Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, those are beautiful pics of letizia. i absolutely love how she dresses for evening performances such as theatre or concerts: she always seems to make the right choice and the combinationof black and white definetely suits her. her make up and hair do also seem perfect. not sofond of the shoes and the black stockings, but the whole gives a nice image....

i'm impressed by how big her belly is already...!

She and her belly looks beautiful. I hope that everuthing is all right with them.

Last edited:
She's really bloom in the recent weeks!!!

She looks like she 1 trimester ahead of Mary and arent' they suppose to be due around the same month???!

Many thank for all the pics of the Princes.
Too bad that there are too much the same shot, doesn't matter Letizia is absolutly radiant.

Abicla said:
If there ever was a woman who totally blossoms and looks fabulous while pregnant it has got to be Letizia!!!

yup Abicla, i totally agree with you.... Letizia looks fabulous and love her dressing espcecially when she wears white.... :)

Thanks again, thanks again. At each time I'm watching at this couple, I'm totally convinced by the strengh of their relation.

I'm waiting for the deadline's pics, do you think that you shall have it ?

Thanks to all for to share pics. Thanks!!

dazzling said:
great pictures.Thanks for sharing. What agency are they from?

If i don't make a mistake: londonfeature.com

Indeed very nice pictures, thank you all very much. I love the way Letizia looks, she looks so radiant

Letizia really is glowing and I like her hair and coat. Her heels are still quite high though, I'm surprised she can still stand in them for long periods :ermm:

...sOfIa.... said:
Letizia really is glowing and I like her hair and coat. Her heels are still quite high though, I'm surprised she can still stand in them for long periods :ermm:

Yes, you are right Letizia was especially glowing the last saturday night.

As far as we know the Princess isen't hill, she has a very rough pregnancy because her nauseous. But she don't has to keep her room.

She can stay stand up normally. remember the hearrings of 22rd of novembre she had to assist at three ones, shaking a lot of hand, telling a lot of "thank you":flowers:

:unhappy: I'm asking me how our so select fan club of Letizia could to survive at ten days about the absence of the ppublic event of the Princess ?:sad: :cry:

Last edited:
Don´t worry Adelaide… we while can still to delight our eyes with the last event´s photos.:rolleyes:

Lauritas138 said:
Don´t worry Adelaide… we while can still to delight our eyes with the last event´s photos.:rolleyes:

Thanks for your warm encouraging! As you can imagine I have a lot of tremandous shots that I can pass in looped diaporama on a big screen in my home :lol: :ROFLMAO: But, it's not the same thing that to see a new smile or a belly more bumpiest (???) and the so sweet look of this princely couple!
Let us play the violins:in_love: :heart:

And for those who want to broke my dream:yuk: :boxing:

adelaide said:
Thanks a lot Dear President, I was on the verge to post this shots :flowers: Do you know the agenda of the Princesfor the next week ? I beleive that it will be a short week of work beause national hollydays if I dosen't make mistake !

Next week? The prince returns on Monday of Mexico and it was ended...:lol: Already I have placed the agenda, the Kings have several acts on Monday and this in the only information that exists in the web, so I imagine that on Tuesday there are no official acts, and the rest of the week anything, that we are of rest.

She looks fantastic!!! However, I think that she's not only 4 months pregnant. She looks at least 5 months....

As we haven't, for the moment some events of the Princes together to comment I did a little flasback upon threads I didn't Know since the begining of the announce, even before for Felipe, of their enagement.

I don't want make a typoligy of those who wrote about Letizia but since the begining it's obvious that this woman had/has enemies only whithout any objective reason.

Some threads about the love that they have the one for the others are quiet funny because some arguments are the pure expression of kind of jealousy for this woman who was succeed to do falling in love one of the most handsome unmarried man of the european Gotha.:heart:

Even after 42 threads ( new measure for the Fame to be copyrighted :lol: ) i.e more of 400 officiels acts in quiet three years, One baby girl so cute:wub: and an other one for the spring, our dearest Letizia has yet some few implacable ennemies:bang:

Although Letizia with the lovely help of Felipe had overcome some difficult handicap with an extraordinary exit, I have the feeling that some of us are going on to hat .......her black fashionned stocks...:lol: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom