The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Aristocracy

I love the pictures, they look great, fresh, emphatized and really so in love. Without any doubyt my favourite couple.

Old 10-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Redferns many thanks for the photos!!! ...but there aren´t only two photos....look at this one: http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6818/recorteci6.jpg
This last one is similar to one of the two previous photos but in fact it is different.So there are only three photos
Redferns probably wanted to say that in this suplement of "El Pais" ("EP Semanal") there are only 2 pics. The one you mentioned above is from yesterday's, Saturday edition of "El Pais". But you are right, from the whole photosession we have together only 3 pics, and I want more!!!

Old 10-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Redferns probably wanted to say that in this suplement of "El Pais" ("EP Semanal") there are only 2 pics. The one you mentioned above is from yesterday's, Saturday edition of "El Pais". But you are right, from the whole photosession we have together only 3 pics, and I want more!!!
Only there are three photos, are not any more.

On your previous question, today there has been no information about the possible stay of the Princes in Asturias, maybe it has been some type of confusion.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

This pics are very interestings;

First they are very beautyful, they give the feeling of beauty ( of course ) youth, love and happyness and all of you had noticed that, me to.

But then I noticed is it's the first time that the Princes pose for a fotograph. We knew a lot of pics of them "live" in the streets, meetings, lobbies, galas, dinners and so on, but never ( except the official portrait) posing as the couple princely. The result is absolutly a success.

I can read here and there that the princess looks tired or something like that... It was two days before the announce of her second pregnancy ! Bingo..she was tired but so beautiful !
Old 10-15-2006, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you all so much for the pictures . They look absolutely beautiful
Old 10-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent

They looks beautiful together no matter live or on pose pics
I agre that now we know why sometimes Leti wasn't present or looks tired. Thanks for these photos of the Princes of Asturias.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
I love this couple. They seem to have made a decision to be grateful every minute for having found each other. I believe a secret to a great marriage is when both partners decides to remain happy with their choice of spouse and let the partner and world around them know it.
Can't agree with you more here....
Old 10-15-2006, 04:17 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
I hope they will do something similar (I mean photosession) on Leonor's birthday...
oh, well, well, they're sure getting our hopes high right here.............

i can't never get enough of leonor. she's so super cute. of course, her wonderful daddy and mommy as well.........
Old 10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

LaChicaMadrilena agree with but I hope that they will do that (photos like these) more: b-days, anniversaries, holidays ...
Old 10-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Sorry, I was wrong

source: EPS
Old 10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Courtier

I notice that Princess Letizia wears the earrings she she wore for the El Pais photographs a lot. Maybe they are her favorites.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu
I notice that Princess Letizia wears the earrings she she wore for the El Pais photographs a lot. Maybe they are her favorites.
Yes, much uses them. She used these earrings for the first time in Leonor's baptism, probably because of it she likes to use them. There are other jewels that she takes always like the bracelet with Leonor's name, or the ring that the Prince gave her in her first birthday as Princess.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
or the ring that the Prince gave her in her first birthday as Princess.
....ahh, is that the ruby one she wears next to her wedding ring? I have always wondered who gave that to her and for what occasion. Actually, I always wondered if it was from her grandmother, Menchu, since I know they are close! Thanks, Lula.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's not a ruby but an opale negra very rare of which I forgot the history. But may be one of our dear friends on this forum can remenber it.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

they are a cute couple, and its great to know CP Letizia is pregnant again. Get to see another beautiful prince/ss soon. She is looking good
Old 10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Courtier

Nice photos. I hope they also release birthday pix of Infanta Leonor. I'm pretty sure they will, all right I'm just convincing myself . God, I hope they really do because I can't get enough of these royal babies.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
El País Semanal scans
thanks for those, Redferns! the Instituto Cervantes here in Manila has copies of El País and El País Semanal at the library and i hope they'll have this issue. i'll be checking out the library next saturday!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Courtier

What beautiful photos. A very loving couple too. Just one little wee portion missing.....Infanta Lenore.

Stellad
Old 10-16-2006, 03:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
It's not a ruby but an opale negra very rare of which I forgot the history. But may be one of our dear friends on this forum can remenber it.
You are right, it's not a ruby, it's a black opal.
From an old Hola online article:
In an absolutely different way and having confronted a definitive change of life, Doña Letizia celebrated, like wife of Don Felipe, Princess of Asturias and future Queen of Spain, her 32º birthday. An intimate gathering in which, in addition to clothes, purses, books and CD´s, she received by surprise a very special gift from prince Felipe: a black opal. The stone that Marco Antonio never could obtain for his beloved Cleopatra, since according to the historian Pliny, Roman senator Nonius, preferred to die in exile before would sell the most beautiful opal to him… And it was the stone that Napoleón presented to Josephine , for being a magnificent red, called it “the fire of Troy”.
The article also mentioned that in the ancient Greek, black opal has the meaning of 'loyalty' and 'full of hope'.
Indeed a very special gift from Felipe .
Old 10-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2006/316People01.pdf

On page 3 of this article you can see a pictures of princess Leatizia. I m not good in english and also in translation but I will try to write what I read on this article.

They are many speculation about the fact that:

* Princess Leatizia suffers from Anorexia. The Royal Family and The Spanish people are anxious/ concerned about it.

* The Princess is very dominant about Prince Felipe.

* She is heastrong.

* She doesn't have a good relationship with the King Juan Carlos.

* The conservatief people in Spain does still talk about her divorce for she married with the Prince.

It was too good to be true...
Closed Thread