great but she seems a bit annoyed by this event!!!

Not, the jacket is not new, is at least the third time that dresses it. And the necklace I am not sure...:rolleyes: I believe that already she has taken it at some time.

Letizia looks good today, apart from the usual non existent hairstyle and, this time, from this so called necklace. Some advertising relict from the campaign for the Olympic Games in 2012? :rolleyes:

Don't think Letizia looks bored, there are other events that give more reason to look bored at, I thought this one was rather interesting. Like her outfit, this Varela jacket looks good on her and it would have been a winner without the necklace that doesn't match with anything else she's wearing.

What was Varela thinking when designing these huge zippers? I already thought the same when Letizia wore the grey dress at the Military Flag ceremony. Looks like he needs some promotion these days, how clever of him to use Letizia as living advert :rolleyes:

Sorry D of M, I don't understand very well your purpose; is to say anything about the outfit, yet wore at least three or for time, or allways to say anything about her jeweles and hairdo? What's the matter if the collar dosen't match up - upon wihch criterium ? a Baedecker guide to " how match up your fantaisy collar when you are Princess of Asturias" ?-

I don't seen any taste fault in this collar. The fact that you don't like no means is an error. I find this collar descret and in a young style, not agressive one, giving a touch of lightness to her general outfit.

What's the matter with her hairdo ? why do you want that she have a strict one? I find you very rigorist. Do you know that the victorian area is finished?:bishop::spider::ron:

Many thanks, Lula for this pics. The crowd seems to appreciate the Princes more than some madrilenian private TV circles or from some other places (s) of catalugna!

oh a lady kisses princess hand.
lula i think the jacket is new,but maybe i am mistaken,thanks for the pics.

Sorry D of M, I don't understand very well your purpose; is to say anything about the outfit, yet wore at least three or for time, or allways to say anything about her jeweles and hairdo? What's the matter if the collar dosen't match up - upon wihch criterium ? a Baedecker guide to " how match up your fantaisy collar when you are Princess of Asturias" ?-

I don't seen any taste fault in this collar. The fact that you don't like no means is an error. I find this collar descret and in a young style, not agressive one, giving a touch of lightness to her general outfit.

What's the matter with her hairdo ? why do you want that she have a strict one? I find you very rigorist. Do you know that the victorian area is finished?:bishop::spider::ron:

Hi adelaide

All I do is give my opinion on what I see - not more, not less. I don't say it's right or wrong, it's just my personal view. I simply don't like Letizia's necklace today, others might like it, up to them. I find it mismatching with the whole outfit.

Letizia's hair is unstyled. Wash and go. I am not asking for an emphasis on fashion or over-styling as shown by other CPs from time to time but I expect a bit more from a princess. Have a look at Letizia's hairstyles from late 2004 to summer 2006 and you will understand what I mean. Hair pinned up, curls, ponytail etc - more variety, more effort.

Letizia has gone from pretty to ordinary, not much left of the sparkle she used to have. Some might call it simplicity but I just find it dull and boring.

By the way, I think the jacket is new, I can't recall an occasion where I have seen it on Letizia before.

To get back On Topic,the purpose was the opening of the residential home.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/RadialPress/Mam

I like Letizia´s outfit today, simple and elegant. I also like her hair, I think it looked good today. Her necklace - it´s something different. I wouldn´t buy it for myself, but it suits her.

Felipe just towers over every man in Guadalajara :D
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070924/721709e82dc83g.jpg

I can see from the terra photos that the Prince and Princess of Asturias have a lot of fans in Guadalajara. Does anybody know many times they have visited this place? Must be an uplifting feeling to be welcomed so warmly by the locals. And I can see a geniune delight in Letizia's face holding that cute baby :wub: IMO, Letizia has that smile here that let me thinks she really is happy to greet the people, and not the smile for the sake of looking good in photos.

OT: When I hear of Guadalajara, I always thought of the one in Mexico :ohmy:

Last edited:
Yes, the jacket can be new, she had one similar with the sleeve most short.

I believe that together this one is the third time that they visit Guadalajara, the Prince has visited the city more times.

Hi adelaide

All I do is give my opinion on what I see - not more, not less. I don't say it's right or wrong, it's just my personal view. I simply don't like Letizia's necklace today, others might like it, up to them. I find it mismatching with the whole outfit.

Letizia's hair is unstyled. Wash and go. I am not asking for an emphasis on fashion or over-styling as shown by other CPs from time to time but I expect a bit more from a princess. Have a look at Letizia's hairstyles from late 2004 to summer 2006 and you will understand what I mean. Hair pinned up, curls, ponytail etc - more variety, more effort.

Letizia has gone from pretty to ordinary, not much left of the sparkle she used to have. Some might call it simplicity but I just find it dull and boring.

By the way, I think the jacket is new, I can't recall an occasion where I have seen it on Letizia before.

I don't share the " pretty for ordinary" because Letizia never bee pretty she was and is yet extremely beautiful and glamourous because her specific and no classical beauty first.

Please, when you don't know any thing don't affirm it.

Even it's not dramatic, the jacket it's not new at all, she wear it the first time in june 2006 at Leganes - I'm not sure for the city but I'm going to check in my archive -or during one of the four visits of Madrid suburbs.:study:

Last edited:
I like the outifit that Letizia wear today,and she is especially beautiful.
She is faithful to her classic and elegant style and I doubt that she changes someday it(and i hope that she doesn´t change it!!).
I think that she is a woman with much personality, very professional, aware with the society and that she does not want the “clothes” exlipse her work.
A princess is not to take different hairstyles every day nor extra modern and fashionable suits, a princess nowadays is a woman who works and is aware with the society.
If the style of Letizia bores to some people they can choose not to see her photos.

I don't share the " pretty for ordinary" because Letizia never bee pretty she was and is yet extremely beautiful and glamourous because her specific and no classical beauty firts.

Different people, different opinions. I'd never call Letizia beautiful, I thought that she was pretty, at least back in those days.

Please, when you don't know any thing don't affirm it.
Even it's not dramatic, the jacket it's not new at all, she wear it the first time in june 2006 at Leganes - I'm not sure for the city but I'm going to check in my archive -or during one of the four visits of Madrid suburbs.:study:
Relax adelaide - it's just about a jacket. I have not sworn an oath on my statement that it's new. So if it's not than I was wrong but we all are wrong from time to time, aren't we :)

Relax adelaide - it's just about a jacket. I have not sworn an oath on my statement that it's new. So if it's not than I was wrong but we all are wrong from time to time, aren't we :)

Don't be anxious about my stressed behaviour:badpc::moody:I'm taking care to be:cool: But sometimes because I find a little bit irritating some false affirmation no checked, I'm becoming:electric:

It's a question of principe if you affirm a fact as a truth whithout to check it, even if it a very minor one, how do you want that people beleive you if they learned that it's false?.....:zen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom