The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Probably? are you serious? THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, surely I 'm hearring yet some comment about the fact that I'm biased but I persist and sign THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!
I completely agree! The most beautiful, by far!!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Heyy girls can I join the - Princess Letizia is the most beautiful Princess Club - ??

Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
Heyy girls can I join the - Princess Letizia is the most beautiful Princess Club - ??

Hip, hip, hip Houra for the new member!!! and for the welcome gift you have wine the complete works of" La Barientos i su semejantes" about our Beloved Princes and their Infantita ( B.P.I Club) :punk:
Old 03-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't want to be psycho rigid Princes of Asturias 's fan - even If I 'm it!!! - and yes, we can tell a lot of things about them according that you appreciate or not the couple together, the Prince/Princess separately, but PLEASE - sorry for the locks, it's not very well-mannered - it's not at all relevant and credible to say that they don't have any links with the outside world because some of their activities take care at Zarzuela Palace.

I 'm a little bite afraid to tell my thaught but I dare it because it's totaly ridiculous - Please dear Moderators don't chastise me, I'm serious!- to say that the Princes and mainly the Princess are keeping themselves far away of their Country life in all the sens of the word "Life" because they have hearrings in the Zarzuela Palace.

What do you thik they are doing for this hearrings: Read " Tintin on the Moon" or " the aventures of Bibi Fricotin" or all entairtening litteratures!

Really, I'am dreaming! but why not ?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Yaaaay.. Im an official member now
Old 03-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I want too!!!PLEASE ADELAIDE
Old 03-28-2007, 03:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
And me me me....i want it too!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hum, hum !! InfantaLeoanor and Lauritas138, it's not so easy to enter in this very select club!

You have to prove your great knoledge of the our beloved Princes of Asturia's life by responding to this very difficult questions:

1.When and where the Prince of Asturias has declared his Letizia 's love in front the press ?( be careful one answer is allowed )

2.How was the wether the day of Felipe and Letizia's wedding? ( You have to give a detail giving the proof of your knowledge .. )

3. Which is the sex of the first baby of the Princes of Asturias? ( you have to answer by one precise word: or:chicken: aren't admitted )

If you succeed to pass this difficult exam you are declared members of Honour of the so select club:w00t2:
Old 03-28-2007, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Did you girls notice that Felipe had been wearing hot pink neckies (slightly different) the last two events with Letizia ? It seems they are already in the festival mood to welcome Leonor's little sister .
Old 03-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

Deadline Press Photo - Latest Stories
Old 03-28-2007, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Did you girls notice that Felipe had been wearing hot pink neckies (slightly different) the last two events with Letizia ? It seems they are already in the festival mood to welcome Leonor's little sister .

Oh! How do you know it will be a little Infantita? It's a secret only shared by the Fans....
Old 03-28-2007, 06:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
You are being truely ignorant. You should go over the 44 threads of their activities to see their various interests in almost every field you could imagine. They have more varieties of acts than the other CP couples of their generation period.
That variety is what I most critisied!I think thye should keep their work in thoso fields that need most their help and those who are consider to be most important by their significance in the society! And I'am sorry but I'am not beeing ignorant I'am just telling about the real facts!Having a meeting with Odontólogos!!!!!I don't think that is a significance area in society but....maybe I'am wrong!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Well, we can certainly disagree on what we think that the Princes of Asturias should spend their time on.
It is however nice to see that we all aknowledge that they do a lot of work though :)
Old 03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Courtier

Arrow

From Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
VIDEO

Old 03-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Thank you for the video, in spite of being of the gossip Tomate, I have liked to see this Letizia's image with her mother shopping, seem that the images are of Felipe Varela's shop (he has the shop in the same luga where before the Infanta Elena was living). After everything what has happened, and what has had to change the life of Paloma, is good to see her with Letizia, they will need very much now each other, and for both the nearby birth of the Infanta has to be an inducement to continue.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
From Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
VIDEO
Thanks for the video . Good to see her with her mother.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Nobility

video from hola

hola.com - Vídeos del día
Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Letizia's Fans

I wonder if Letizia knows about her secret Fan-club .

She's a pretty woman indeed. It's so nice to see her smiling again.

Does anyone know how many events she will attend before she stops working?
Old 03-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix
Does anyone know how many events she will attend before she stops working?
So probably not many, next week the Royal Family will be of vacations of Holy Week, at first, it is waited for the whole Family in the mass of the Sunday of Easter, but I have serious doubts that the Princess travels since scarcely she has moved of Madrid in the last months, it seems to be slightly probable that she does it in the last one of the pregnancy. After the vacations, the agenda is not known, I imagine that if she is well we will see her in some act in Zarzuela.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Time to close this thread.
Apart from the fact it reached 11 pages, it was becoming rather heated here. When you start posting remember 2 crucial things:

1) Everyone has the right of his/here opinion (voiced civilly). Be respectful and do not try to inforce your opinion on the others.
2) This (and the next one) is thread for the Current Events of the Prince and Princess of Asturias. DO NOT make endless comparisons with other couples.

I suggest everyone have a closer look at our Rules, we don't want constant unpleasant atmosphere in the threads.

Several posts, which were getting personal or off-topic were removed.

Thanks everyone, who contributed to this thread.
The new, Part 45, thread for the Current Events of the Princes of Asturias can be found here.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread