The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks to all for these beautiful photos.
I think that Letizia looks beautiful. And this dress is much better than her last grey.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
Thanks to all for these beautiful photos.
I think that Letizia looks beautiful. And this dress is much better than her last grey.
Totally agree This is the Letizia I´ve been missing

Old 11-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Aristocracy

That's a real pleasure to see them again. I think it doesn't matter the way the Princess is dressed. The most important for me is that they make really well "their job" and are really a good "team". She is not a star, a top model or a singer she is a Princess ans a really good one.
Thanks to all for the pic and the videos.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Picture gallery from today, some wonderful pictures of Letizia
Old 11-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Gentry

I don't find this dress is sitting very well with me. It looks like it is weighing her down a bit and those shapes seem rather unflattering. And that big shape in the front is almost in an uncomplimentary position. And its so tight you can see her bellybutton in its outy position. No, me no likey. Still love 'er though.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I find very funny this kind of discussion ( when it's not too boring!) because the tastes are the tings the less shared rationnally in the world.

For exemple I find that the dress of Letizia fits her very well, the geometric designs are a very good idea to broke the pregnacy's effects and the most charming detail is this tissue very light ( it's look like silk and cachemire ) we can see her belly button. Yes it' true and for once the Princess is totally " trendy" because it's very fashionned to bring very proudly her bellybutton when you are pregnant.

People are very strange, when Letizia was pregnant of Leonor, some of her detractors were telling that the Princess was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want to shown her. Today, she is wearing a very refined dress wich put in evidence with elegancy her state of futur mother and what a shame: we are seeing her bellybutton!.....

I have to confess that I prefere this kind of dress than the one with the belt just around on the top of the belly....

I think actually that if the Princess and her designer had choosen this elegant shape of dress it's because the yet important belly of Letizia. Like that it's so sweet.

But I agree it's a question of tastes!......
Old 11-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I find very funny this kind of discussion ( when it's not too boring!) because the tastes are the tings the less shared rationnally in the world.

For exemple I find that the dress of Letizia fits her very well, the geometric designs are a very good idea to broke the pregnacy's effects and the most charming detail is this tissue very light ( it's look like silk and cachemire ) we can see her belly button. Yes it' true and for once the Princess is totally " trendy" because it's very fashionned to bring very proudly her bellybutton when you are pregnant.

People are very strange, when Letizia was pregnant of Leonor, some of her detractors were telling that the Princess was hiding her pregnancy because she didn't want to shown her. Today, she is wearing a very refined dress wich put in evidence with elegancy her state of futur mother and what a shame: we are seeing her bellybutton!.....

I have to confess that I prefere this kind of dress than the one with the belt just around on the top of the belly....

I think actually that if the Princess and her designer had choosen this elegant shape of dress it's because the yet important belly of Letizia. Like that it's so sweet.

But I agree it's a question of tastes!......

Adelaide this kind of people are never satisfied what it arrives
Old 11-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Please this is the forum of "Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Current Events", in order to speak of fashion already there are other forums on clothes, clothes of pregnant woman, shoes, purses…
It´s the moderators who make those comments i guess. In any case this thread is made to inform about the couple, not to transcribe the prince´s speeches, which full useless pages and pages of the forum.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
It´s the moderators who make those comments i guess. In any case this thread is made to inform about the couple, not to transcribe the prince´s speeches, which full useless pages and pages of the forum.

Hmmmm, I actually appreciate those posts as they give me some sense of the activities that they participate in.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Adelaide you are right people are very strange, never happy with nothing
Old 11-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I think that this kind of comments is useless
what you say did not plait to lula and conversely
it is your right and the right of lula
but speak about useless page that engages only you without LULA there is less thing in this forum
it is not you than I know who put the fotos in this forum each one says than he wants and delivers its opinion and nobody are useless
Old 11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
If the commentary goes for my, I will say to you that I almost have never translated a speech of the Prince. What I translate they are articles of agencies of press and of newspapers that they inform about the acts, of that they treat these acts, the persons who come, and in well-known occasions parts of some speech of the Prince. I believe that it is it what must be write in this forum... There are persons whom they are interested in know which are the acts of the photos that they see.
On it of the moderators, I believe that we all take part in the forum and have right to give our opinion. And in my opinion, if this forum performs information of activities, it is not a fashionable forum, for it there are many forums, 4 or 5, only of Letizia to discuss it.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13028314
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5...1111111tw7.jpg
Aww is he looking at her belly?? Cute!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

If you are interest by the Spain Royal Family, it's very great because in this forum you have some people very informed who make us shared pics/newspaper'articles critic or eulogistic.

I thanks them a lot because with their help the item of the threads are very interes ting and are agood help to have a better approach of, for instance, the Princes of Asturias.

Their dedication for showing the Princes working is for the amators a great pleasuere ans the level of the reflexions of a lot of threads about the Spain Royal Family is high becausee we can reed translation of many spanish articles about mainly the Princes's activities.

It's right that for that which concern the dress code, appearence fashion and so on we have specifics threads for that.

I thank you again all those who give to this forum theirs connoissances.

A question why we don't speak about Felipe's outfits?
Old 11-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Heir Apparent

My dears,

Let's just cool off for a second.

Even though this thread is for the current events of the Prince and the Princess, there's no harm in discussing the Princess' (or the Prince's for that matter) outfit, although we really wouldn't like that the discussion would divert to that path only.

About the translations of the speeches, some members may find them boring, but most of them are translated by request and certainly demand a lot of time and effort from the person that takes up the job. Please don't diminish the work others do in order to enrich and contribute to the forums.

Thank you,
Anna_R
Spanish Forums Moderator
Old 11-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Aristocracy

The few pounds she put on during pregnancy show up on her face,and she's now beautiful,so now I recognize the beautiful Letizia who seducted us when we first saw her three years ago.

Being extremly skinny is definitely not for her,I hope she will keep herself like that after delivery of her baby.

Thanks for beautiful photos.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salomé
The few pounds she put on during pregnancy show up on her face,and she's now beautiful,so now I recognize the beautiful Letizia who seducted us when we first saw her three years ago.

Being extremly skinny is definitely not for her,I hope she will keep herself like that after delivery of her baby.

Thanks for beautiful photos.
Yes, maybe being so thin isn't good fo her, but anyway she is beautiful.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:18 AM
Nobility

Mexico, 22 of November. - Young interpreter Pastori will sing for the first time the princes of Spain, Felipe and Letizia, next the 3 of December in the diplomatic representation of that country in Mexico. In press conference, the Spanish singer showed his enthusiasm to mainly appear before the princes and because its visit in Mexico has agreed, when making the promotion of his material "lent Jewels". It commented that "the prince already it knew it a long time ago, but to the princess had not had that pleasure; until the moment I do not know what subjects I am going to interpret, will depend on the time that it has in the presentation, but I will choose the prettiest songs ".

http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/ElFin...cid&sortby=ASC

the both travel to mexico?!
we will see if the royal house confirms it
Old 11-23-2006, 04:50 AM
Serene Highness

well, that would be a very nice event, not to mention that it's just two weeks away. i hope Princess Letizia will be well enough to travel but if not, then i guess it'll be okay and let her rest. missing the event would be too bad, though.

Closed Thread