The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia looked absolutely great today, what a lovely outfit!

Old 09-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena View Post

lol! she does look quite proud indeed!

her suit's cloth is beautiful... who designed her great outfit today?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

Believe it or not, it's a Varela
http://i2.tinypic.com/4kmoak0.jpg (the ziper says so)
Old 09-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

Suit ...Felipe Varela
Handbag ... Loewe
Old 09-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

Jesus, i love see them day by day, At any event that pass, they look hapier and hapier. Letizia is very elegant, her tailleur of today is amaizing. Filipe like always is only charme, pure charme. They back from this vacation with all bateries, they don't stoop. Thanks for the pics.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R View Post
Believe it or not, it's a Varela
http://i2.tinypic.com/4kmoak0.jpg (the ziper says so)

Many thanks for this first plan. The tissue of the outfit seems very refined, something as a rude lace.

Thanks for all the pics, estupendous! this couple is vey involved in his duty. The mad my day when we can see them both relaxed and serious, smiling but very attentive to the event. It's a true pleasure to watch at them.

Obviously, anybody can make all the critics about the color, the material of the Princess's outfit, the lengh of the skirt, the shade of the sleves or the zyp, but I beleive that the Princes is realized that this kind of critics - even if it's irrespectfull- are whithout any importance. She is looking as if she is thinking that the most important are the acts and not the color of her outfit nor the lengh od her sleeves.Very good point!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Nobility

I don´t like very much her shoes...
PPE Agency
Old 09-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Courtier

Felipe and Letizia look so great today, Letizia was elegant and i like so much her outfit, Felipe was simply handsome... I Love them!!
Old 09-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
She looks like wearing a jacket that belongs to Victoria Federica or to Carla, too short for her
That short jacket, with 3/4 puffy sleeves, is en vogue for fall right now. And the longer sleeves inside is also en vogue. I'm not crazy about the look myself, but it's very "in".
Old 09-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Felipe is handsome with everything he wears, but in uniform he's just omg

Originally posted by lula
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Hmm.. What are these two up to? Beautiful romantic pictures.. thanks a lot everyone!
Old 09-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
yep, I agree with you, jacket+that outfit= fashion disaster
Uuuppsss, missed some events ... this outfit is a joke, isn't it

I thought that Letizia looked good at most events last week, especially at the ballet evening, although most of her outfits are being recycled, except the one at the military ceremony, I believe.

Recycling is nice as long as it's the classy outfits and Letizia abstaines from weird mixed combinations but I wonder why she now starts recycling to that extent. Did the new auditor cut the budget to zero? That would be sad but at least a hairdresser still seems to be around. Does Letizia hope that the press will get bored with the same outfits, take less pictures and focus instead of work issues? Negative as she still hardly does any visible work, even when it would be appropriate (eg journalism events) apart from walking behind Felipe and collecting the flower bouquets. As a proper appearance is essential here, I hope she continues at least at the level she started with last week.

Seems Zarzuela is keen to have the couple out and about and make people forget about such image killers as the El Jueves cover etc. Time for good news and hard work to save Felipe's job!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Prince Felipe receives to Lula in his second official visit to Spain
UNIONRADIO.NET
Don Felipe also has predicted to attend some of the acts in which Lula will take part during its stay in Spain, like deference to the attentions that has always received in its visits to the South American country
El Tiempo - El Periódico del Pueblo Oriental

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Serene Highness

La Monarquia

DOÑA LETIZIA CELEBRA HOY SU 35º CUMPLEAÑOS CON UNA FIESTA PRIVADA
DOÑA LETIZIA CELEBRATES HIS TODAY 35º BIRTHDAY WITH a CELEBRATION Princes of Asturias will reappear tomorrow before the cameras in the occasion of the end of the Championship of Europe of basketball

The Language

Old 09-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post
That short jacket, with 3/4 puffy sleeves, is en vogue for fall right now. And the longer sleeves inside is also en vogue. I'm not crazy about the look myself, but it's very "in".
That is so true. I saw a collection by Vera Wang. One of the outfits was a a long sleeved shirt worn under a short jacket.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Serene Highness

The Princes animate to the selection of basketball

hola.com - Vídeos del día
click in "realeza"

The Language

Old 09-15-2007, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

They look so much in love every time I see them. She always looks at him as her prince charming, which come to think of it he really was and is!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Aristocracy

I think their last act was one of the most photographed,all agencies provide several pages of photos.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo View Post
I think their last act was one of the most photographed,all agencies provide several pages of photos.
I think it is because today is the princess birthday all the spanish newspaper published this information: "La princesa Letizia cumple 35 años", with pics of this yesterday's act.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian View Post
I think it is because today is the princess birthday all the spanish newspaper published this information: "La princesa Letizia cumple 35 años", with pics of this yesterday's act.
Ah...so Felipe got reminder all over the places. This husband can't forget his wife's birthday. He has no excuse.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post
Ah...so Felipe got reminder all over the places. This husband can't forget his wife's birthday. He has no excuse.

Very, very funny: Imagine the dialogs: " Oh sorry, darling I'm totally forgeting your birthday!

Letizia:

Closed Thread