The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks you all for the photos. I'm not sure about Letizia's outfit, the top is too slouchy, however it's good to see her branching out.

Although I guess you cannot please everybody, people didn't want her in suits anymore and they're still not happy!

Old 09-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

More photos

VIII Conferencia de las Naciones Unidades en Madrid - Agencia Prisma

Old 09-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I like her clothing! But she is too tin, it is really not attractive and sexy! Now she is wearing a wide blouse with long sleeves but under the sleeves you can see really thin arm also het leggs and face! She should gain some pound and than she will be a more attractive/sexy woman to me!
Old 09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post

Many thanks for the link, do you Know how it's possible to download the pics, I have some difficulties to do it may be it's because I'm not registred.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Nobility

thanks for the pics
It's nice to see Letizia again. She has the best shoes
Old 09-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Courtier

I loved the skirt but I thought the blouse was a little frumpy for Letizia. She has such a tiny frame that she needs to wear clothes that are fitted. She does look very well and happy though.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Commoner

I'm surprised people didn't like Letizia's top. I found it utterly gorgeous, very chic and quite flattering.

Anyhow, it's September, all the royals are back to work and there will be ample opportunity for all the self-proclaimed fashion experts to opine one way or the other about whichever princess they like to opine about... enjoy!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Courtier

I really loved Letizia's outfit. IMO it was a great style and color for her. She looked great. It was fantastic to see her back at work.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Courtier

I like her new style! It suits her.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Thanks you all for the photos. I'm not sure about Letizia's outfit, the top is too slouchy, however it's good to see her branching out.

Although I guess you cannot please everybody, people didn't want her in suits anymore and they're still not happy!
Oh, I love her suits. I think they are what looks best on her.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Heir Apparent

That purple colour really enhance her attributes!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soriagirl View Post
I'm surprised people didn't like Letizia's top. I found it utterly gorgeous, very chic and quite flattering.

Anyhow, it's September, all the royals are back to work and there will be ample opportunity for all the self-proclaimed fashion experts to opine one way or the other about whichever princess they like to opine about... enjoy!

Very funny, may be the most sensitive reflexion that I can read about the protocolar fashion to wear for a princess in the execice of her princely fonctions.

It's good to see that somebody have the good distance about this topic. Thank for your remark
Old 09-05-2007, 07:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Tha purple colour really enhance her attributes!

What purple ?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I'd say it's royal blue? On some pictures, depending on the light the colour itself looks different though.
In general I like bright colours on Letizia, it suits her well. She used to wear plenty of costumes in these colours during her first & second year of marriage.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Courtier

From Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Heir Apparent

thanks agm for the video
so another family member lost to the hunting? Prince Felipe, King Juan Carlos, I saw Iñaki on a video with Felipe and I think even Infanta Elena hunts and now Letizia
That's such a barbaric hobby, I don't like it and I found it very dissapointing for royals to do that
Old 09-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

On what said in his television performance Peñafiel there are many doubts.
Except the Queen and I believe that the Infanta Cristina they hunt all in the Royal Family. The King is the great hunter, the rest they hunt occasionally and normally small game hunting that in Spain is a practice very extended, perfectly controlled by the laws. Another thing they are some more questionable adventures of hunt of the King.

In high classes the practice of the hunt is habitual, many aristocrats and businesspeople pass their weekends in estates dedicated to the hunt, there there are many social meetings (the hunt is not only of high classes, people who lives in the mountain or the field also is in the habit of hunting) . What Peñafiel says is not by no means an innovation. Since she was girlfriend of the Prince the Princess has been adapting to the interests of the Royal Family, because of it she has learned to ski or has gone to days of hunt. Some good friends of the Prince have estates and hunt many. Because of it already two years ago, there appeared the news of which they had given two shotguns to the Princess.

Nevertheless and like they have mentioned in the same program of television and some journalists have commented, it seems that the hunt does not fill with enthusiasm the Princess very much, and that precisely because of it the Prince hunts less.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
That purple colour really enhance her attributes!

Purple??
Perhaps I am color-blind but I believe that her last suit is blue , and in addition this one is a very stylish suit
Old 09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
In high classes the practice of the hunt is habitual, many aristocrats and businesspeople pass their weekends in estates dedicated to the hunt, there there are many social meetings (the hunt is not only of high classes, people who lives in the mountain or the field also is in the habit of hunting) .
Yes, it's difficult to refuse to join. Same in the UK, the BRF are famous for hunting, Diana hated it but what could she do . Even Madonna learned to shoot when she came over here
So it's one thing Letizia probably has to adapt to, although Queen Sofia refuses to watch bullfights, typically spanish, but cannot be compared to hunting, which is much more social. Don't say I like it but it is definitely part of the class they live in.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Nobility

Spanish Royal House has denied that Letizia practices hunting, simply have given to her two exclusive guns and therefore some journalists(Jaime Peñafiel) think that she practices hunting but it seems that has been a confusion.

Closed Thread