Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 30: November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the wonderful pics everyone and for the video lula. I think Letizia looks fantastic. Pregnancy really suits her.

yes, in did, but it semes just pass. she look wonderful. thanks for the pics

I admire Letizia's normality.

She dresses with clothes, as a normal woman in her work, the colors can be more or less nice, but she is donig a wonderfull job as Princess, she she feels well, and it´s reflects in her smile .

I hope that Letizia, even being Princess of Asturias, never stop feeling and behaving as a normal woman. Because that it´s what does that she could be a great Princess of Asturias and future Queen of Spain..

Last edited:
Paty said:
I admire Letizia's normality.

She dresses with clothes, as a normal woman in her work, the colors can be more or less nice, but she is donig a wonderfull job as Princess, she she feels well, and it´s reflects in her smile .

I hope that Letizia, even being Princess of Asturias, never stop feeling and behaving as a normal woman. Because that it´s what does that she could be a great Princess of Asturias and future Queen of Spain..

I totally agree with you, I appreciate she is very calm seems posed, polished, it does not seem show off, it seems to be a girl who knows which is her role, her place...
I read some weeks ago of that, which for her birthday she wents with her husband in her family in the car quite simply without monopolizing planes or hélicopter etc......
then concerning her appearance, I find that even if sometimes she is equipped better than with others...... she is always right, always elegant, in a very simple way...... all she is always well assembled the more so as I know that it often wears the sames clothes , which I think must be taken in example by the princesses of country much much poorer..... personnaly I am enthusiastic admiror of this young woman, who makes a beautiful wife, a pretty mom and will make a sublime queen

biboquinhas said:
Her shoes are really ugly!

:wacko: Why ? It's the most classical shoes that I have never see on her!
If you thaugh that... as you know the tastes and the colours don't discuss them!:flowers:

I haven't looked in Felipe and Letizia's thread for a few weeks now and I really can't believe how much bigger Letizia looks! :ohmy: I know she is small, but I gree with those that think she will give birth earlier than stated!

About the outfit, well I'm personally not overstruck (especially on those shoes), but I'm glad to see that she is looking healthy and beautiful again! :flowers:

:wub: I want to see them again, we have to wait until tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Letizia looks so beautiful in those pictures! It's nice to see her looking so healthy and relaxed again!

adelaide said:
:flowers: You have the right to express you in the concert of praises.....:wub: For me she didn't looked "unco-ordinated", she seemed totally exausted and even if you are wearing the best outfit of the best designer when you are tired because the first months of a pregnancy, you appear "unco- ordinated" as you say.:flowers:

Just adetail which outfit did you find "unco-ordinated"?

The grey one and the one where she wore the aubergine top. I like the grey outfit itself - but just the whole look - she looks like a school-girl in uniform to me, especially as other people mentioned with the shoes (and heavy tights)- they drag the grey outfit down. Maybe something lighter on the bottom would have been better. These are just small things that I think make a big difference to an outfit and it´s something that I think she took great care of in the past. But she looks relaxed and happy, if a little tired, and that´s the most important thing :D:D.

Isn't it advisable not to wear high heels during pregnancy? I noticed all the pregnant princesses do wear them.

I think the grey outfit and tights were a great choice for cold weather, and the neckless gives the simple outfit a bit of something extra.

I think Letizia looked like a World War II Nanny...:rolleyes:

biboquinhas said:
Her shoes are really ugly!

You are really envious. You are always criticizing to Letizia so if you do not like she you do not enter this forum and goes to the May´s forum....It is simply an advice;)

Well....I personally think that Letizia is wonderful, veeeeery beautiful and relaxed. As far as her clothes I think that it is a very elegant and comfortable gray suit,she is simple and elegant as always.Just perfect!!:wub:

didir317 said:
I think the grey outfit and tights were a great choice for cold weather, and the neckless gives the simple outfit a bit of something extra.
I agree! :)

Lauritas138 said:
You are really envious. You are always criticizing to Letizia so if you do not like she you do not enter this forum and goes to the May´s forum....It is simply an advice;)

Well....I personally think that Letizia is wonderful, veeeeery beautiful and relaxed. As far as her clothes I think that it is a very elegant and comfortable gray suit,she is simple and elegant as always.Just perfect!!:wub:
I see a pair of classical shoes, but anyway she has the right to say whatever she wants.

Lauritas138 said:

There we go again...this is not a post for people who love Letizia or for people who dislike her. It is for adults to express their viewpoints and/or opinions. Let's be corteous with each other. The outfit was awful--the princess herself looked lovely.

She is pregnant and wants to be comfortable. Enough said!
Linda 85

She needs a stylist but too bad the SRF don't have that. She obviously doesn't know much about fashion. Mary, if I may use her as an example, looks so glam and all is because she has a team of hairdresser, make up artist, and stylist. If she had to pick her clothes herself I think she would have a lot of misses too.

Letizia looked very lovely and fashionable for a european winter day. Her shoes are very much in vogue. Letizia has personality and her own style - much more preferred than someone playing dress up.

She looks in a sort of religious private school's uniform or as somebody says like a nanny, gray is not for everyone, however as she has put some weight on with the pregnancy her face looks a little bit more sweet and rounded, she looks better when she's pregnant because the extra pounds suits her very well.

BTW. Please don't call envy the feelings or comments people may say or at those who don't agree with the Letizia's Fan Club because we usually do make our comments with respect and we expect to be respected back, and few peoples I know want to be under a magnifiying mirror all the time, my privacy is priceless and envy is something some of us would never ever feel about Letizia. ;)

Last edited:
thanks all for the pictures
Letizia looked good, she's pregnant

I don't find the outfit bad at all. I like the color combination, much prefer this outfit to the Varela jackets with oversized shoulder pads pairing with white pants she was wearing a lot during the first pregnancy.
It's not Letizia's style (or even the SRF women's style) to dress like going to the Prince of Asturias awards everyday. Her clothes are OK for regular events, but for some big events or celebrations, she needs to up her clothes a little. If her sister-in-laws were wearing Chanel, Dior or Armani, then the Varela clothes often looked out of place.

Please this is the forum of "Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Current Events", in order to speak of fashion already there are other forums on clothes, clothes of pregnant woman, shoes, purses…:wacko:

I really think that Letizia is due early than they are saying, she looks really big for someone who is 4 months pregnant, in my opinion.

I don´t understan why Letizia must to be glam and radiant always. Letizia is Princess of Asturias, not a Holywood´s star . Theres no matter how she dress (always she has a good image), althoug what she do.

Somebody would must to start to understand the difference between these two things:bang:

Last edited:
I personally think she looks good and coordinated. She is pregnant and I think she dresses for her comfort. She is not a model or star she is a princess why would she need a stylist. I think she dresses for the role of princess not for the cameras she does her job and in my opinion does it well. I think of Princess Anne when I think of letezia they wear what they like, Letezia more updated in style of course.

grevinnan said:
Letizia looked very lovely and fashionable for a european winter day. Her shoes are very much in vogue. Letizia has personality and her own style - much more preferred than someone playing dress up.
I have to totally agree with you. I would much rather see Letizia than any other, simply because what she wears is down to earth and human. She doesn't try and "dress up", her style is just her style and I love that about her. Her beauty and radiance shines through no matter what she is wearing. And IMO, the SRF doesn't need a fashion advisor, they are doing just fine with what they are doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom