The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Nice pics. Thanks.

They both look great.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Courtier

We don't know how she's really doing with this pregnancy, therefore we cannot judge her because we're just spectators. The only people who do are her family, the gray men in Zarzuela, her doctors, and herself. In addition, I definitely agree with seto that you cannot put a time limit on grief especially with the manner her sister died.

P.S. Why are there multiple posts?

Old 03-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pictures, i love it when they look at each other.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Sorry, but I find your attitud a little bite out of order. Nobody has said that the Princess of Asturias have a diffificult pregnancy ONLY because her nauseus state of the morning.

But if You have a little of compassion for her, you have to read that it's a familly inheritance to have pregnancy UNCOMFORTABLE; IMO it's to me more correct, but I'm not a doctor, to say the the Princess of Asturias have a very uncomfortable pregnancy which make her not very well than she has a difficult pregnancy.

In this kind of consideration, can you imagine an official act with a Princess who is vomiting? It would be very funny, isen't it but not for every body.

In fact nobody knows exactly the pregnancy's pains of the Princess, but it's totally normal: " Never explain, never complain" ... don't forget it!
Well said Adelaide! i´m totally agree with that.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Commoner

Adélaïde, I'm back. And I totally agree with you and Lauritas. Don't judge everything she does and doesn't. Does she have problems with her pregnancy ? maybe, maybe not. Where's the problem ? I'm sure she's doing the best that she can do with those strange situation : soon giving birth and by the same time, loosing her sister. I find this thread sometimes very agressive, don't know why. Maybe someone can explain to me, with real facts and not only feelings and approximative appreciations. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
La Monarquia

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 03-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Nobility

video
link realeza hola.com - Vídeos del día
Old 03-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi
Thanks for posting the link, fan!

The Princess of Asturias, the president of honour of the VIIth edition of the Marathon in Madrid.
The Princess, doña Letizia Ortiz, has accepted for the third time the presidency of Medio Maratón Villa de Madrid which seventh edition will dispute next April 1st, and will receive dorsal number “00001”, the organizers informed today.
The president of the Sport Grouping Marathon, Carlos del Pozo, has received from the House of HRH the Prince of Asturias a letter in which the head of the Secretariat has communicated that the Princess of Asturias has accepted the Presidency of Honor of the VIIth Medio Maratón Villa de Madrid.
“We are enchanted with the support the Royal House is offering to us. For us, like grouping sport, fills us with pride that such a young woman as the Princess of Asturias is the President of Honor of the race which with mimo we organized more, the Maratón Means Villa of the Madrid, for being oldest and the most concurred”, comments del Pozo.
[...]

Old 03-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
video
link realeza hola.com - Vídeos del día
I CAN'T SEE THE VIDEO
Old 03-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
I CAN'T SEE THE VIDEO
link "realeza" and on the left "los principes de asturias"
Old 03-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Courtier

OK THNKS, Now I can.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
P.S. Why are there multiple posts?
Because yesterday for awhile there was some technical difficulties with the web site and many people couldn't post. We would try and then it wouldn't go thru so one may have tried a second or even a third time before they realized what was going on with the web site. Therefore when the problem was fixed the repeated posts were recovered and now appear here in the thread. This happened to me yesterday but I have since deleted my repeats.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Adélaïde, I'm back. And I totally agree with you and Lauritas. Don't judge everything she does and doesn't. Does she have problems with her pregnancy ? maybe, maybe not. Where's the problem ? I'm sure she's doing the best that she can do with those strange situation : soon giving birth and by the same time, loosing her sister. I find this thread sometimes very agressive, don't know why. Maybe someone can explain to me, with real facts and not only feelings and approximative appreciations. Thanks.
Exactly as you, I'm very astonishing by the strong agressivity that we can find, time by time on the threads concerning especially the Princes of Asturias.

I'm trying to understand why? First I have thaught at the languages's difficulties ( some people as me aren't not fluent and can make mistakes and by the way misendunrstanding, may be.

Then, the type of activities of the Princes: they are working more as International/national senior civil servant than Crown Princes of old monarchy.

Their personality: together they are doing an estupendous couple with some qualities difficult to admit as the great beauty and the Intelligency, may be it's too much.

To end they have a so beautifull little girl that it looks totaly unacceptable that they can have so great qualities.

It's totally normal that nobody can have the same opinion, happily! But that is less funny is when people only to make steril controversary said something which is obviously very far away of the evidency and/or the truth.

What may we do? To answer at each time and to be very boser for the else? To avoid the provocation with the risk to denature the spirit of this thread? To try to raise the debate by insisting on the very relevant event?

It's up to you because, as you know a Forum is interesting mainly because its participants.

I apologize for my purposes! Amen
Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

this is a picture worth a thousand words imo, posted by donnaK - picture
Old 03-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Courtier

glad to see she's back!!! i love the purple coat on her!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
this is a picture worth a thousand words imo, posted by donnaK - picture

Your choice is absolutly spectacular. In this shot they are looking so in accordance with themself, I'm repeating - sorry - absolutling spectacular
Old 03-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Today the Prince Of Asturias has an act in Paris (France).

According to the last surprisses that Princess Letizia has given to us, Do you think she will attend with him?
Old 03-20-2007, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent

My opinion:
I think she will not go through a trip! She will only attend events in Zarzuela a few minutes from her home!But I may be mistaken of course!
Old 03-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty

According to the last surprisses that Princess Letizia has given to us, Do you think she will attend with him?
I hope so, and maby shall Letizia wear light collours in her clotes!

my site: spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl
Old 03-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty

It will be a great pleasure to see her in Paris, but it's seems to me totally irrealistic to think that the Princess of Asturias can't take the airplane, attempt at the event and go back in Madrid, the all in one day. If actually it's not a strengh test, it will be totally stupid to have any risk for the Princess or the baby, especially when it's absolutly obvious that she is very tired by this pregnancy.

The stakanovism or tailorism- as you want- is a little old fashion, you know!:smartass:

Closed Thread