The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes of Asturias are doing a great job. I like Letizia´s suite very much. It´s nice to see her again, although in a so sad occasion. Thanks for the photos.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Video

Antena3

Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Gentry

Thanks for the video.
That it suffers by the seven passed away people.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Gentry

Wow the princess looks great. Nice suit for sure and her body totally bounced back after the baby. Really pretty.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

It's great to see the princess again although it's another sad event, it's wonderful that they went to see the loved ones of the victims.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Courtier

God, this woman starts to become rapidly growing thin again. I have the feeling that her weight-problems start again....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
God, this woman starts to become rapidly growing thin again. I have the feeling that her weight-problems start again....

!!!!!EXCUSE ME¡¡¡¡¡, Weight Problems???????

What do you mean??????

We are tired saying that Princess Letizia is Natural thin, She doesn't have any weight problem, is so stupid remain thinking the same, it is just out of context.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent

no need to get offended. it's obvious that letizia lost weight from the day of her engagement until now. she is of course 'naturally thin' and nobody is saying that she is suffering a major condition or a severe illness. the poster may just be saying that her change in weight may be a problem. why do people take comments so personally? it's a fact letizia's weight has changed quite a bit since she is a public figure. i personally think she looks fine now. she had a really thin time, but she seems to have gained some weight during the pregnancy.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Courtier

Yes, But saying that is a WEIGHT PROBLEM, as if It were really true, is ridilicous.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Courtier

Sorry but only two months after the birth she´s IMO so chattering-skinny (in German it´s called:"klapperdürr") again that I rather don´t want to imagine how she might come along in the next Mallorca holidays....
Old 07-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Letizia's beautiful very natural.

Many sad news for Spain lately.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

felipe, letizia and leonor were yesterday at laura ponte's kids birthday. lfi has some little photos... enjoy!

i think letizia looks great in that summery blue shirt!

London Features International Ltd
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

and more photos, again this time in a quite a sad ocassion. felipe and letizia visited the families of the victims of the bombings in yemen that killed 12 spanish people at the hotel where they are staying in madrid.

Galerías de imágenes=

LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS CONSUELAN A LOS FAMILIARES DE LAS VÍCTIMAS DE LOS ATENTADOS DE YEMEN
Old 07-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
no need to get offended. it's obvious that letizia lost weight from the day of her engagement until now. she is of course 'naturally thin' and nobody is saying that she is suffering a major condition or a severe illness. the poster may just be saying that her change in weight may be a problem. why do people take comments so personally? it's a fact letizia's weight has changed quite a bit since she is a public figure. i personally think she looks fine now. she had a really thin time, but she seems to have gained some weight during the pregnancy.
I agree, no need for any offence. Letizia belongs to the group of natural thin women and she looks great now. I hope she will keep the bit of extra weight she has gained during pregnancy. Staying like now would be just perfect, it suits her so well. It's true that she is getting back in shape much faster than others (some posters are already complaining about Mary's body weight - too much - after pregnancy, you just can't get it right ).

But fact is that last summer, before she became pregnant again, Letizia was extremely thin. I don't think that she was suffering from an illness or so but she was beyond looking good and healthy, rather scary (I am referring to the visit of the Down Syndrom Center / Mallorca or the photosession at Marivent). If she gets back to that level of thinness I am sure there will be the same discussions and speculations about her health as last year.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The Princes of Asturias are doing a great job. I like Letizia´s suite very much.
Same top as at the funeral, this time with trousers.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I agree, no need for any offence. Letizia belongs to the group of natural thin women and she looks great now. I hope she will keep the bit of extra weight she has gained during pregnancy. Staying like now would be just perfect, it suits her so well. It's true that she is getting back in shape much faster than others (some posters are already complaining about Mary's body weight - too much - after pregnancy, you just can't get it right ).

But fact is that last summer, before she became pregnant again, Letizia was extremely thin. I don't think that she was suffering from an illness or so but she was beyond looking good and healthy, rather scary (I am referring to the visit of the Down Syndrom Center / Mallorca or the photosession at Marivent). If she gets back to that level of thinness I am sure there will be the same discussions and speculations about her health as last year.
I thnik the issue here is not the weight but being healthy (thin, normal weight or overweight). As long as one is healthy the weight should not be an issue. or . There are people who look like t
Old 07-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Nobility

She does look different; it could be her new hairstyle, or just the change in her face from the baby. I don't think she had any surgery.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir View Post
She does look different; it could be her new hairstyle, or just the change in her face from the baby. I don't think she had any surgery.
Her face is just filled up because of her recent maternity, no plastic surgery there. I hope she gets to keep this because I thought she looked very good at the funeral of the Spanish peacekeepers with her close up pix.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Nobility

I think that laetizia isn't of this kind lady who make plastic surgery, and in more she is very pretty, she doessn't need that
Old 07-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
She had that level of thinness twice, precisely at the beginning of both of her pregnancies.