Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the 47th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remember our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion: be respectful and don't force your opinion to the others
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Don't get into the field of eternal comparisons: this thread is for the Prince and Princess of Asturias.
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted

The spanish relation with the dead is something particulary moving. As the Princess of Asturias is spanish by birth she has in her blood this feeling so deep and so lived of the tragedy. Her face is by itself the reflection of the grief, the personnal one and for the others, even when she is closing her eyes. Tremandous of sadness!

Letizia is so beautiful in these photos at the memorial service. Maybe the most beautiful I've ever seen her. And that's saying quite a lot.

do you know something about letizia´s surgery?, she looks so different maybe she did something like botox

do you know something about letizia´s surgery?, she looks so different maybe she did something like botox

What???:eek::eek: Letizia on botox? What makes you say such a thing? THe picture of the three of them in the car? I don;t notice anything different about her at all besides the picture isn;t that clear plus she is wearing sunglasses. She looked the same to me during the funeral last week. Sad, but very beautiful. I don't believe any of it. Why would Letizia need surgery, she looks perfect the way she is!

I don´t think Letizia has done something to herself, she just has a few extra pounds after the birth and it suits her very well. Also the shorter hair makes her face look different.

I have hear in radio news that The Princes Of Asturias are in this moments in some hotel in Madrid with the families of the 8 Spaniars killed in Yemmen, for give them their condolenses.
I goin to try to find any pics.

It's a nice gesture of the Princes to go and support the family of those, who are mourning the loss of their loved ones.
Thanks for letting us know Paty!

i was pretty sure that they would do something for the spanish tourists who just died in Yemen! it's such a sad period for Spain now!!

Yes it as such a sad time, at least the princes know exactly what they have to do

many thanks for these pictures!!

I love letizia's suit!!!

What can we say: " As the Quen is hill, is tha princess's turn to go to this act" ?

More seriously,twice in less ten days, it's a difficult job to be crown princess in Spain!

What can we say: " As the Quen is hill, is tha princess's turn to go to this act" ?

More seriously,twice in less ten days, it's a difficult job to be crown princess in Spain!

The Queen has had an act this morning in the Zarzuela.

I believe that the Royal House decided to send the prince, and like it is logical the Princess has accompanied him ... though also I believe that it must be very difficult for her, really she is not touching very happy things. At least, on the 15th we will see her in a happy act.

it's a very sad moment for spanish
about princess laetizia, I find her very dignified and very nice with the poor familes
she is also very pretty with her new hairdo, I always like the simplicity of her way to dress and to be, she is a very elegant and intelligent lady

The Princes of Asturias are doing a great job. I like Letizia´s suite very much. It´s nice to see her again, although in a so sad occasion. Thanks for the photos.

Thanks for the video.:flowers:
That it suffers by the seven passed away people.:wub::angel:

Wow the princess looks great. Nice suit for sure and her body totally bounced back after the baby. Really pretty.

It's great to see the princess again although it's another sad event, it's wonderful that they went to see the loved ones of the victims.

God, this woman starts to become rapidly growing thin again. I have the feeling that her weight-problems start again....

God, this woman starts to become rapidly growing thin again. I have the feeling that her weight-problems start again....

!!!!!EXCUSE ME¡¡¡¡¡, Weight Problems??????? :angry:

What do you mean??????

We are tired saying that Princess Letizia is Natural thin, She doesn't have any weight problem, is so stupid remain thinking the same, it is just out of context.:bang:

no need to get offended. it's obvious that letizia lost weight from the day of her engagement until now. she is of course 'naturally thin' and nobody is saying that she is suffering a major condition or a severe illness. the poster may just be saying that her change in weight may be a problem. why do people take comments so personally? it's a fact letizia's weight has changed quite a bit since she is a public figure. i personally think she looks fine now. she had a really thin time, but she seems to have gained some weight during the pregnancy.

Yes, But saying that is a WEIGHT PROBLEM, as if It were really true, is ridilicous.

Sorry but only two months after the birth she´s IMO so chattering-skinny (in German it´s called:"klapperdürr") again that I rather don´t want to imagine how she might come along in the next Mallorca holidays....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom