Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe looks very handsome today, good outfit well matching up with his tie and subtile color of his shirt. A like very much the Felipe's collection of shirts. I my opinion and I'm a true connoissor he have to be at least 200 hundred one in suave and astonishing colors.
The masculine elegancy is in the cut of the outfit, the shirt with cuff links, english shoes when they aren't made for yourself and high socks.

The fault of taste, generally speaking, not for the Prince even if I don't like ever theirs, is the tie and the way to match it with the outfit. For me the Prince of Asturias is a very well dressed man, classical but very well one even when he is casual.

Once again wrong shoes (I think she bought them by the dozen) and hairdo, but overall she's looking fine

She must have a deal with the designer or company as most shoes Letizia has worn so far this summer have been repeated in different colors. The negotiated discout will please JC and helps to keep Felipe's budget in balance because the money she saved for herself has been spent on Leonor's outfits.

The plateau helps to reduce the height difference to Felipe ... what else can she do.

These shoes are most in fashion nowadays, they are called peep toe shoes I think! Everyone who wants to be in fashion these day must have one pair! The fact that the princess is has very thin legs and those are big shoes with high heels doesn't fit her very well!

These shoes are most in fashion nowadays, they are called peep toe shoes I think! Everyone who wants to be in fashion these day must have one pair! The fact that the princess is has very thin legs and those are big shoes with high heels doesn't fit her very well!
You are right, those shoes are in fashion, but in my opinion nobody should wear something that is in fashion if it doesn't look nice on her.
One should look nice and fashionable, not just fashionable.
Then, those shoes are ugly anyways....

They are not elegant, however they are fashionable!

You are right, those shoes are in fashion, but in my opinion nobody should wear something that is in fashion if it doesn't look nice on her.
One should look nice and fashionable, not just fashionable.
Then, those shoes are ugly anyways....

I absolutely agree with you Giov in which a shoes(for example) can be in fashion but if it doesn´t suit you, you must not wear it but i think that the shoes that Letizia wear lately are very fashion in addition suit Letizia a lot.
Look at the top models, they are thin women, they have very thin legs and they wear with elegance any shoes or clothes.

I agree that the shoes don't match with the total outfit. in addition, i don't really like that her upper body is "wrapped" so tight in this blazer and the lower "flows" in such a skirt... i mean it's a matter of volume... however, she's elegant and that's a fact...

She must have a deal with the designer or company as most shoes Letizia has worn so far this summer have been repeated in different colors. The negotiated discout will please JC and helps to keep Felipe's budget in balance because the money she saved for herself has been spent on Leonor's outfits.

The plateau helps to reduce the height difference to Felipe ... what else can she do.

Ôooh my God what a so claver observation

Ôooooh my God, what a so clever observation!:ohmy: Happily you are right to recall the right things because I have to confess that I beleive that our Letizia this so ambitious woman in fact would to look at Cori Aquino for.... her shoes collections. You know this President of philippina whom the main personnal activties was, during her mandat, to command her shoes in " all the colors". It's the reason why she has more 3000 pairs.
Oufa, thanks you for your very accurate observations!

For worried by the shoes, she has taken those of Friday several times this summer, and they are the same in the same color (maybe of Pura Lopez?).
Her collection of shoes gives me a lot of envy:lol:, she has the advantage of enjoying the best of the Spanish design in footwear.

Already there is the agenda of next week in the web of the Royal House, it will be another week with enough activity, though this time they have many acts out of Madrid.

Princess Letizia looked geat. I like her make up and earings. The earings are not new but they are very beautiful and elegant. http://i17.tinypic.com/4ldzzvo.jpg
Thanks for the pictures Lula !!!!

I'm not so sure as you that the earrings aren't new ones, I beleive at the opposite that they are totally new and so new that I don't succed yet to determine in wich material they are because up to know I don't see a first plan of this ones.

But may be, I can be wrong and if you have some pics/shots with this earrings to see all the details, can you be so kind to share them with us - for my own collection of Princess of Asturias jeweles' s pisc. I thank you very much in advance.:angel:

Ôooooh my God, what a so clever observation!:ohmy: Happily you are right to recall the right things because I have to confess that I beleive that our Letizia this so ambitious woman in fact would to look at Cori Aquino for.... her shoes collections. You know this President of philippina whom the main personnal activties was, during her mandat, to command her shoes in " all the colors". It's the reason why she has more 3000 pairs.

I think you are referring to Imelda Marcos, the former first lady who is (in)famou for her 3000 pairs of shoes. Cory Aquino succeeded Imelda's husband as President of the Philippines.

For worried by the shoes, she has taken those of Friday several times this summer, and they are the same in the same color (maybe of Pura Lopez?).
Her collection of shoes gives me a lot of envy:lol:, she has the advantage of enjoying the best of the Spanish design in footwear.

Already there is the agenda of next week in the web of the Royal House, it will be another week with enough activity, though this time they have many acts out of Madrid.

I hope with a lot of shoes!.....:rolleyes:

They are not elegant, however they are fashionable!

Perfectly right!!
Like Letizia, not elegant but fashionable!
IN MY OPINION.
In Italy we say that you can tell if a person is elegant by his/her shoes, and nobody can deny that we are "experts" in shoes and fashion.

in terms of weather,are these cities they will visit next week different?

in terms of weather,are these cities they will visit next week different?

Guadalajara and Palma have a weather similar to that of Madrid, but the weather in the Basque Country is more rainy and cold in this epoch. It normally, though now the weather is a bit mad; normally the north is more rainy in this epoch, but today in zones of the north it has been sunny and in zones of the south there have been storms.

I'm not so sure as you that the earrings aren't new ones, I beleive at the opposite that they are totally new and so new that I don't succed yet to determine in wich material they are because up to know I don't see a first plan of this ones.

But may be, I can be wrong and if you have some pics/shots with this earrings to see all the details, can you be so kind to share them with us - for my own collection of Princess of Asturias jeweles' s pisc. I thank you very much in advance.:angel:
We can see in detail the new earrings of Letizia in this HQ. I think it is a new jewelry set along with this new ring and the bracelet/bangle she wore to the Netherlands. I think it is made of little diamonds in Platinum or white gold.

Last edited:
We can see in detail the new earrings of Letizia in this HQ. I think it is a new jewelry set along with this new ring and the bracelet/bangle she wore to the Netherlands. I think it is made of little diamonds in Platinum or white gold.

I have to look for images, but I believe that the bracelet already had used it in other occasions, and i believe that the earrings also ... not this way other earrings that she has taken recently that are a little daisy of brilliant with a pearl. The ring takes it from the summer, I believe that it was a gift for the birth of the Infanta Sofía.

Her make-up is nice however i don't like her whole outfit. It looks like she's so shiny in her blue blazer.:ermm: She should have worn other shoes which are of the same color as her blazer. I remember she has blue shoes before.:)

Perfectly right!!
Like Letizia, not elegant but fashionable!
IN MY OPINION.
In Italy we say that you can tell if a person is elegant by his/her shoes, and nobody can deny that we are "experts" in shoes and fashion.

I agree with you giov,that kind of shoes are fashionable and not elegant but i want to make clear something:

It is known that Spanish woman always dresses very pretty shoes (and purses) , the Spanish shoe is very requested anywhere in the world(for example Manolo Blahnik) and the proof is that Letizia has one of the best collections of shoes between all the princess so ..... I consider that here,in Spain, we also are enough experts as far as complements and fashion.

Last edited:
These shoes are fashionable, and though they are less elegant than those of thin heel, have a great advantage ... they are much more comfortable.
The Princess passes a lot of time of foot, on very high heels, and needs to take them because though she has a height of average Spanish woman, in comparison with her husband she is small. Her back and her feet must suffer from these shoes, so these fashionable shoes do a favor to her.

I agree with you giov,that kind of shoes are fashionable and not elegant but i want to make clear something:

It is known that Spanish woman always dresses very pretty shoes (and purses) , the Spanish shoe is very requested anywhere in the world(for example Manolo Blahnik) and the proof is that Letizia has one of the best collections of shoes between all the princess so ..... I consider that here,in Spain, we also are enough experts as far as complements and fashion.

This is going to be the never ending story....

First of all I didn't write that Spanish shoes are ugly or not requested in the world, I just said that the Italians are experts. Nobody can deny this.
I have seen many times also the Spanish royals wearing Italian shoes, Tod's shoes above all.

Second, I just don't like Letizia's taste for shoes, and this is my personal opinion, I didn't say that all the Spanish shoes are ugly, of course, it would be a such a stupid statement. I didn't even say that Letizia shoes are ugly because Spanish shoes are ugly. I know that you have nice shoes in Spain!

;)As far as it regards the beautiful Manolo Blahnik shoes, I am afraid you picked the wrong example, because, the designer is Manolo Blahnik ( that is half Czech, to tell the truth! ) but most of them are hand made in Italy, in Vigevano. Sorry!:flowers:
I told you I am an expert!

However, I don't think anybody is interested in Italian and Spanish shoes import and export, so let's go back to Letizia looks and taste.
Do you agree Camarina?:flowers:

This thread is for the Prince and Princess of Asturias current events. To discuss Princess Letizia's shoes please go here.

marezdote
Spanish Forum mod

I have to look for images, but I believe that the bracelet already had used it in other occasions, and i believe that the earrings also ... not this way other earrings that she has taken recently that are a little daisy of brilliant with a pearl. The ring takes it from the summer, I believe that it was a gift for the birth of the Infanta Sofía.

Dear Lula,
For once I think that I'm not agree with you .

Really the earrings seem to me new - I have quiet all the pics of all the earrings, fantaisy or not, of the Princess since her engagement and it's the first time that I see them.
For the bracelet too. She wore a quiet similar - not totally because it was yellow gold and diamond baguettes - for the dinner gala with the president of Portugal when she was pregnant at the end of january, but this one I never saw it.

But I can be wrong even if i'm very interested by jeweles and I can forget some events where the Princess could wore this jeweles. If by luck you have some pics of this events with this jeweles, would you be so kind to give me the link. I thank you so much in advance. :flowers::flowers: Thanks again.:angel:

«Letizia me dijo que lo importante es tener cabeza»

" Letizia said to me that the important thing is to have head "

Five pupils of the institute of Or Couto who on Thursday gathered in Madrid the prize of the school contest Consumópolis already was yesterday of return and was trying to pay attention on the first day of class while they were revising a day that they will never forget. They return with a diploma and with a portable computer but especially with emotions and recollections.

" Initially we were very nervous because we did not know how it was necessary to follow the protocol. After the delivery of the prize of primary (they took to themselves that of the first cycle of secondary) already we calm down ", it was making clear Belen Vaz in the corridors of the institute, infected still by the illusion of the act of delivery, at which the Princes of Asturias presided. Precisely Don Felipe and Dona Letizia took to themselves all the looks of these young students.

I think you are referring to Imelda Marcos, the former first lady who is (in)famou for her 3000 pairs of shoes. Cory Aquino succeeded Imelda's husband as President of the Philippines.

yep, rarotonga, it was indeed Imelda Marcos.

adelaide, please take note of the corrections. heaven forbid that you should confuse Cory and Imelda. but i understand as you may not know our history well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom