Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cute pictures but I don't like Felipe's white pants...though I think he pulled it off!! not so many men can wear white pants and still look guapo!:rolleyes: ;)

This little girl may make me succumb and have a child of my own. She is so sweet and charming you just wanna squish her.

Last edited:
iN didi very very beutiful. I love see her hair stlay... she is adorable

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait to see Leo and Irene playing together, that day I'll die of cuteness overdose:lol:

count me in! those two girls running around will sure make everyone busy. just these pics of Leo in Faunia are making me go "aww..." all the time. i'm probably going to melt. :ROFLMAO:

Pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thanks :flowers: !!!

She looks beatiful whatever she wears! :wub: :wub: :wub: :flowers: :flowers:

Vanesa.

wow...leonor grew up so fast. she is such a cutie. glad to letizia so happy.

Awww, Leonor is so cute, espeically her cute ponytails.:flowers: She is growing up fast! I am sure she will grow up into a beautiful woman in the future. Thanks for posting pics of her and her mommy and daddy! :wub:

Chantal :)

Leonor looks so adorable and the princes so happy and relaxed. Really is a beautiful family.

planetcher said:
She's really a mini-Sofia.

I agree and can also see a strong resemblance to her aunt Cristina.

KikkiB said:
Those pants looks like something he found at the bottom of the closet from 1985 or something. Fair enough, the 80's is retro these days, but not all the fashion from the decade needs to be revisited :ohmy: Otherwise, really cute photos :flowers:

That is so funny!!! Yes, they need to increase the Prince's allowance. He needs new and more modern pants/jeans/anything except those ugly, two sizes too small white pants. Yuck!

magnik said:
There's no hospitals on Majorca?

:lol::lol: I am sure there are hospitals is just that maybe they are taking precautions with her. Also because of the trip, it may be too much for the princess. She has had it tough with this one.

magnik said:

She's not allowed to fly anymore. Reports say she's due last week of April.

magnik said:

Plenty of hospitals:

Hospital Universitario de Son Dureta
Hospital San Juan de Dios
Clínica Miramar in Palma
Fundación Hospital de Manacor
Centro Médico Aragón
Clínica E.M.E.C.E.
Hospital General de Muro
Fundación Hospital Son Llàtzer
Clínica Mutua Balear

Etc.

:flowers:

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
The little angel is growing more and more beautiful, cute and adorable.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

planetcher said:
She's not allowed to fly anymore. Reports say she's due last week of April.

So it's more probably that she doesn't give a birth in early May as it was said before...

I still have a hope that all three CPss give a birth in the same month. It would be great, don't you think?

Thanks Henri M.

:flowers:

Last edited:
I was reading in HOLA! Magazine on how they expected the birth around April 30. So it may come even sooner than that if she is already taking precautions.

I'm glad letizia is thinking of herself and putting herself first the baby's and mothers health is more important then anything. I can't wait to see the little girl, she'll be a diamond if she looks anything like her sister leonor

Wonderful pictures. A great looking family. Leonor is simply adorable.

Wonderful pictures:) Little Leonor is so cute with the ponytails:wub: I think she look more and more like Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom