Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is happy and the Prince Felipe this enchanted when this present in the work. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am happy to see Letizia again.She is so beautiful as always and with a charming smile.
Who has said she is sad? … she seems very happy!:flowers:

On TV I have heard that the princess continues having annoyances and this could be the cause of her absence.... so I would be thankful that stopped those so ill-disposed commentaries....she is a woman tremendously worker and she has demonstrated it in the past.;)

On the other hand I like the election of Letizia when choosing a comfortable and simple dress,she puts in front the comfort and that seems to me perfect.

I personally adore this photo : http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20070122elpepuage_10/XLCO/Ies/meses.jpg

and........this one too : :wub: http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20070122elpepuage_6/XLCO/Ies/Dona_Letizia_reaparece_quinto_mes_embarazo.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see her again, she looks happy, healthy, big, and wonderful :wub:

Finally, I thought she was sick especially when comparing with the rest of the pregnant princesses traveling abroad and btw wat's up with the convent clothing collection in which she has "delighted" us lately? :bang: :wacko: chezzz.

It's wonderful to see the princess again, she looks happy to me.

It's so nice to see them both! Letizia is so pretty and has in her eyes this "special star of pregnant women" ! What about the Prince???? He seems so younger with his wife, so proud but staying in his work... They look wonderful both, happy and a very good representation couple of Spain !

:clap: Letizia looks lovely, very comfortable,happy and healthy. I hope we continue to see her like this. :flowers:

It's a true pleasure to note how people who like the Princess of Asturias actually can appreciate to see her smiling, with an happy figure, and apparently healthy. That'all, but it's an enormous happyness.

As usual, the contradiction can be bring up, but the argument(s) to express some disagrement can't be settle on any comparison with all other Crown Princess because as everybody knows "comparison is not reason "And it's intellectually not relevant to do it, for instance the pregnancy of the one is not the pregnancy of the other: "Obvious Mr de la Palisse":p

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures, thank you everyone for posting them! :flowers:
I think it was worth to wait for a while to see the Princess of Asturias again, so happy and relaxed. :)

Letizia looks great, she's smiling a lot and the whole "pregnancy glow" is all around her!:wub:

She should wear more flattering (brighter) pregnancy clothes, like the ones she wore when she was expecting Leo:flowers:

Bravo, bravo,....!
Letizia look wonderful, i just miss see her. I hope she came more ofen at public. Thanks, thanks a lot for the pics.

I love to see her again, she adds something just being there... Beautiful smile girl

nayralorenzo said:
I don't like her apperance. She looks sad, I don't like these colors and she can cut a little bit her hair...I like more that Letizia of the first times ... maybe much pression?
Hope she will be better.

Maybe it's just you because I definitely don't see a sad princess here. She looks rested and happy to me.

I don't like the way Zarzuela handling things. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out if Letizia could attend an audience or not. They should have pre-announced her attendance at the official agenda which was only made available last Friday. On Letizia's part, she needs to buy some more formal maternity clothes. The clothes she had been wearing recently were too dark, too informal, it's OK to wear at the office of Zarzuela, but too casual for an official act.

Letizia will wear what she feels comfortable in especially now during her pregnancy. She looks good, healthy, happy and relaxed.

Stellad

crisiñaki said:
Letizia looks great, she's smiling a lot and the whole "pregnancy glow" is all around her!:wub:

She should wear more flattering (brighter) pregnancy clothes, like the ones she wore when she was expecting Leo:flowers:

I agree with you Crisiñaki. Letia is a very beautiful pregnant woman but as far as her clothes are concerned, she could choose brighter colours.

Not too found of the dress itself, but with the coat it doesn't look bad. Anyway, I'm not complaining, it's great to finally see her! She was all smiles, seemed to be relaxed and really happy. And the belly is, how to say it, big!!! :lol:

Last edited:
She looks okay. But does she color her hair:? During pregnancy you are not supposed to color or dye the hair? Her hair seems more blondish now.

linda85 said:
She looks okay. But does she color her hair:? During pregnancy you are not supposed to color or dye the hair? Her hair seems more blondish now.
There's no problem coloring one's hair; one just has to avoid certain dyes, not the majority of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom