Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RhapsodyBrat said:
big hugs to you donnaK for the pics! i particularly love the first one; it's as if Leonor was saying "Come and get me, daddy!". ha ha :ROFLMAO:
Or rather: "You won't catch me, daddy, I'm faster!" :wub: :ROFLMAO:

The pics are simply adorable.

She's just too incredibly adorable. I love how they were just like any other family, out enjoying some time with their beautiful little girl. I can't wait for the new baby sister. Maybe we'll catch Leonor directing a kiss towards the baby instead of the cameras.

:lol: Already the whole press is speculating, here they say that 25, others that 30 ... and ultimately the Infanta like every baby will be born when she wants...:lol:

ABC.es: gente - gente - Los Príncipes de Asturias, de procesiones

The Princes of Asturias, of processions

The last information aims at that will be on April 25 when Dona Letizia goes out of accounts and neither it would be strange that the baby wanted to go forward, such and like already it happened with her first childbirth.
Without advertisement of their presence, since it is not considered to be an act of the official agenda, the Princes have wanted to be in the processions of Holy Week in Madrid and of there that last Holy Friday they were coming to one of eight processions that this evening were celebrated in the capital. Don Felipe and Dona Letizia were in that of the Christ of the Halberdiers, the only brotherhood inside the Armed Forces that for its military character there carry members of the Royal Guard and of there that goes out of the Royal Palace. With the way they coincided with that of Maria Santísima of Seven Pains, where the major brother invited them to touch the hammer.

why does it seem that they are the only ones in the park? Did they close it off to the public?
I agree with everyone else, little Leonor is a cutie patutie!!:wub:

talula said:
why does it seem that they are the only ones in the park? Did they close it off to the public?

:flowers:
No, but it was Wednesday in the morning and it rained a little, for that there was not much people.

talula said:
I agree with everyone else, little Leonor is a cutie patutie!!:wub:
I think becouse many people doesn't want go to the park when there's rain and not to very warm weather.

This girl's changing so fast...

:wub:
thanks all for the pictures of Leonor, Letizia and Felipe :flowers:

I love to see this family together they are adorable. Leonor has become so expressive and so grown up! It makes me laugh the way mummy and daddy arent fast enough to keep up with her:wub:

Leonor lives through her first "adventure"

With one year and a half, the visit of the daughter of the Princes of Asturias to Faunia, the Thematic Park of the Nature, it turned in a day full of emotions, discoveries and many surprises.
Leonor vive su primera “aventura”

Australian said:
But is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, if they are royals they should be getting attention, especially if they are in their own country, or are people not that interested? I mean in theory, its good for the royals that they are not getting the attention but is it good for the monarchy?

Im not talking about this particular situation, but in general.
Of course it's a good thing, why wouldn't it be? It's nice that they are able to participate in such an important occasion without being swamped.

Spain Crown Prince Felipe of Borbon and his heavily pregnant wife Princess Letizia arrive the BBVA (Argentaria Vizcaya Bilbao Bank) Foundation on Wednesday 11 April 2007 where they attended the Foundation's Awards for the Biodiversity Conservation.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Prince pleads to confront crisis biodiversity with decision and conviction

Prince de Asturias emphasized today that “to confront the crisis of the biodiversity it is an inexcusable imperative that we must assume with decision and conviction”, after giving, accompanied of Doña Letizia, the Prizes to Biodiversity 2006 of Foundation BBVA.

Príncipe aboga por afrontar crisis biodiversidad con decisión y convicción

:flowers: It is great that princes support this kind of acts, Felipe has been always involved in iniciatives that takes cares of our world:flowers:

What a beautiful outfit she is wearing !

It is amazing how beautiful body she has even in her last pregnancy month, It has grown just the belly, nothing more.

lula said:
Spain Crown Prince Felipe of Borbon and his heavily pregnant wife Princess Letizia arrive the BBVA (Argentaria Vizcaya Bilbao Bank) Foundation on Wednesday 11 April 2007 where they attended the Foundation's Awards for the Biodiversity Conservation.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I thought they were supposed to be on holiday! Both look lovely, especially Letizia.

I watched the video. I understand only a bit of spanish and it's seems that norwegian newspaper declared that princess Letizia is depressed because royal family doesn't allow her to adopt her niece. Could somebody with better knowledge of spanish clarify what exactly was told?

zarat said:
I watched the video. I understand only a bit of spanish and it's seems that norwegian newspaper declared that princess Letizia is depressed because royal family doesn't allow her to adopt her niece. Could somebody with better knowledge of spanish clarify what exactly was told?

Since her niece has a father why should she be allowed to adopt her niece? Seems strange!

zarat said:

This is false news. Just tabloid gossip.

Letizia looks amazing! I don't think she'll be that far behind Maxima in giving birth. I think she'll give birth before Mary. What do you guys think?:rolleyes:

kartheina said:
Thanks for the photos, Redferns. I think Letizia looks like she is ready to pop very soon:

http://press.picturedesk.com/images/db/screen/11782/11782129.jpg
http://press.picturedesk.com/images/db/screen/11782/11782264.jpg
http://press.picturedesk.com/images/db/screen/11782/11782274.jpg

I think the baby might even come before the last week of April.

Maybe, You are right :wub:.

I think when she wears high heels her belly looks a lot bigger (on pictures from Faunia, she had rather small bump).

marilla said:
Maybe, You are right :wub:.

I think when she wears high heels her belly looks a lot bigger (on pictures from Faunia, she had rather small bump).

Yes, but she was wearing a thick coat in Faunia. I know this kind of coat, and I was surprised that you saw that much in Faunia! So, I thought that in Faunia for that kind of coat she actually looked quite big.

Her bump looks so much bigger today than at Faunia but I guess her coat covered it. Who knows maybe we will have another early delivery this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom