Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the 45th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remember our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion: be respectful and don't force your opinion to the others
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Don't get into the field of eternal comparisons: this thread is for the Prince and Princess of Asturias.
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted

From biboquinhas

That variety is what I most critisied!I think thye should keep their work in thoso fields that need most their help and those who are consider to be most important by their significance in the society! And I'am sorry but I'am not beeing ignorant I'am just telling about the real facts!Having a meeting with Odontólogos!!!!!I don't think that is a significance area in society but....maybe I'am wrong!

They have both, varieties and focus. Royals need to keep in contact with people from different sectors of the society, varieties is absolutely necessary. At the same time, Felipe has been focused in business, Letizia is (will be) in children. They both also promote Spanish language and culture, which is very much the interests of Spain. On having a meeting with the officials from the school of Odontólogos, it was only one of the 300+ acts Felipe attended each year, what's the big fuss.

From Lula
I have liked to see this Letizia's image with her mother shopping, seem that the images are of Felipe Varela's shop (he has the shop in the same luga where before the Infanta Elena was living).

It does look like Varela's shop. Too bad there are so many better Spanish designers around, she is still obsessed with Varela.

^Maybe he's cheap, and maybe she has already become very good friends with him. Blame Elena for introducing her to him. I believe they were neighbors.

are the couple closer now after the untimely demise of letizia's sister? i don't know. i don't sense that much spark of them now than before.

klau23 said:
are the couple closer now after the untimely demise of letizia's sister? i don't know. i don't sense that much spark of them now than before.

I don't know what you are telling that because it's very difficult to appreciate the relation into a couple after a such tragedy.
At the opposite it seems to me that after the firth month, so difficult for Letizia, as we can see it during the two first official meetings with her husband - Cervantes Institite one and Ceremony for Prizes- the others had shown the very narrow links betwween them.
Watch the the pics shooted during the Conference where their special loved behaviour :wub: are tactible or during the hearrings day of the 27 th of mars where they were we can see how they are in total symbiosis.:flowers:

felipe and letizia will go to mallorca for easter?

corazon said:
felipe and letizia will go to mallorca for easter?

We don't actually know for sure, yet. Many people here at the forums hope to see them in Mallorca. But we don't know and no one would want Letizia to do anything too risky being so far into her pregnancy.:)

Oh and Corazon we have a Easter Vacation 2007 thread to help us all keep up with the royals on vacation, just in case you didn't realize here's the link.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/easter-vacations-2007-a-12330.html

Last edited:
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe tries to hold his daughter Princess Leonor who is about to run on her own while her mother Pincess Letizia looks on during the family's visit to Faunia Wildlife Park in the outskirts of Madrid, Wednesday 04 April 2007.

http://picture.belga.be/todays_pictures/p6458885.jpg

How cute, the infanta with winter clothes and new hair style.
I wish for more pics.
many thanks lula.

Aaw I love how they do Leonor's hair. I also loved it during her trip to the movies with Sofiía, with the little bow, and today I like those ponytails, too cute.
It looks like a nice family trip.

Last edited:
lula said:
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe tries to hold his daughter Princess Leonor who is about to run on her own while her mother Pincess Letizia looks on during the family's visit to Faunia Wildlife Park in the outskirts of Madrid, Wednesday 04 April 2007.

http://picture.belga.be/todays_pictures/p6458885.jpg

Lula, you are a GENIUS!!!:clap:

Allways the good informations, the good pics, the most topics news!

This shot abslutly :wub: :wub: :wub:

To be Infanta of Spain is a true responsability that Leonor assume with great resolution:lol: :wub: :bunny:

And now.... the others pics:ROFLMAO: :lol:

Thanks, lula. Leonor is so cute. Any chance that there will be more photos from the outing?

aww, leonor looks adorable. i love her ponytails today.

:w00t: thankssssss Lula!!! What a surprise!:wub: ...they are a beautiful family.I hope to see more photos.

Leonor is just too cute. They are a really lovely family.

Would you look at her, what a cute little girl.

Leonor looks so beautiful with her hair like that...

Thanks for the news. She is too cute. I could eat her!

thank you so much for this picture. Leonor looks so beautiful. And yet so different with her hair like this. Very sweet :wub:

Little Infanta is really gorgeous! :wub:
Thanks everyone for the pictures. :flowers:

Clymene, I'm afraid cannibalism is not allowed here but otherwise I share your sentiments! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Oh my goodness! This is one beautiful little girl! Love the little out fit and the hair is just tooooooo cute! Can't wait to see the new baby!

This adorable family never ceases to amaze me! When one least expects it, boom, there they are!!!

After a really difficult morning at the office I was finally able to take a quick break and decided to see what was going on with Letizia and her pregnancy. What a wonderful surprise! Now I can go back to my tedious work with a smile on my face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom