The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Courtier

I have to say, although she is living a terrible moment because of her sister death, She looks stunning this days, I don't know why, but her face is similar to her face when she was a journalism, so Beautiful.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Courtier

It's lovely to see her out and about again. She looks lovely.

Stellad

Old 02-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I'm sincerily relieved to see her so good looking after the hard lost she had only some days ago...

Vanesa.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
I have to say, although she is living a terrible moment because of her sister death, She looks stunning this days, I don't know why, but her face is similar to her face when she was a journalism, so Beautiful.
I have notice that too and that is because her face is round now because she put on some weight!
Old 02-23-2007, 06:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I have notice that too and that is because her face is round now because she put on some weight!
Do yo think it's only a question of weight? where is the soul expression?
Old 02-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Royal Highness

Video from Hola.com. Click on Realeza...
Old 02-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clymène
That's a good article. it joins the opinion you previously expressed about the princess taking back her agenda. Every body does go back to work, but only celebrities and public figures do it in front of cameras and photographers. This is why we get to admire this young lady all the more... So yes, this is a good article.

Oh, and your avatar is a wonder adelaide, do you have a bigger version of it please?

Yes, but not quiet good, in fact it's a shot of Antenna 3 and bigger it is very fuzzy.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( caption from Antenna 3 - XII.06 )

------------------------

For the article, I'm very surprise because it's a good one but it don't seem interesting many people.....
Old 02-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Courtier

It's great to see her again. She looks beautiful. Thanks for all the pics and videos.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for all the pics and the video. I've seen them on tve but there were al lot of "flashes" and the video is not good.
I continue to admire her, trying to smile in front of all these cameras
Old 02-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Yes, but not quiet good, in fact it's a shot of Antenna 3 and bigger it is very fuzzy.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( caption from Antenna 3 - XII.06 )

------------------------

For the article, I'm very surprise because it's a good one but it don't seem interesting many people.....

Thank you adelaide. But you're right, the picture is better in smaller version.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Do yo think it's only a question of weight? where is the soul expression?
I think she does look better with weight on her face...but you are right - there is really no soul expression at the moment - I admire her for her courage and strength in continuing with her public duties, you can see in the video that she´s struggling to put on a happy face and maybe is questioning why people are so interested in her when there are other more important things in the world - I know people lose relatives every day and life goes on but few of us have to live that grief in public.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireann
I think she does look better with weight on her face...but you are right - there is really no soul expression at the moment - I admire her for her courage and strength in continuing with her public duties, you can see in the video that she´s struggling to put on a happy face and maybe is questioning why people are so interested in her when there are other more important things in the world - I know people lose relatives every day and life goes on but few of us have to live that grief in public.

Totally right it's one of angles the most diificil to integrate if yo want to understand the life of public person. What they are doing are may be the same that all the people but they do it in front the look of every body.

If you aren't accustom try for some minutes to speak in public, making speech, echanging words with people unknown, smiling with a strong head hack, hearing people with others important ides in your brain. I can tell you it's not easy at all, you have to prepare your event!...
Old 02-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Nobility

its wonderful to see both of them out and about doing their usual royal duty, after the tragic death of her sister.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia looks beautiful in these dark colours. It's good to see her and them both together again.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Nobility

I am anxious for letizia and I hope that she will be well
it is very difficult to recover from a tragic death
I hope that the prince"make assistance" for letizia also because I see him very distant but I also know that one cannot judge on photographs or video for un moment there is also the fact that each one reacts differently toward a dead
I think that felipe being touched with his manner without showing it

In fact letizia is a very courageous princess it is horible that it was necessary a tragedy so that everyone realizes who is letizia ortiz
Old 02-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia give us an example of courage and determination!!! She's a great woman!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Infantaleonor Idon't think as you that the Prince is distant, he has the necessity to lead his duties, theirs duties with the most self control as it's possible for the intest superior of his/their task. I agree totally the Princess of Asturias is absolutly a great woman demonstranting, if it was necessary, her strengh of character and her courage but in this so tragic event I find Felipe admirable in going on with determination and cool blod his/theirs obligations. It's the best way to help his wife in this so difficil moment.

Can you imagine, one second, the less proof of weakness from the Prince, I'm sure that Letizia will be totally destroy.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Felipe has been the calm force. He made sure everything went OK, was always there to help, for example he went back to assist Letizia on helping the grandpa walking down the stairs.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:07 AM
Aristocracy

I'm sure Felipe did the best for her wife. If he have showed too much his tender to his wife they ould have been on all the magazines (as Thelma and Letizia) He had nice little gesture, touching her hand ..... and I'm sure far away from all the press and peolple he has found all what to do to support and give love to Letizia.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Several recent posts that were off-topic and were getting personnal were removed.
Whether you agree or disagree with each other, you must respect each other's opinion.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread