The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Amazing little girl! Leonor is such a cutie!
She looks so happy and cute!

Old 04-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

Leonor is a pretty little girl and they are wonderful family!!!Thanks for the great pictures

Old 04-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

This thread is full of pages with the same comment: "Leonor is so cute " and very similar phrases.It happens all the time, i come to this Spanish Forum from time to time and itīs always the same.
I wonder when will you get tired of it.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

because people want to participate and the only thing that they say is that.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
This thread is full of pages with the same comment: "Leonor is so cute " and very similar phrases.It happens all the time, i come to this Spanish Forum from time to time and itīs always the same.
what's so terrible about it? everytime a royal baby comes out people dribble over and are delighted, not just in the spanish forum. it's quite a normal considering it's quite a while between their appearences and the comments are absolutely harm-free... what's so bad then? i guess it's a normal feeling to say "aw, how cute" when seeing a baby. leonor, in this case, is actually very cute and people get over-excited... nothing wrong in that. after all, she doesn't talk yet, so that's the only thing we can comment on.

just wanted to let everyone know that felipe and letizia went to a procession tonight in madrid. there's a picture in el mundo. perhaps they wanted to attend some sort of religious event after not going to palma.

Gente | elmundo.es

direct link to the picture: http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.ne...os_gente_0.jpg
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the photo, carlota. It's great that they are able to participate like that without attracting attention.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
What is the problem Rosana? Leonor is a very cute little girl and each person wants to write her impression when they see her and in addition people agree in which Leonor is a very pretty girl. We donīt get tired to say that LEONOR IS SO CUTE
Old 04-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Do you ever go to other threads? When there are pictures of royal kids they also say the same thing over and over again, "Christian/Amalia/Alexia/Irene/Ingrid/Juan/Pablo/Miguel/etc. is so cute."
Old 04-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
Thank you for the photo, carlota. It's great that they are able to participate like that without attracting attention.
But is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, if they are royals they should be getting attention, especially if they are in their own country, or are people not that interested? I mean in theory, its good for the royals that they are not getting the attention but is it good for the monarchy?

Im not talking about this particular situation, but in general.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hi, some words since my hollydays:
1. Why our dearest Leonord couldn't be so very cute? all the others royal babies are there and all the posts regarding this babies are full of " oh, cute baby"
2. Generally speaking the threads about the Princes of Asturias are very full of discussion, euphemism!!!

Bye, bye, see you soon
Old 04-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Most people probably recognized the Princes judging by the picture of some people looking at their way. But they understood that the Princes were on a private outing and it was not a hand-shaking time. This is the same as the royals attending the concerts, movies, sports games or going shopping in private, people don't come up to bother them most of the time (there were few exceptions, of course).
Old 04-08-2007, 07:54 AM

Leonor is so cute
Old 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Aristocracy

Yes Leonor is so adorable.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
What is the problem Rosana? Leonor is a very cute little girl and each person wants to write her impression when they see her and in addition people agree in which Leonor is a very pretty girl. We donīt get tired to say that LEONOR IS SO CUTE
I didnīt say it was a problem or there was something bad about it, itīs just my impression that there are too many pages full of the same comment; i have to disagree, it doesnīt happen with every baby, not this way at least; i also write things like "Amalia is a pretty girl", but not once every week; i also noticed there are many pages with repetitive comments about the Princes of Asturias, like: How beautiful she is, Itīs an adorable couple. My theory is that the SRF has more followers than the rest, or their followers tend to be fanatics, and i can understand that, just an observation,no offence.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Aristocracy

Does any one know the gender of the royal couple's second child?
Old 04-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

A GIRL.. wanderer!
Old 04-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I didnīt say it was a problem or there was something bad about it, itīs just my impression that there are too many pages full of the same comment; i have to disagree, it doesnīt happen with every baby, not this way at least; i also write things like "Amalia is a pretty girl", but not once every week; i also noticed there are many pages with repetitive comments about the Princes of Asturias, like: How beautiful she is, Itīs an adorable couple. My theory is that the SRF has more followers than the rest, or their followers tend to be fanatics, and i can understand that, just an observation,no offence.
Fair enough Rosana, I respect what you're saying. The SRF has many fans, many of the 'diehard fans' are those who like Letizia.

I rarely comment here, but when I do it is to say how cute Leonor is, because I think she is. And can you blame me really?
Old 04-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

If you go the the DRF threads, you will see many times comments aboput how cute is Christian, and how wonderful and elegant is Mary.
And to the Monaco's forums you read thousand of wonderful comments about Alexandra, and also Charlotte, etc etc, Stephanie's children, etc etc.
Basically, when we are in a forum, we ADMIRE the RF related to this Forum, some of us disagree, but the majority like the Royals, where is the blame to express our admiration?
I melt every time I see little Christian, why not??
And I say today the pics of Palma, IRENE IS A GREAT BEAUTY, like her thre brothers
Old 04-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
i totally agree with you there, rosana, that it can turn a bit too much after reading 10 posts saying the same thing but... after all, leonor is cute and it's a pleasure to see her. i also agree with the fact that most of the people posting at the SRF's forums are quite (or a lot) fanatic and everything seems perfect to them. i also need to add however that something similar happens with other families such as the danish or the swedish families, just to mention examples.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Serene Highness

Is good to see the couple out even if they did not go to Mallorca. Did they attend service in Madrid?

Closed Thread