Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 31: November 2006 - Jan. 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love her style during this pregnancy, very modern but also very comfortable! She likes to wear black socks with all these new dresses!

Thank you all so much for these wonderful pictuers. Letizia looks radiant doesn''t she!! Completely happy :) The new infantita keeps growing quite well!! I'm wondering if Letizia isn't showing even more of a belly than Maxima does, while Maxima is supposed to be due earlier!!!

princess leonor said:
Thank you all so much for these wonderful pictuers. Letizia looks radiant doesn''t she!! Completely happy :) The new infantita keeps growing quite well!! I'm wondering if Letizia isn't showing even more of a belly than Maxima does, while Maxima is supposed to be due earlier!!!

I agree, I'm asking me the same question, how is funy to see the Princess that a lot of people find "petite" doing so beautiful BIG babies! Sure, the guilty on is the Prince!:lol:

Last edited:
A big belly doesn't really have a big baby inside it!!!!

biboquinhas said:
A big belly doesn't really have a big baby inside it!!!!

Right dearest friend, but dou you find that Leonor was a little schrimpf?:flowers:

Her face looks so much fuller here than even in her first pregnancy. I wonder if she's due sooner than they say?

kaffir said:
Her face looks so much fuller here than even in her first pregnancy. I wonder if she's due sooner than they say?

Yes, a lot of people are asking them the same question!

Dosen't matter, The Princess is astonishing ! (1)

http://s2.supload.com/free/01119855hh1.jpg/view/
http://s2.supload.com/free/is_13133921.jpg/view/

http://s2.supload.com/free/01119853lh8.jpg/view/
http://s2.supload.com/free/omnjz1873-00636A-20061221205745.jpg/view/

( from ISIFA, Face to Face, Antena 3 )

( 1 ) Look at the pics where tha Prince or a man are watching to her, it's exactly the same look of admiration !!!!:wub: :heart: beloved woman !!!

Last edited:
A peculiar photo that the princess would be watching?

I thought this year we'd also have the chance to see the Princes doing their christmas shopping with Leonor..

Mari_* said:
I thought this year we'd also have the chance to see the Princes doing their christmas shopping with Leonor..

As you know, I fear not, because the press itself.....Too bad for us!:sad: and we can be very desapointed because as there no hollydays programmed at Lanzarote, for instance, no photosession of the Infantita with her fathers:cry: :yuk:

They went out together with Filipe's sister Infanta Elena but I think there are no pictures :-(((((((

biboquinhas said:
They went out together with Filipe's sister Infanta Elena but I think there are no pictures :-(((((((

What did the photographes in spite to shoot at the Princess in a store which is a private place in which it's not allowed to make photo of the clients?:bang:

http://www.infonortedigital.com/index.php?id=26982&seccion=16

THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS WILL VISIT THE CAVE PINTADA OF GÁLDAR.

The Princes of Asturias will visit at the beginning of the year 2007, the Archaeological Park of the Pintada Cave.

D. Felipe and Dona Leticia, they have foreseen to move to Great Canary, in the middle of next January, to inaugurate a congress of Relations with Africa that will celebrate in the Audience Alfredo Kraus.

Inside the program of acts of their stay in the island, it is foreseen that the Princes move to Gáldar's city, to deal an official visit to the archaeological enclosure.

The Princes of Asturias have showed a lot of interest in the project of the archaeological inaugurated park last July, and as this way could have known, they have been they those who have requested that in the program of official visits, includes a visit to the Pintada Cave.

Where they are going to spend the new years eve? Maybe at home?

adelaide said:
What did the photographes in spite to shoot at the Princess in a store which is a private place in which it's not allowed to make photo of the clients?:bang:
But during a walk in the streets they could have taken some photos! It would be wonderful to see little Leonor again wiht winter clothes and her cute face!

Last edited by a moderator:
adelaide said:
Yeah... Come on, they were strolling in, let's say, one place during 2 hours! Enough time for somebody to call half of Madrid's photographers :lol: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks lula for the info about Canary Island, it will surely be a very nice visit :flowers:

Mayebe I'm the only one but I think it is nice that no one photographed them and they enjoyed their outing in relative peace.

seto said:
Mayebe I'm the only one but I think it is nice that no one photographed them and they enjoyed their outing in relative peace.

Not, obviously you are not the only one to think that is good for the Princes and their little baby girl to enjoyed for their outing in relative peace.... In first hand you are totally right but in an other hand very egoïsticly it's too bad to don't have smpathetic shots of this couples and their little baby girl walking in the street as we can see the Underga's family, the Lugo one too even Jaime don't look very happy to see this vulturees of photographes:flowers:

Last edited:
A bit of patience, until January 6 still many days stay, and maybe let's have another opportunity to see the 3.;)

lula said:
A bit of patience, until January 6 still many days stay, and maybe let's have another opportunity to see the 3.;)
Right, January 6th. Do you think Leti will attend Pascua Militar? There is a lot of walking and standing...:ermm:

lula said:

Will they be taking Leonor with them?

crm2317 said:
Will they be taking Leonor with them?

On the 6th to the Military Easter? I do not believe, Leonor is a baby a military act is not for her.
I was referring that until the 6th do not conclude the vacations of Christmas of the Royal Family, so until this day still there are possibilities that they are left to see.;)

I reallly miss them, I want to see princess Letizia again and her handsome husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom