Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 29: October - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the El Pais photos. I like the fact that they appear to be outside and then you realise actually they're inside.

They're both beaming.

Little_star said:
Thank you for the El Pais photos. I like the fact that they appear to be outside and then you realise actually they're inside.

They're both beaming.

Right, dear friend, "beaming" is the exact word to describe the feeling that the Princes of Asturias are giving!:flowers:

They both look great on the pictures, I love the one where she's looking at him and he has his hand on her leg, very romantic :wub:. Thanks for posting them.

We know that the Princes have some privates lunches or dinners with the part of civil society as journalits, bankermen, or buisenessman. Are they organised in their own house private lunches or dinners with such society or peoples of great instutions of the state, not politicals one, but culturals one as Academias?

Elsa M. said:
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_congreso_aecoc_madrid_1156827.htm

TRH the Princes of Asturias are going to close, next Thursday October 26th, the Congress AECOC, which will assemble in Madrid nearly 1200 directors and businessmen of manufacture and distribution companies, in order to analyze the challenges of competitiveness.

In agreement with the web of the Royal House only the Prince will be

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3668

«I imagine it is obvious to all, because I can neither hide it, nor wish to: I am a happy man. And this is because I have the feeling of taking part in a dream come true: I have married the woman I love. […] Our union will last forever, and we offer it to our families and, above all, to our Destiny, intimately linked to the future of Spaniards» (Prince Felipe's wedding speech).

hey elsa! love that quote. it's so romantic. i can't believe he said those things. i've always thought of him as very private people. do u have a full copy of that speech of his?

klau23 said:
«I imagine it is obvious to all, because I can neither hide it, nor wish to: I am a happy man. And this is because I have the feeling of taking part in a dream come true: I have married the woman I love. […] Our union will last forever, and we offer it to our families and, above all, to our Destiny, intimately linked to the future of Spaniards» (Prince Felipe's wedding speech).

hey elsa! love that quote. it's so romantic. i can't believe he said those things. i've always thought of him as very private people. do u have a full copy of that speech of his?

In spanish, sorry. The links :

http://www.casareal.es/boda/enlace/enlace.html

clik on:

"Palabras de S.A.R el Principe de Asturias en el almuerzo"

klau23 said:
Hello, Klau23! I also love his wedding speech!

We have a full translation of it, in the thread Royal wedding speeches. Check it here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/162084-post10.html

It's the first time I have read a copy of Pr F speech and all I can say is "what a beautiful speech."

Stellad

does anybody have some information about their family life? how they are as first, a couple and second, with their baby around and all? who gets to care with leonor when they join public engagements?

klau23 said:
does anybody have some information about their family life? how they are as first, a couple and second, with their baby around and all? who gets to care with leonor when they join public engagements?

As you can see in reading our threads about Princes of Asturias, they have a strict politic to maintain their private life very far away of the press and it indiscretion(s)!

But for further details exagerate or not, false or not, brief for the gossips, detractors analysts and so on you can go on the thread which concern the Infanta. You have a good exemple of cynic expression of a diarist in craved articles.:bang:

The truth, I am not very sure that Princess Letizia can go to Mexico.

i think the same, paty. she didn't travel to any far away countries while pregnant, but who knows? december will be her 5th month of pregnancy and the sickness may have vanished by then and it's not a stage that requires lots of help as there's no inminence in the birth.

:flowers: I think that Letizia wento to Japan, whike was pregnant of Leonor, so maybe there is a chance she go to Mexico:flowers:

lis said:
:flowers: I think that Letizia wento to Japan, whike was pregnant of Leonor, so maybe there is a chance she go to Mexico:flowers:
Yes, she went there in, I think, 4th month (belly still wasn't too visible). It would be great if she could go to Mexico, esp. that due to the fact she was pregnant and then had a little baby she couldn't have travelled to Latin America for all "tomas de possesiones" of the presidents.:)

It true that Letizia travelled to Japan when she was pregnat of 4 months.
But now it is different for that this Leonor in house and to The Princiesa she does not like to be a lot of time out of house if to see Leonor.
Wathever i would like so much to see Letizia and Felipe in Mexico.
I wish to she could go.

Last edited:
It would sure be wonderful if she were to accompany Felipe :flowers: I'd love to see her there. She has been seperated from Leonor before, when Leonor was just a few months. (I think it was Hungary, but Í don't remember exactly) SO maybe now she will go too.

:O I hope she can come! I would love to see them!. Can you confirm the source¿. EL universal is a very serious newspaper, but the article says "it was said durin a toast" They dont say who said it, and the name of the column is "bajo reserva" meaning it is not 100% reliable and sure.

Last edited:
http://www.abc.es/20061025/toledo-toledo/principes-asturias-inauguraran-congreso_200610250248.html

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate the IX Congress National of the Volunteers

The city of Toledo will receive the Congress IX National of the Volunteerson November 28, 29 and 30, where there will be approached the analysis of the new challenge of voluntariado socially, with an inaugural act to which the Princes of Asturias will come.

In declarations to the means the chief operating officer of Social Action and Cooperation of the Meeting, Guadalupe Martin, indicated that the event will try of " to penetrate into the analysis of the new challenge of voluntariado socially " and the changes of adjustment to the " new social realities ", besides the area into the Civil, Cultural Protection and on the Environment.

Somebody knows if the princes will go someday to Argentinean?I think they never have visited this country.:ermm:

Lauritas138 said:
Somebody knows if the princes will go someday to Argentinean?I think they never have visited this country.:ermm:

I imagine that when it changes the government. ;)

Nonetheless, in an occasion I read that it was possible that the Princes were travelling to Argentina in November 2005, but later this they were the dates of Leonor's birth, and ultimately there was no any more news on the topic. There will be necessary to wait for news, because this year the Prince has done many trips to Latin America and still lacking someone more.

lula said:
http://www.abc.es/20061025/toledo-toledo/principes-asturias-inauguraran-congreso_200610250248.html

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate the IX Congress National of the Volunteers

The city of Toledo will receive the Congress IX National of the Volunteerson November 28, 29 and 30, where there will be approached the analysis of the new challenge of voluntariado socially, with an inaugural act to which the Princes of Asturias will come.

In declarations to the means the chief operating officer of Social Action and Cooperation of the Meeting, Guadalupe Martin, indicated that the event will try of " to penetrate into the analysis of the new challenge of voluntariado socially " and the changes of adjustment to the " new social realities ", besides the area into the Civil, Cultural Protection and on the Environment.

FOR THE CASA REAL the prince go alone of this act
XXI Congress of the Spanish Association of Comercial-AECOC Codification: "By a sustainable and profitable growth" Madrid, 26 of October of 2006 Presided over by Its Height Real Prince de Asturias

infanteleonor said:
FOR THE CASA REAL the prince go alone of this act
XXI Congress of the Spanish Association of Comercial-AECOC Codification: "By a sustainable and profitable growth" Madrid, 26 of October of 2006 Presided over by Its Height Real Prince de Asturias

They are different acts, the act of the Volunteers is at the end of November in Toledo; the act of the AECOC tomorrow in Madrid.

lula said:
I imagine that when it changes the government. ;)

Nonetheless, in an occasion I read that it was possible that the Princes were travelling to Argentina in November 2005, but later this they were the dates of Leonor's birth, and ultimately there was no any more news on the topic. There will be necessary to wait for news, because this year the Prince has done many trips to Latin America and still lacking someone more.

Many thanks Lula for this information:flowers:

It's quiet hard when you are totally "addict" to the Princes of Asturias to don't have no news about them!

Hopping all is well!

adelaide said:
It's quiet hard when you are totally "addict" to the Princes of Asturias to don't have no news about them!

Hopping all is well!

I know the feeling.:flowers: I wish we had some more events or something we could see or hear about the Princes in.

Would anyone have a link to Prince Felipe's Wedding Banquet Speech. Tried the Spanish CNN its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom