The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, the jacket can be new, she had one similar with the sleeve most short.

I believe that together this one is the third time that they visit Guadalajara, the Prince has visited the city more times.

Old 09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Hi adelaide

All I do is give my opinion on what I see - not more, not less. I don't say it's right or wrong, it's just my personal view. I simply don't like Letizia's necklace today, others might like it, up to them. I find it mismatching with the whole outfit.

Letizia's hair is unstyled. Wash and go. I am not asking for an emphasis on fashion or over-styling as shown by other CPs from time to time but I expect a bit more from a princess. Have a look at Letizia's hairstyles from late 2004 to summer 2006 and you will understand what I mean. Hair pinned up, curls, ponytail etc - more variety, more effort.

Letizia has gone from pretty to ordinary, not much left of the sparkle she used to have. Some might call it simplicity but I just find it dull and boring.

By the way, I think the jacket is new, I can't recall an occasion where I have seen it on Letizia before.
I don't share the " pretty for ordinary" because Letizia never bee pretty she was and is yet extremely beautiful and glamourous because her specific and no classical beauty first.

Please, when you don't know any thing don't affirm it.

Even it's not dramatic, the jacket it's not new at all, she wear it the first time in june 2006 at Leganes - I'm not sure for the city but I'm going to check in my archive -or during one of the four visits of Madrid suburbs.:study:

Old 09-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Nobility

I like the outifit that Letizia wear today,and she is especially beautiful.
She is faithful to her classic and elegant style and I doubt that she changes someday it(and i hope that she doesn´t change it!!).
I think that she is a woman with much personality, very professional, aware with the society and that she does not want the “clothes” exlipse her work.
A princess is not to take different hairstyles every day nor extra modern and fashionable suits, a princess nowadays is a woman who works and is aware with the society.
If the style of Letizia bores to some people they can choose not to see her photos.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Dearest D of M, find a hereby two pics of the 13 of june 2006 in Leganes, suburb of Madrid, of the princess of Asturias with the jacket of today an a hairdo not very " alla principesca"!

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting by courtesy of Getty)
Old 09-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

[quote=adelaide;671411]
Quote:
I don't share the " pretty for ordinary" because Letizia never bee pretty she was and is yet extremely beautiful and glamourous because her specific and no classical beauty firts.
Different people, different opinions. I'd never call Letizia beautiful, I thought that she was pretty, at least back in those days.

Quote:
Please, when you don't know any thing don't affirm it.
Even it's not dramatic, the jacket it's not new at all, she wear it the first time in june 2006 at Leganes - I'm not sure for the city but I'm going to check in my archive -or during one of the four visits of Madrid suburbs.:study:
Relax adelaide - it's just about a jacket. I have not sworn an oath on my statement that it's new. So if it's not than I was wrong but we all are wrong from time to time, aren't we
Old 09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS OPENING A NEW RESIDENTIAL HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE IN GUADALAJARA

London Features International Ltd
Old 09-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

From Hola:
LA PRINCESA LETIZIA, RADIANTE EN GUADALAJARA
Photos:
Hola photos
Hola photos
Hola photos
Hola photos
Old 09-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

[quote=Duke of Marmalade;671426]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post

Relax adelaide - it's just about a jacket. I have not sworn an oath on my statement that it's new. So if it's not than I was wrong but we all are wrong from time to time, aren't we

Don't be anxious about my stressed behaviour:moody:I'm taking care to be But sometimes because I find a little bit irritating some false affirmation no checked, I'm becoming

It's a question of principe if you affirm a fact as a truth whithout to check it, even if it a very minor one, how do you want that people beleive you if they learned that it's false?.....
Old 09-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Two more photos

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this picture, in which everyone had so much fun.
http://i22.tinypic.com/nbam3n.jpg

I like this jacket, however I'm a bit tired seeing the jacket + white-trousers parades from the SRF women. It started with Letizia, then Cristina, back to Letizia again, way too much.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouwrein View Post
I can see from the terra photos that the Prince and Princess of Asturias have a lot of fans in Guadalajara.
People from smaller cities tend to be the warmest (my observation). An article on the warm welcome Felipe and Letizia received in Guadalajara.
El Decano de Guadalajara - Recibimiento "de cuento" para los Príncipes
Old 09-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I love how the princess looks today. I see them in tv and they seems to be very happy with all this people.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Hey, she dropped the "trendy wedges" she'd been wearing everywhere!
So, this event was about opening up a home for the elderly? That is great!
We have to take care of our elderly...
Old 09-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

lovely picrtures from their visit to the elderly home. People seemed very happy to see the crown prince couple. Letizia & Felipe also looked very happy & relaxed on this visit. Thank you for all the pictures
Old 09-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I like this picture, in which everyone had so much fun.
http://i22.tinypic.com/nbam3n.jpg

I like this jacket, however I'm a bit tired seeing the jacket + white-trousers parades from the SRF women. It started with Letizia, then Cristina, back to Letizia again, way too much.
May it's a little bit repeatiting but what's the trubbles? I think, may be I'm wrong, that it's not actually the main problem of the Princes of Asturias, especially for the Princess to know that her white pants are totally boring. At the opposite when for that, the fact to repeat her wardrobe she is receiving satisfecit I think that for Letizia it's a good prize, isen't it?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Serene Highness

In Adelaide's post #84. It says "alla principesca". Does that mean Letizia's hair is not very princess-like? Sorry, it's possibly not a very bright question, just want to make sure I understand things right.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Well, yes. I think she'd said it. But there's nothing so wrong about that. I like Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and her hair is not always in excellent conditions.

We may remark that not all people has hairs who could be easily dispossed in any hairdoss. They could be arranged only in buns, pony tails and so on, for they are too heavy or too greasy. A perfect hair is almost a divine grace, people...So, maybe is better not to make such a fuss about a hairdoss. Just think how hard is that our OWN hairs look wonderful for a special party...

Vanesa.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelD View Post
Hey, she dropped the "trendy wedges" she'd been wearing everywhere!
So, this event was about opening up a home for the elderly? That is great!
We have to take care of our elderly...
They also visted a chemical company upon its 25 anniversary celebration, two non-glamorous working visits.

Closed Thread