Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 3: October - December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long were Felipe and Letizia together, Gwenyth and Felipe were supposedly paired up long before Letizia ever hit the scene. In fact if I remember correct I read the articles about Felipe and Gwenyth somewhere around September or October 2001 (certainly Letizia and Felipe didn't get away with that private a relationship!) I'm fairly sure that the Norwegian model that Felipe dated came after Felipe's relationship/friendship with Gwenyth.

Britters said:
How long were Felipe and Letizia together, Gwenyth and Felipe were supposedly paired up long before Letizia ever hit the scene. In fact if I remember correct I read the articles about Felipe and Gwenyth somewhere around September or October 2001 (certainly Letizia and Felipe didn't get away with that private a relationship!) I'm fairly sure that the Norwegian model that Felipe dated came after Felipe's relationship/friendship with Gwenyth.
Felipe knew Gwenyth since the year 2001.But they hadn't a love relationship.
I found an article i'm going to translate it for you.It will take a little time.

part one

ANALYSIS. OPINION. This Monday Letizia Ortiz has predicted to go to the building of Torrespaña, where the informative services of Spanish Television have their seat. It will be a goodbye visit.
Lunes, 3 noviembre 2003
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]EL SEMANAL DIGITAL, IBLNEWS[/font]

Saturday was a very long day for Don Felipe and Letizia Ortiz. Throughout the day they responded with its movable telephones to the personal calls of congratulation of inside and outside Spain. For Letizia a very hard test that finished it began at the beginning of summer. The journalist Josep Puigbó, her companion in the remodeling that Jose Antonio Sanchez carried out in the news, little by little was discovering that his excellent companion in the work was enamored.(in love)

It was a torrid 4 of August when both began to work together in a news to which they provided seriousness and great rigor quickly, maintaining a climate of independence and very high credibility. During the month of August Josep he began to know thorough more Letizia, with he congenió quickly.

Mainly it called the attention to him to Josep Puigbó to see how every Monday she was gotten radiating up to the work. Puigbó, that is a sensible man, very careful with the life deprived of the others, and with a fine sense of humor, did not let crack certain jokes to her on how radiating and happy she saw . The answer of Letizia was the one of an woman in love that indicating that she was in a very sweet moment of her life.

Puigbó saw that she was so in love that in several occasions he invited to the pair to went a weekend to his house of the Garrotxa to spend a weekend with his woman. It could not, in addition, let ask what his boy dedicated hisself. The answer of Letizia was very mysterious. Someday you will know , she said in several occasions leaving him a little surprised.

The month of August was the key moment of the relation. Don Felipe and Letizia had occasion for them self , to chat, to share moments in a strict privacy. Prince de Asturias wanted in addition to go out to have supper with the Dukes of Palm and the American actress Gwyneth PaTRFow to give that to speak.

Last edited:
part two

.In principle modisto Valentino had organized a romantic cruise in his yacht - that habitually he has cast anchor in Ibiza during the summer to which he had invited the Prince on the high seas to organize a supper like the previous summer. Valentino thought that between Don Felipe and the American actress could arise something more than a friendship when seeing them in the summer of the 2001 bottled in one long conversation in the cover of her yacht. Don Felipe only went to the supper in a restaurant in Palm, but he excused his attendance to the yacht of Valentino in the occasion of a trip to Montevideo to attend the taking of possession of the new president of Uruguay.​
It was the moment of flexion. Don Felipe in the long roundtrip flight reflected long on the moment of his life, say people next to his surroundings of friends. And it was when he analyzed and it hefted his relation with Letizia, with which he was very in love. On the Atlantic, returning again to Palm, he knew that Letizia would be to the height of the circumstances to be Queen of Spain and the woman in addition whom he loved and with that wished to unite his life.​
As of September the events went precipitating while commentaries and speculations began again on a possible announcement of the Real House before Christmases. In the acts of the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias something had in the atmosphere that it indicated that there would be fast new features. Wednesday 29 of October Letizia communicated their head. It was predicted to announce the commitment Sunday 2 of November agreeing with the birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.​
But everything hurried with insistent rumors that the Zarzuela denied. On Saturday His Majesty the King communicated the news to the president of the Congress, the head of Government and the political leaders. In afternoon an official notice it confirmed the kept news more than just Saturday only began to be discovered in the morning when the director of the La Razón, Jose Antonio Vera, gave the last tracks of the enigma.​
( so there you can see that the relation felipe and Gwynith not even had the change to go farther then friendship, because felipe already meat letizia and he fall in love with here)And felipe is a very busy man,And he's a prince a public person,And if he go out with a woman the press jump imidiatly to say it's his girlfriend.That's happend all the time with every celebrities.But in this case it work very well for felipe, so when the media atention was on him and Gwynith , he was very busy in a very discreet relatioship with his one and only love.LETIZIA.)I LOVE THAT!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom