The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

Welcome to the 47th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remember our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion: be respectful and don't force your opinion to the others
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Don't get into the field of eternal comparisons: this thread is for the Prince and Princess of Asturias.
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted

Old 06-28-2007, 04:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

The spanish relation with the dead is something particulary moving. As the Princess of Asturias is spanish by birth she has in her blood this feeling so deep and so lived of the tragedy. Her face is by itself the reflection of the grief, the personnal one and for the others, even when she is closing her eyes. Tremandous of sadness!

Old 07-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Nobility

Letizia is so beautiful in these photos at the memorial service. Maybe the most beautiful I've ever seen her. And that's saying quite a lot.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Funeral of State for the soldiers died in Lebanon

La Princesa Letizia en los Funerales de Estado por los soldados muertos en Libano - Agencia Prisma
Old 07-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Commoner

do you know something about letizia´s surgery?, she looks so different maybe she did something like botox
Old 07-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabelita View Post
do you know something about letizia´s surgery?, she looks so different maybe she did something like botox
What??? Letizia on botox? What makes you say such a thing? THe picture of the three of them in the car? I don;t notice anything different about her at all besides the picture isn;t that clear plus she is wearing sunglasses. She looked the same to me during the funeral last week. Sad, but very beautiful. I don't believe any of it. Why would Letizia need surgery, she looks perfect the way she is!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Just a quick note - I moved the wonderful picture of Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia & Infanta Leonor in the car, posted by crisiñaki, to Felipe, Letizia & Family News and Pictures thread.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

I don´t think Letizia has done something to herself, she just has a few extra pounds after the birth and it suits her very well. Also the shorter hair makes her face look different.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Magazine "Diez minutos", has some pics of the Funneral.

http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/ext...nes/foto_1.jpg
http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/ext...nes/foto_2.jpg
http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/ext...nes/foto_3.jpg
http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/ext...es/foto_10.jpg
Old 07-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Scroll down abit for pictures of the funeral, big & unwatermarked, guess we all like those...
http://www.royals.web-log.nl/
Old 07-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I have hear in radio news that The Princes Of Asturias are in this moments in some hotel in Madrid with the families of the 8 Spaniars killed in Yemmen, for give them their condolenses.
I goin to try to find any pics.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Heir Apparent

It's a nice gesture of the Princes to go and support the family of those, who are mourning the loss of their loved ones.
Thanks for letting us know Paty!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

ABC.es: nacional - terrorismo - Los Príncipes de Asturias consuelan a los familiares de las siete víctimas del atentado de Yemen

The Princes of Asturias console the relatives of seven victims of the attempt of Yemen

The Princes of Asturias came this midday to the hotel Audience of Madrid to console and to move their condolence to the relatives of seven mortal victims of the terrorist attack of Yemen, happened last Monday.
(...)
Old 07-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Serene Highness

i was pretty sure that they would do something for the spanish tourists who just died in Yemen! it's such a sad period for Spain now!!
Old 07-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Nobility

Yes it as such a sad time, at least the princes know exactly what they have to do
Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Serene Highness

many thanks for these pictures!!

I love letizia's suit!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

What can we say: " As the Quen is hill, is tha princess's turn to go to this act" ?

More seriously,twice in less ten days, it's a difficult job to be crown princess in Spain!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
What can we say: " As the Quen is hill, is tha princess's turn to go to this act" ?

More seriously,twice in less ten days, it's a difficult job to be crown princess in Spain!
The Queen has had an act this morning in the Zarzuela.

I believe that the Royal House decided to send the prince, and like it is logical the Princess has accompanied him ... though also I believe that it must be very difficult for her, really she is not touching very happy things. At least, on the 15th we will see her in a happy act.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Nobility

it's a very sad moment for spanish
about princess laetizia, I find her very dignified and very nice with the poor familes
she is also very pretty with her new hairdo, I always like the simplicity of her way to dress and to be, she is a very elegant and intelligent lady