Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 29: October - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a good news to see her.

I' wating for better pics. I don't understand why the shots of Terra don't be never good? Strange, is it a deliberate attitude ?

adelaide said:

I' wating for better pics. I don't understand why the shots of Terra don't be never good? Strange, is it a deliberate attitude ?
I don't think so, they always have this kind of pics, no matter of whom. The quality is not the best and they are quite small, but their biggest advantage is that they appear very fast and are the first ;)

Anyway, cool to see them together.

adelaide said:
Yes, really good news!
adelaide said:
I'm wating for better pics.
Me too, those shots are taken from far..

The Prince Don Felipe assures that ' the Spanish feeds our freedom and convivenciá Prince de Asturias today said in the seat of the Real Spanish Academy that the Spanish, ' patrimony vivó, has dreamed up throughout the centuries for ' widening our capacity of expression and to feed our freedom and convivenciá. Princes de Asturias late presided over the this presentation of the ' essential Dictionary of the language españolá, a reduced version of the Academic Dictionary in which they have themselves including the new features that the Academies of the hispanohablantes countries have been approving years with views in the last to the next edition of the DRAE.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia were received, in the door of the Academy, by the director of the same one, Víctor Garci'a of the Shell; by the minister of Education, Mercedes Goatherd, and by the president of the Senate, Red Javier. In its intervention, Don Felipe always thanked for to the twenty-two Academies of the east Language affluent Dictionary ' made, kind to the voice of the town, moderate and rigorous in the reinforcement of the joyful unit and in the recognition of variedad'.

The new work, continued the Prince, it conjugates the double function of being mirror and guides, and of her a great service ' to the consolidation of the familiar bonds of the Latin American community has taken control, and demonstrates, at the same time, the solidity and width of his fundamentos'. ' the Dictionary comes to be therefore a space of encounter with our history and all the extension of people who have spoken and speak Spanish. The bread of our words is a racially mixed bread, precious familiar food of dialogue of Spain and of the nations hispanohablantes', added Don Felipe, that received a unit of the work of hands of the director of ABRADES it.

This work, according to the Prince, reflects ' the social globalización and the associated phenomena to her - instantaneous universalidad of the communications, trips and migrations -, phenomena that are harnessing the interchange of words and ways of expression of the hispanohablantes, which to the time that opens the doors to a better mutual knowledge, widens the common base of the lexicon hispanó. Don Felipe mentioned to Horacio when comparing the Dictionary with a tree ' of leaves you expire that it renews of it continued and it paid tribute to the Real Academy by the dynamism that is imprimiendo to its ' extraordinary labor' in favor of the use and spreading of the Spanish language. In the same act, minister of Education, Mercedes Goatherd, emphasized that the appearance of the new Dictionary is celebrated by the Ministry ' like an event importanté, and was convinced that estudiantes' will be ' a basic resource for the formation of ours. ' the Spanish language has a presence every greater time in the international scope.

We have the responsibility of not impoverishing it for the future generations, and this dictionary will be an essential tool to obtain that cometidó, affirmed Goatherd. , Garci'a of the Shell emphasized as well that the aid of Corona, ' decided impelling of the linguistic policy panhispánicá, ' is being decisivá so that the Academies of the Language can carry out their work. The director indicated that the Dictionary presented/displayed today for of bridge between the twenty second edition of the DRAE and twenty third that, ' foreseeably, will come to agree with III the centenary of the Real Españolá Academy, in 2013, and, at the same time, ' has been looking for and wanted to be useful, facilitating the consultation to the set of hispanohablantes'. The vicedirector of ABRADES it, Rescuing Gregorio, praised the paper of the dictionaries and said that each one of them ' is an inexhaustible book, surprising, in which always something new can be learned, that enriches the own linguistic heap, that extends the personal vocabulary and allows therefore a more exact knowledge of mundó. Salvador stopped next in that ' feeling reverencial' that usually provokes the dictionaries, often surrounded by ' a certain sacred book aureole, of untouchable communitarian heap. Because in him the last word is always said on palabras'. In the presentation, to that they also went the director of the Institute Cervantes, Caesar Antonio Molina, numerous academic, ambassadors and directors of universities, Dry Manuel affirmed that ' the Esencial' is fruit of ' the will democráticá of the Academy, that is not new in its history to extend the utility of the dictionary to the greater possible number of hablantes of our language.

Terra The Present time - EFE
http://actualidad.terra.es/cultura/articulo/principe_felipe_don_asegura_espanol_1206505.htm

Last edited:
So according to the article posted by InfanteLeonor, Letizia was present at today's act. I hope we can get some pictures soon!

I do not believe that we have many photos, since it happened last week. On the one hand, the presence of the Princess is not in the agenda, and it does that the interest of certain press diminishes. Besides, both are academic and serious acts, which are not in the habit of being those that more likes to the press.:ermm:

This thread has reached 10 pages, so time for a new one, which can be found here.

Thanks to everybody who participated in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom