Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 33: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxsteve said:
Clothes don't necessarily show your sadness. It is okay to wear red or yellow. The pain and suffering is inside!

I don't know anyone who's mourning who wears clothes other than black.

Roxsteve said:
Clothes don't necessarily show your sadness. It is okay to wear red or yellow. The pain and suffering is inside!

If she wants to wear black in mourning then we should respect that. Who are we to dictate her how she should cope the death of her sister? We don't know what she and her family are going through right now considering how her sister died. I didn't wanna mention the word "suicide", but to make a point this is the time when family members are asking questions and reflecting on things should've and could've done or things they may have overlooked. I actually hope they get some therapy because as a mental health nurse that's what we recommend.

sofajr said:
nayralorenzo said:
I want to see her with another clothers, I am tired of the dark pants and dark dresses, maybe with trousers and clear colours she will be more beautiful.

we can al understand why is she wearing dark colours, letizia has just lost her sister. one needs respect her feelings.

it can be for the death, but before the death of Erika she was also wearing black clothes, and I don't like how they fit in her, I like more her with another clothes...and for me to wear black because you are sad of a lost is nothing need. But of course, it deppends on the person...
Anyway, also if you like her with dark colors is your opinion, but my opinion is different..what is the problem?

micas said:
I just adore this pic... simply wonderful.

:wub: I agree totally, there in this shot something of totally private out of the time and the world, concerning only two human being looking at themselves that is very touching.:wub:

It's not the first time that we have pics like that, I remeber ones tooken in the Mexico's cathedral ( this time it's the Felipe 's look of whom we can appreciate the deepness) the single difference, the both was many more smiling, i was just after their honey moon!

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( thanks to Hola)

In fact, I have a lot of pics with this so kind look from the both, in the same time or separetly; in open and official acts or private ons. very unfrequent because the Princes of Asturiaswant to protect their private life a maximum.

Last edited:
Felipe's eyes are DREAMY in that last photo :).

micas said:
I just adore this pic... simply wonderful.

This type of gestures and looks are very common between them. There is nothing more that to look at them to see how in lover they are.:wub:

nayralorenzo said:
sofajr said:
it can be for the death, but before the death of Erika she was also wearing black clothes, and I don't like how they fit in her, I like more her with another clothes...and for me to wear black because you are sad of a lost is nothing need. But of course, it deppends on the person...
Anyway, also if you like her with dark colors is your opinion, but my opinion is different..what is the problem?

I totally agree with you ;) She needs a new stylist urgently

All opinions are great! Never doubt that your opinions are not valued-just remember that others don't necessarily share it. People feel so passionate about Letizia, in particular, that dissenters tend to hear a lot of rebuttals. That's part of the reason there are 44 threads for her and Felipe!

I think if Letizia feels like she needs to remain in mourning for her sister, who's death had to be a great shock to her, than she should wear those dark clothes. We do have to remember that Leti was wearing dark clothing before Erika's death, as well. Spring is coming soon, though, and I have high hopes for Letizia to wear spring-ier clothes as the weather warms! I'm sure as soon as the baby is born she'll be right back into her old clothes again.

LadyK said:
All opinions are great! Never doubt that your opinions are not valued-just remember that others don't necessarily share it. People feel so passionate about Letizia, in particular, that dissenters tend to hear a lot of rebuttals. That's part of the reason there are 44 threads for her and Felipe!

I think if Letizia feels like she needs to remain in mourning for her sister, who's death had to be a great shock to her, than she should wear those dark clothes. We do have to remember that Leti was wearing dark clothing before Erika's death, as well. Spring is coming soon, though, and I have high hopes for Letizia to wear spring-ier clothes as the weather warms! I'm sure as soon as the baby is born she'll be right back into her old clothes again.

For your fisrt point I totally agree with you, part of the 44 threads regarding the activities of the Princes of Asturias is totally out of the subject because a great misunderstanding about them, sometimes totally surrealistic.

For your second point too, I agree also because it's true that since the end of autumn the Princess of Asturias is wearing dark color as dark purple, grey, chocolate, dark green and black as winter's color for this years.
It will be whithout great danger to say whith the arrival of the spring the Princess of Asturias will doing to choose some light and pale colors - but in not in the same shades than of those of her first year before her first pregnancy, I hope because it was not my first choice -

Last edited:
Princess Maxima said:
I totally agree with you ;) She needs a new stylist urgently

Dear princes maxima....Princess Letizia no need a new stylist,she is very a simple and elegant woman.Perhaps you don´t like her black clothes but she continues being elegant and beautiful with red, brown, beige, blue, green, black............

But this thread is not about fashion;)

Lauritas138 said:
Dear princes maxima....Princess Letizia no need a new stylist,she is very a simple and elegant woman.Perhaps you don´t like her black clothes but she continues being elegant and beautiful with red, brown, beige, blue, green, black............

Surly a subjective oppinion, not a fact. There are as many oppinion on tastes as there are tastes, what is simpel for someone is cheap or boring for others, what some finds elegant others find frumpy, some think dark colours suits her others dont......

And theese threads are alot about fashion, or is it only about fashion when someone thinks she looks good?;)

I think Letizia looks fine. She's pregnant and it's been winter(of course soon it will be spring), plus she's been thru a lot recently. I think Letizia will be wearing brighter colors very soon.

I agree with Aurora. Letizia looks just fine, remember that the last stages of pregnancy usually make you feel and look so tired most of the time. Soon she should will be having another precious baby in her arms and with time she will feel more relaxed and that will show in her expression.

Letizia looks great to me her belly has gotten big but she looks great thanks for the pics.

Paty said:
This type of gestures and looks are very common between them. There is nothing more that to look at them to see how in lover they are.:wub:

I think it is too much sometimes. I don't see Maxima and her husband looking at each other like that and I still see two people very much in love. I think L & F over do it a bit. I don't see Cristina and her husband doing that as often...and they look very much in love...I don't know...maybe because they are newlyweds...it's cute though.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia today

from wireimage

Attachments

• 13162686mirjanica3142007125526PM.jpg
    13162686mirjanica3142007125526PM.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 207
  • 13162687mirjanica3142007125644PM.jpg
    13162687mirjanica3142007125644PM.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 13162683mirjanica3142007125739PM.jpg
    13162683mirjanica3142007125739PM.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 13162691mirjanica3142007125927PM.jpg
    13162691mirjanica3142007125927PM.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 176
I really like her coat but not the dress also the mix match does not work well. she is looking really good & its great to see her back in color

Lauritas138 said:

There seems to be only one opinion about Letizia and her fashion you accept!

I like Letizia's style, because I think it is very elegant. But I accpet other opinion's too and I can understand that some people get tired of her always wearing dark clothes (also before the death of Erika).

Anyway it's great to see Letizia along with Felipe! She behaved really professional the last time. My view on her changed a lot! I never thought she would be so strong.. I'm very impressed! :)

I like better to see her in other colours than black or dark colours, but I think she has a good taste on clothes, not very stylish clothes but there is no need for that, perfect for the events, and very very confortable!

I like better to see her in other colours than black or dark colours, but I think she has a good taste on clothes, not very stylish clothes but there is no need for that, perfect for the events, and very very confortable!

Letizia looks here wonderful, and yes it's amazing how strong she is.

Letizia looks here wonderful, and yes it's amazing how strong she is.

i think a month is more than enough time to recover from a loss of someone you love and to be honest, i'm finding it rather strange that the royal household isn't scheduling any events for her lately, but she rather appears in those she wants to. perhaps this may seem harsh to some of you, but i think it's logical. other people get just two days off work when someone close dies and none of the other royals get a month off when something like this happens.

carlota said:
i think a month is more than enough time to recover from a loss of someone you love and to be honest, i'm finding it rather strange that the royal household isn't scheduling any events for her lately, but she rather appears in those she wants to. perhaps this may seem harsh to some of you, but i think it's logical. other people get just two days off work when someone close dies and none of the other royals get a month off when something like this happens.

She appeared at the events in Madrid, not the events she only wanted to go.
Since the announcement of her pregnancy, the only event she had outside Madrid was the Prince of Asturias Awards. We all know how important the event is for the Princes.
You are confused about taking time off and not having solo events. She had a very difficult pregnancy, now it's in her 3rd trimester, perhaps the royal house doesn't arrange the solo events for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom