Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But from April was known that in September she was recovering her normal agenda.

It will be interesting to see what "her normal agenda" means :rolleyes: After last years' announcement regarding her field of interest I would already be pleased with one solo event per month instead of one per year :cool:

Thanks for the different news. Seems after a long break the couple will be busy, acyually back to their normal busy schedule.

it's great news that they are coming back to schedule! i can't wait to see them more often...

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/24/letizia-vacaciones/

The PRINCES WILL RETURN To MAJORCA TO ATTEND The diner OF GOODBYE IN palacio de la almudaina
Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will be united to the Royal Family next the 29 of August, after to have enjoyed private and "secret" vacations during almost two weeks...A trip organized with a group of friends and without their daughters, infants Sofía and Leonor.

The Hola, and more its web go from bad to worse.

The dinner in Majorca is the 28th and the 29th, the first mistake.

The topic of which the Infanta Leonor will begin the school in September it is a speculation ... the Royal House has not confirmed anything, and it is necessary to remember that Hola affirmed last year Leonor will go to a nursery ... thing that never happened.

The same thing happens with the vacations of the Princes, if there is no photo, the only thing that exist are gossips and speculations ... often created by the own press that cannot be any more than one week without a news of the Princess.

Id assume that Hola was a reliable source. anyways, glad to read that we will see them soon again. When the holiday is over, will the couple with the King & Queen head back to Madrid? when Felipe & Letizia are away, the children, where do they stay? with their grandparents?

Leonor is at an age where she might start nursery, maybe the house has not confirmed till starting time is closer.

After the dinner in Majorca the Kings and the Princes return to Madrid. The Prince and the Princess begin their activities on September 3.

I did not listen to any commentary on with whom the girls remain when their parents are out. I believe that the most probable thing is that the girls remain in their house with the babysitters and that their grandmothers pass more time with them. The Queen Sofia lives to less than 1 kilometre, so when ends her work she can pass time with the girls. Paloma Rocasolano works and takes care of her parents and of her another granddaughter, for what I have heard and read must visit enough often to her daughter and to her granddaughters. Also Menchu, the grandmother of the Princess visits them in some occasion.

Last edited:
Leonor is at an age where she might start nursery, maybe the house has not confirmed till starting time is closer.
I think we will never have any confirmation regarding this issue, this is a private issue and we know how they are regarding that!! We will not know or see pictures of that day, in my opinion, because that will be a private issue for them!

Id assume that Hola was a reliable source. anyways, glad to read that we will see them soon again. When the holiday is over, will the couple with the King & Queen head back to Madrid? when Felipe & Letizia are away, the children, where do they stay? with their grandparents?

Dear compatriot, I have to say to you that Hola is doing "errorS", at least once about two of its information. its a true pity because its a very bad journalism but in france it's absolutly the same thing, even with " point de vue".:rolleyes::bang:

It will be interesting to see what "her normal agenda" means :rolleyes: After last years' announcement regarding her field of interest I would already be pleased with one solo event per month instead of one per year :cool:

You don't know what ? The Princess of Asturias is also graduated en knitting socks for the winter and she has decided to dedicate herself in knitting socks for her two daughters!!! Very hard job!!:D

Last edited:
You don't know what ? The Princess of Asturias is also graduated en knitting socks for the winter and she has decided to dedicate herself in knitting socks for her two daughters!!! Very hard job!!:D

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true adelaide ;)

I'am sure that if Dona Letizia has their own agenda this year she will low Prince Filipe's prestige, she will be extraordinary on her job and if she now gets all the attention if she gets her own agenda she will be in the foreground and we may be sure that will ofuscate the other members of the Royal family!!Maybe because of that she will not get to work more times alone!

Web Site for UN Conference to Combat Desertification, to be opened by Princess and Princess of Asturias on Monday.

United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification

United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification

Spain, as the host country to the eighth session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification, has the honour to announce that a welcoming ceremony will be organized in the plenary room of the Palacio de Congresos de Madrid, on the 3 September at 12:00.

The session will be opened by their Royal Highnesses the Prince and the Princess of Asturias.

All participants at the session are cordially invited to attend the welcoming ceremony and the cocktail, which will follow the ceremony on the first floor.

Participants are kindly requested to be in the plenary room by 11:30, as the doors will be closed at that time and will remain closed until the end of the event.

Hispanidad

The Princes of Asturias and Narbona inaugurate tomorrow in Madrid the Conference of the UNO on Desertification

The Princes of Asturias and the minister of Environment, Cristina Narbona, will inaugurate tomorrow in the Conference hall of Madrid, the Conference VIII of the Parts of the Convention of United Nations of Fight against the Desertification (COP 8), a meeting in which until the next September 14, representatives of approximately 200 countries will sit down to discussing, close to environmental groups and NGO, reasons, consequences and " concrete solutions " for a problem urgent that concerns a third part of the land and threatens the life of 1.200 million persons in the whole world.

http://www.guadalajaradosmil.es/noticia.asp?ref=19686

The Princes of Asturias will visit BASF's factory on September 24

The Princes of Asturias will visit Guadalajara next September 24 to take part in 25 anniversary of the installation of the company BASF, located in the polygon of the Henares, in Marchamalo's municipal area.

I saw the Princes of Asturias on tve. Princess is very beautiful. I hope that the photos will be soon.

The Princes, with Guillermo of Holland in him birthday
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attended the night of the last Saturday the celebration of 40 birthday of the heir of the crown of Holland, Guillermo Alexander. An act to that also they attended Infant Cristina and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín
Los Príncipes, con Guillermo de Holanda en su cumpleaños. SUR.es
LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS Y LOS DUQUES DE PALMA ASISTEN A LA FIESTA POR EL 40º CUMPLEAÑOS DE GUILLERMO DE HOLANDA
EL CUMPLEAÑOS DE GUILLERMO DE HOLANDA CONVIERTE EL PALACIO HET LOO EN UNA GRAN 'ALFOMBRA ROJA' REAL

FEDERACION ESPAñOLA DE BALONCESTO
Finery of inauguration of the EuroBasket that begins today and in that Garbajosa will play This act will be completed tonight with Spain-Portugal (21:30 laSexta), divided of the hosts and champions of the world inaugural that will be been present at by S.A.R Prince Felipe

Thanks Lula!!

What is Letizia wearing today? Not very appealing.

Wow, Getty is fast today. Most times they do not show up at all but today ...
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c76486240%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=2

I am surprised by Letizia's outfit as this seems to be a very formal event where men wear suits and even women wear pant suits, costumes etc. The colour is very nice and I like the skirt but why on earth did she chose this over size jumper with v neck instead of a proper jacket???

As Urraquita said, not very appealing.

Last edited:
thanks for the pictures!!!

I'm so glad to see letizia again working!!! I love the way she's dressed! she's very elegant!!!

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Preside the opening of United Nations Conference to Fight Against Desertification
September 3, 2007 - Palacio de Congresos
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

I think that everybody expects that Letizia wears a suit, but she's taking riks and I love it

A suit or something more formal will be the ideal way of dressing for such an event. Leitiza didn't dress very fashionable but always according to the ocassion, this time I think she emphasy her fashion way of dressing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom