The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Courtier

Yes, She looks good, thanks Asturiana for posting those wonderful pics.

Old 11-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Nobility

video
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11819535

Old 11-20-2006, 01:13 PM
Nobility

from 20 minutos

The pregnancy of Letizia, more and more evident
the locker of Doña Letizia Enviar a reappears after its exit of the hospital the nine months of gestation of Letizia: Doña Letizia and the Prince in the celebrated Hearing this morning the princess shone a gray skirt marengo to game with comfortable twin Seth who did not manage to disguise his pregnancy.
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1743...a/embarazo/PP/
Old 11-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
Thanks for the pictures. Letizia is looking good, her belly is growing nicely. like how felipe and letizia are both in grey, find that cute also find it cute how felipe is always helping Letizia down the stairs.
Felipe is a very well educated man and he knows that all the pregnant woman have to be carefull when they are down ( or up) stairs Sure, but when it's his wife, it's not a well education it's more a true pleasure isen't it?
Old 11-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Felipe is a very well educated man and he knows that all the pregnant woman have to be carefull when they are down ( or up) stairs Sure, but when it's his wife, it's not a well education it's more a true pleasure isen't it?
adélaide you are so romantic when it acts of the prince
Old 11-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
adélaide you are so romantic when it acts of the prince
Do you think that ? I'm a an old woman who can't resist in front of the love of this wonderful couple. Felipe was very handsome before his wedding, now as an husband of marvellous woman and father of so cute little baby girl, he is yet more. ( Lucky Letizia.....)
Old 11-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Royal Highness

She looks good,thanks for the pictures.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Courtier

I'm really happy to see her back and rolling.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks a lot Asturiana for these photos of them three
Old 11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

Don´t hate me for saying this , but I have been disappointed in Letizia´s outfits recently - she appears so unco-ordinated - like she decided to go to these events at the last minute and just grabbed something to wear. I´m missing her in her smart tailored outfits. I think they make her look more professional. Nonetheless, she´s definitely looking better (less tired) and hopefully the difficult phase of her pregnancy has passed. Thanks to all for posting the pics
Old 11-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

The photos of terra more big

http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13020044
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13020045
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=13020046
Old 11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

I think Letizia's fashion looks better during the spring and summer when she can wear bright colors.

During the fall and winter, she wears clothes that have darker colors (grey, brown) and those do not always suit her as well.

Nevertheless, I thought she looked pretty good today. I liked the necklace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireann
Don´t hate me for saying this , but I have been disappointed in Letizia´s outfits recently - she appears so unco-ordinated - like she decided to go to these events at the last minute and just grabbed something to wear. I´m missing her in her smart tailored outfits. I think they make her look more professional. Nonetheless, she´s definitely looking better (less tired) and hopefully the difficult phase of her pregnancy has passed. Thanks to all for posting the pics
Old 11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

You have the right to express you in the concert of praises..... For me she didn't looked "unco-ordinated", she seemed totally exausted and even if you are wearing the best outfit of the best designer when you are tired because the first months of a pregnancy, you appear "unco- ordinated" as you say.

Just adetail which outfit did you find "unco-ordinated"?
Old 11-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Similar to Laura Ponte

Leti in my opinion sometimes has a similar taste of fashion like Laura Ponte. Not many princesses wear grey and together with it a pair of black woolen tights.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

I love how Letizia is looking lately! Not in the fashion department, but in her overall look and demeanor. Letizia, in the most recent pictures, is bubbly, bouncing, smiling, and looking happier and healthier than I have seen her in a long time. She must have been feeling good! By the way she is smiling, a smile that reaches her eyes, and tilting her head, it is like she has just burst out of a shell she has been in. Actually, she seems to have broken out of not just her early pregnancy funk, but also the shell she often seems to have around herself. In these photos, she is truly enjoying herself, and that, to me, makes her look even more beautiful than she did on the National day, when she wore a really pretty outfit.
Letizia, if you could keep smiling and being so effervescent, I would really adore you more. Take the joy from today, and translate it into all your time and your royal duties.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

She looks great.. And that baby is groing so fast!!
Old 11-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I agree, she's looking quite average clotheswise, but I suspect a certain amount of that boils down to flinging an outfit together that stilll fits properly. Moreover hasn't she surprised people by attending some recent events? I was under the impression she wasn't expected for some of them.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Commoner

So good to see the Princess out and about again!!!