Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the 42th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remeber our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • Remember that this is a thread for current events only
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!

Last edited:
I had prepared an answer to the sympathtic but very critic our RaniaRock about the so charming belly button:blush: of the Princess of Asturias but the change of the thread had stoped my pen and as I think that this so charming detail dosen't need a hard polemic, so I stay on my last words.

Only one remark: to critic the charming belly button of the Princess is the same thing that a journalist did - It was a woman!....- about the jeans wore by Letizia during the photosession of Lanzarote, who was telling that it was improprer to show that you are a woman by wearing jeans so streched!:wacko:

It will be funny if it wasn't bad tasted because this same journalist didn't said that the Prince wore his jeans in a very flattery way....

I don't think we will see as many pictures as the last two events since Letizia's attendance at concert was not pre-announced. I don't understand why the photos from the EFE (terra) always appear worse quality (always look like taken from far away) than the other photo agencies.

More pictures
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6476/25211736cy5.png
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/406/25211730ji4.png
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1212/252117321ci0.png
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2873/25211737um2.png
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3604/25211729iu7.png
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/3554/25211739oe0.png
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7070/25211738px9.png

adelaide said:
I had prepared an answer to the sympathtic but very critic our RaniaRock about the so charming belly button:blush: of the Princess of Asturias but the change of the thread had stoped my pen and as I think that this so charming detail dosen't need a hard polemic, so I stay on my last words.

Only one remark: to critic the charming belly button of the Princess is the same thing that a journalist did - It was a woman!....- about the jeans wore by Letizia during the photosession of Lanzarote, who was telling that it was improprer to show that you are a woman by wearing jeans so streched!:wacko:

It will be funny if it wasn't bad tasted because this same journalist didn't said that the Prince wore his jeans in a very flattery way....

She is not "just" a woman, she is a Princess, and, therefore, there will be an opinion about everything she does or does not do. I think it is disgusting to show your belly button when pregnant...it is not cute and it is definitely not pretty--perhaps your husband is the only one who finds it "cute." I don't think Letizia intended to show off her belly button, but the cameras focus on the stomach. She should have known better? Perhaps, but she is human and possibly did not even think of it. Other than that, she looks fantastic!!!

In the acts of the Royal Academies, her presence was not foreseen either and there were photos;) . The Press already knows that the Princess can come to some acts, especially if they are in Madrid.
What happens is that the act has been at 7 p.m. on a Saturday, so there will be necessary to have a bit more of patience, because they will be late more in placing them.

What pictures are you talking of, the ones in black dress?????????? I don´t see any belly button!!!!!!! Why such a scandal? Where do you want her to hide her belly button? Please!

She's pregnant and her belly is growing. Haven't any of you been pregnant? The belly button will really pop out and you can't hide that.

planetcher said:
She's pregnant and her belly is growing. Haven't any of you been pregnant? The belly button will really pop out and you can't hide that.

Some people want to do a scandal of something as natural as a belly button.........no comment........:rolleyes:

The only thing that surprised me though is that it popped out this early if she is indeed only 4 months pregnant. I'm thinking maybe she's more than four and judging from the photos of her bump.

If there ever was a woman who totally blossoms and looks fabulous while pregnant it has got to be Letizia!!!

She is pregnant and I'm sorry having been pregnant twice I can a test to the fact that you can't hide your belly button. Why is it such a big deal she is dressed and you don't actually see it.

I want to see more pictures of her, someone can post them, please.

Abicla said:
If there ever was a woman who totally blossoms and looks fabulous while pregnant it has got to be Letizia!!!

I couldn't agree more, Abicla.....Leti simply looks stunning in those pics!!! Thank you all for the beautiful pictures/update!

Why should an expectant mum (including a CP)have to hide her belly button...it's the most natural thing?! In fact, I hope she would show it off more, like Pricess Di once did in her bikini photos!!

In the wireimage list, there are some first plans absolutly fantastic of Letizia.
It's too bad they are so small. Many thanks for the links.

I am glad that finally she has come to the concert, and hope that on Monday she comes to the luncheon of Zarzuela. Nonetheless, with the trip of the Prince to Mexico and the holidays of the first week of December, in 15 days equal there is no news of the Princess.:ermm:

what? :ohmy: now they want that she hides her belly?:ohmy: I feel but this is totally ridiculous. Really what there is to read.:mad:

She is looking great in those pictures, love her white coat. Her belly is growing quit fast.She is looking very happy

lula said:
I am glad that finally she has come to the concert, and hope that on Monday she comes to the luncheon of Zarzuela. Nonetheless, with the trip of the Prince to Mexico and the holidays of the first week of December, in 15 days equal there is no news of the Princess.:ermm:

What a terrific bad news:sad: ( I'm speaking for me) What are you doing whithout shots and news of Letizia during 15 days?

Which are the hollydays of the fisrt week of december? Is not yet the Nativity hollydays ?:ohmy:

adelaide said:
What a terrific bad news:sad: ( I'm speaking for me) What are you doing whithout shots and news of Letizia during 15 days?

Which are the hollydays of the fisrt week of december? Is not yet the Nativity hollydays ?:ohmy:

I feel it, but if she does not go to Mexico, which does not seem that she is going to go; the most probable thing is that scarcely she appears in 15 days. The Prince returns to Spain on December 4, and in Spain on the 6th (Day of the Constitution) and the 8th (the Immaculate Concepcion), they are a holiday. How 9 and 10 are a weekend, many people take 5 days of rest: the children do not have school and the normal thing is that there is no many official activity these days.;)

I love Letizia's outfit. She looks absolutely radiant. Even her hair looked perfect like that.

I speak to myself... When some woman is pregnant the most lovely thing to see is her belly :wub: .
Letizia's belly is growing up... what can she do? She's going to put something in her belly to cover such beautiful thing? She's pregnant... There's a baby inside growing! That is not something to be shame!

Well its seems to me , that Letizia feell better day by day. Good for her!

Actually the Princess seems to have recover her so fantastic smile and light in her eyes. Thanks a lot for this marvellous pics, the couple princely looks so in harmony.
For me I find extraordinary that for Letizia it's not necessary that she has to wear clothes of international designers to be absolutly classy and glowing:wub:

Letizia looks really good in this photos. I adore to see her precious green eyes shining and the prince so proud and happy.

Thanks for the pics, letizia looks very elegant, it's good to see them again together looking so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom