The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

Welcome to the 42th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remeber our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Remember that this is a thread for current events only
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I had prepared an answer to the sympathtic but very critic our RaniaRock about the so charming belly button of the Princess of Asturias but the change of the thread had stoped my pen and as I think that this so charming detail dosen't need a hard polemic, so I stay on my last words.

Only one remark: to critic the charming belly button of the Princess is the same thing that a journalist did - It was a woman!....- about the jeans wore by Letizia during the photosession of Lanzarote, who was telling that it was improprer to show that you are a woman by wearing jeans so streched!

It will be funny if it wasn't bad tasted because this same journalist didn't said that the Prince wore his jeans in a very flattery way....

Old 11-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

VIDEO

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11846006
Old 11-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Nobility

I love this photo, we can see perfectly her incipient belly.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...c782609f6g.jpg
Old 11-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think we will see as many pictures as the last two events since Letizia's attendance at concert was not pre-announced. I don't understand why the photos from the EFE (terra) always appear worse quality (always look like taken from far away) than the other photo agencies.

More pictures
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6476/25211736cy5.png
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/406/25211730ji4.png
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1...2117321ci0.png
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2873/25211737um2.png
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3604/25211729iu7.png
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/3554/25211739oe0.png
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7070/25211738px9.png
Old 11-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I had prepared an answer to the sympathtic but very critic our RaniaRock about the so charming belly button of the Princess of Asturias but the change of the thread had stoped my pen and as I think that this so charming detail dosen't need a hard polemic, so I stay on my last words.

Only one remark: to critic the charming belly button of the Princess is the same thing that a journalist did - It was a woman!....- about the jeans wore by Letizia during the photosession of Lanzarote, who was telling that it was improprer to show that you are a woman by wearing jeans so streched!

It will be funny if it wasn't bad tasted because this same journalist didn't said that the Prince wore his jeans in a very flattery way....

She is not "just" a woman, she is a Princess, and, therefore, there will be an opinion about everything she does or does not do. I think it is disgusting to show your belly button when pregnant...it is not cute and it is definitely not pretty--perhaps your husband is the only one who finds it "cute." I don't think Letizia intended to show off her belly button, but the cameras focus on the stomach. She should have known better? Perhaps, but she is human and possibly did not even think of it. Other than that, she looks fantastic!!!
Old 11-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

In the acts of the Royal Academies, her presence was not foreseen either and there were photos . The Press already knows that the Princess can come to some acts, especially if they are in Madrid.
What happens is that the act has been at 7 p.m. on a Saturday, so there will be necessary to have a bit more of patience, because they will be late more in placing them.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Serene Highness

What pictures are you talking of, the ones in black dress?????????? I don´t see any belly button!!!!!!! Why such a scandal? Where do you want her to hide her belly button? Please!
Old 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Courtier

She's pregnant and her belly is growing. Haven't any of you been pregnant? The belly button will really pop out and you can't hide that.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
She's pregnant and her belly is growing. Haven't any of you been pregnant? The belly button will really pop out and you can't hide that.
Some people want to do a scandal of something as natural as a belly button.........no comment........
Old 11-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Courtier

The only thing that surprised me though is that it popped out this early if she is indeed only 4 months pregnant. I'm thinking maybe she's more than four and judging from the photos of her bump.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Commoner

If there ever was a woman who totally blossoms and looks fabulous while pregnant it has got to be Letizia!!!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Nobility

She is pregnant and I'm sorry having been pregnant twice I can a test to the fact that you can't hide your belly button. Why is it such a big deal she is dressed and you don't actually see it.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Courtier

I want to see more pictures of her, someone can post them, please.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:16 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abicla
If there ever was a woman who totally blossoms and looks fabulous while pregnant it has got to be Letizia!!!
I couldn't agree more, Abicla.....Leti simply looks stunning in those pics!!! Thank you all for the beautiful pictures/update!

Why should an expectant mum (including a CP)have to hide her belly button...it's the most natural thing?! In fact, I hope she would show it off more, like Pricess Di once did in her bikini photos!!
Old 11-26-2006, 05:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

In the wireimage list, there are some first plans absolutly fantastic of Letizia.
It's too bad they are so small. Many thanks for the links.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

I am glad that finally she has come to the concert, and hope that on Monday she comes to the luncheon of Zarzuela. Nonetheless, with the trip of the Prince to Mexico and the holidays of the first week of December, in 15 days equal there is no news of the Princess.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:24 AM
Aristocracy

what? now they want that she hides her belly? I feel but this is totally ridiculous. Really what there is to read.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

She is looking great in those pictures, love her white coat. Her belly is growing quit fast.She is looking very happy