Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the last pics about the basket match!!!

Many thanks for all the pics about the main event of Yesterday- for the princes themselfs- the golden medal.
Obviously, this reward seems to gave them a lot of pleasure. What a happyness to see a couple not blasé by oficial prize and recognition. What a happyness to see also this couple so happy to have this decoration!

WTF? what in the name of God is that jacket?:eek:
she's wearing the same outfit she wore for Leo's photoshoot at school, but this time with a short jacket?:eek:
The outfit itself is ok, nice, but the jacket screws it up!:eek:

i totally agree. that's NOT the type of blouse you use with a jacket and DEFINITELY not with one that is so short and let's the other see the blouse under it. in fact, that blouse is quite summery and should go alone whether and if possible. i wouldn't say that's a winter blouse or a blouse to use with something else. same goes for the jacket, it should be used with something that fits nicely under it without being see-able. i however loved both the blouse and jacket, but to be wore with something else!

i was however quite happy to see the pictures of the match as i saw the golden medal ones and didn't know they attended an event. we can't deny that they are definitely keeping a busy schedule that... even ourselves cannot follow! :)

It is the third game of Spain to which the Prince goes, is the President of Honor of the Eurobasket. On Sunday the Princes will go to the final. ;)

waouh!!!!!!!!!! letizia is gorgeous!!!! very elegant!!!
I can't wait to see more pics!!

Wow, a new outfit! :wub: Letizia looks fresh (and elegant as always). I like this outfit very much, yes it is a suit/jacket/skirt combo but it is so refreshingly different from her old suits - I am seeing zippers in front (not the usual buttons), the sleeves is only 3/4 in length, the neckline is new (compared to her old ones), the color & print is ok- dark colors looks serious which is very appropriate for the type of event they are attending, and the fit is perfect :flowers:

I have yet to see a clearer pic of the shoes, looks like it is the same shoes she wore yesterday to the awarding of the medal. It seems she likes to wear her hair like that (ponytail with some bangs) more often now.

Last edited:
Wow! This is what I call being back to work! They had act(s) the whole week, except Tuesday :flowers:

Wow! This is what I call being back to work! They had act(s) the whole week, except Tuesday :flowers:
Yes, and next week too. We can see them starting on Sunday (just watching basketball though, but definitely with more pressure that let's say "us" watching the same game because there are always cameras clicking to capture their every move and maybe some private talks with the players). Only Felipe on Monday, then both of them again in an official dinner on Tuesday night, and then on Wednesday they'll present Infanta Sofia to the Virgin of Atocha :flowers:

Oh and add to that, that tomorrow, it's Princess Letizia's birthday! Feliz treinta y cinco Compleaños mi prinsesa!

Last edited:

it is, indeed! everytime i check the thread i see new pictures! i'm totally impressed. i'll need to come back every hour to see if the asturias are up to anything else! a really impressive schedule, wonderful for them! i'm happy they are back. :flowers:

i loved, loved, loved, letizia's last outfit (matching grey suit), isn't it beautiful? she looks so elegant in it.

thanks for the last pics!!

they're such a cute couple: so in live like the first days:wub:

Thank you all so much for all of these beautiful pictures. Letizia looks so amazing! I just can't get over it. Each time we see her, she seems to look happier and more radiant. Those pictures of today show a very happy and very in-love couple. :wub: I love them

Princess Letizia looked absolutely great today, what a lovely outfit!

Jesus, i love see them day by day, At any event that pass, they look hapier and hapier. Letizia is very elegant, her tailleur of today is amaizing. Filipe like always is only charme, pure charme. They back from this vacation with all bateries, they don't stoop. Thanks for the pics.

Believe it or not, it's a Varela;)
http://i2.tinypic.com/4kmoak0.jpg (the ziper says so)

Many thanks for this first plan. The tissue of the outfit seems very refined, something as a rude lace.

Thanks for all the pics, estupendous! this couple is vey involved in his duty. The mad my day when we can see them both relaxed and serious, smiling but very attentive to the event. It's a true pleasure to watch at them.

Obviously, anybody can make all the critics about the color, the material of the Princess's outfit, the lengh of the skirt, the shade of the sleves or the zyp, but I beleive that the Princes is realized that this kind of critics - even if it's irrespectfull- are whithout any importance. She is looking as if she is thinking that the most important are the acts and not the color of her outfit nor the lengh od her sleeves.:angel:Very good point!:angel:

Felipe and Letizia look so great today, Letizia was elegant and i like so much her outfit, Felipe was simply handsome... I Love them!!

She looks like wearing a jacket that belongs to Victoria Federica or to Carla, too short for her:D

That short jacket, with 3/4 puffy sleeves, is en vogue for fall right now. And the longer sleeves inside is also en vogue. I'm not crazy about the look myself, but it's very "in".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom