Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing white after the Labor Day? Yew... J/K. ;) .
I do not think Americans should expect citizens of other conutries to conform to American ways/traditions. Also, even in the US, white can be worn all year round, e.g., winter white.

Next to Felipe and the rest of the Borbon family, Letizia always looks very petite, but here we see her being as tall if not taller than most people at the event, and her heels weren't even that high. Just goes to show how incredibly tall the members of the Borbon family as well as the husbands of the Infantas are.
Yes, they are very very tall. And I think Leonor and Irene will grow as tall as Cristina/Elena - hope there will be tall and handsome men for them like Felipe & Iñaki :lol:

I do not think Americans should expect citizens of other conutries to conform to American ways/traditions. Also, even in the US, white can be worn all year round, e.g., winter white.

The "J/K" in highpriestess's post means "just kidding". I don't think it was to be taken as a serious critique. ;)

I liked a lot the dress she wore at the Maya Plisetskaia tribute. Very simple and stylish at the same time. I do not think she must be criticized for the clothes she wears. I quite like Princess Letizia wardrobe.

Vanesa.

El Confidencial Digital - Los Príncipes de Asturias presidirán la jura de bandera de la Guardia Real, la unidad cuya guardería frecuenta la infanta Leonor

The Princes of Asturias will preside at the oath of flag of the Royal Guard, the unit which day-care center the infanta Leonor frequents

On Friday, the 14th, the Princes of Asturias will preside at the oath of flag of the new royal guards, act that will take place in the barrack " The King ", in El Pardo, at half after eleven in the morning

I think Letizia looks mucht better with printed patterns on her clothes.:flowers:
No it is not very important it is just my opinion regarding her way of dressing, I think she looks better with printed clothes not only one colour clothes. I like the shirt she was wearing in the photoshot of Leonor, and I like this dress because it has something printed, it is not only in one colour. And because she is very thin now these kind of clothes really enhance her. But that is just my opinion!

No it is not very important it is just my opinion regarding her way of dressing, I think she looks better with printed clothes not only one colour clothes. I like the shirt she was wearing in the photoshot of Leonor, and I like this dress because it has something printed, it is not only in one colour. And because she is very thin now these kind of clothes really enhance her. But that is just my opinion!

As you can see, the the desingns of the dress wore for the dance gala event were not printed, it was black laced on silk pale pink suit, the all mad the beautiful cocktail dress.:angel:

El Confidencial Digital - Los PrÃ*ncipes de Asturias presidirán la jura de bandera de la Guardia Real, la unidad cuya guarderÃ*a frecuenta la infanta Leonor

The Princes of Asturias will preside at the oath of flag of the Royal Guard, the unit which day-care center the infanta Leonor frequents

On Friday, the 14th, the Princes of Asturias will preside at the oath of flag of the new royal guards, act that will take place in the barrack " The King ", in El Pardo, at half after eleven in the morning
Wow, the Prince and Princess of Asturias have official acts everyday from Sep 12, 13 and 14. More Letizia outfits to look forward to. Would you bet that a suit will appear in one of these? just kidding :lol:

As you can see, the the desingns of the dress wore for the dance gala event were not printed, it was black laced on silk pale pink suit, the all mad the beautiful cocktail dress.:angel:
Yes Adelaide, of course, but it's not a one colour dress, and I'am refering to that also in my previous message!

Thanks for the photos everybody, it's good to see the couple back at work. I do love watching these two together. they tend tocarry out duties that have real meaning to them.

Looks like the Princes of Asturias will be very busy during the next few weeks, including the presentation of little Infanta Sofia to the Virgin of Atocha. I respect very much the way they are doing their job.

I thought that the princes of Asturias were an event today...:ermm:

The Princes of Asturias will be tonight with the Kings, the Dukes of Lugo and the Dukes of Palma at an event:
Concierto de la Orquesta Sinfónica de Madrid en homenaje al maestro Mstislav Rostropovich

I thought that the princes of Asturias were an event today...:ermm:

They do, a concert to honor Mstilav Rostropovich, but the information for it will be found at the Royal Family thread, since it will be attended not only by the princes, but by the Queen and the Dukes of Lugo and of Palma:)

The Princes of Asturias will be tonight with the Kings, the Dukes of Lugo and the Dukes of Palma at an event:
Concierto de la Orquesta Sinfónica de Madrid en homenaje al maestro Mstislav Rostropovich

They do, a concert to honor Mstilav Rostropovich, but the information for it will be found at the Royal Family thread, since it will be attended not only by the princes, but by the Queen and the Dukes of Lugo and of Palma:)

Thanks!!!:flowers:
I saw only in the princes of Asturias thread...

Good to see Letizia again in full work.

Presidencia de la Comunidad de Madrid

DELIVER TO THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS THE GOLDEN MEDAL OF THE COMMUNITY OF MADRID
On Thursday, the 13th of September 13,30 hrs

The Chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, will deliver the Golden medal of the Community to the Princes of Asturias, granted by the regional Government last April 26 in Council of Government, and which delivery could not be carried out by the outpost been of pregnancy) of the Princess Letizia.

It is a question of the maximum award that it grants the regional Government in recognition of personalities and institutions that have differed in a singular way for contributions and services to the persons from Madrid. The delivery of the medal will take place in a luncheon offered by the Community of Madrid, at which there will be present the members of the regional Government, as well as out-standing representatives of political, cultural and social institutions.

Thank you for the link Mapian, I am watching it now. It will begin in a few minutes..

They have arrived.. now greeting the crowd outside, Letizia wearing a white jacket & pleated pink skirt.. with small white shoulder bag.. and hair is ponytail with some bangs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link and pics, this is what i like to see more, Felipe and Letizia greeting the crowd.

thanks for the pics!!

Leti looks great in white!! very elegant!!!

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Receive Madrid´s Government Golden Medal
September 13, 2007 - Comunidad de Madrid
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

They both look great! I'm happy that they had their summer vacations and now are back at work as are many other royal families. I always find the summer time to be slow and dull for keeping up with all royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom