Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 27: August - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that casareal haven't published any pics yet, the event was in the afternoon, not so late...:cool:

From Casa Real

From presscontrast

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Here you have the gallery from londonfeatures...
http://www.londonfeatures.com/

...and some pics:
Is anyone able to "make" them bigger or post the others? :lol:

Thank you !!!! I hope that we find some photo more that it has better quality, the photos of this act come with dropper.:ermm:

lula said:
Thank you !!!! I hope that we find some photo more that it has better quality, the photos of this act come with dropper.:ermm:
You're welcome:lol:. We don't have much pics, but agm:flowers::flowers::flowers: was so kind to share with as a video dedicated to Leti's birthday and we can see there a short relation from their yesterday's act in Barcelona.

http://www.elcomerciodigital.com/prensa/20060915/deportes/principes-aceptan-presidir-comite_20060915.html

The Princes agree to preside at the committee of honor of the Athletica

The Princes of Asturias, don Felipe and dona Letizia, have accepted the presidency of the committee of commemorative honor of 75 anniversary of the foundation of the Athletic Avilesina, whose members wait Prince of Asturias is received in hearing in the next Prizes. Precisely one day like yesterday - 75 years ago - there took place the creation of the polysport society avilesina, which began the commemorative acts giving to know the appointments of the committee of honor, by means of a managerial extraordinary meeting.

lula said:
what does dropper mean?
Cute flowers she got, selection of pics from Alfaqui

Larzen said:
what does dropper mean?
Cute flowers she got, selection of pics from Alfaqui

I do not know if the expression is correct. It is an expression that is in use in Spanish, I don´t know if in other languages it has the same meaning. A dropper, it is an object that serves to count drops, for example for the drops for the ears. When something comes very little by little, it is said that it comes with dropper. I wait to have explained it well.;)

Thank you for the photos, those of Alfaqui are marvellous:flowers:

As nice as these white jackets and pants are, she should lock them up for at least six month – they are deadly boring. There are so many other colours around, and as long as she doesn’t have to concentrate on her speeches, she could at least surprise us with some lively colours.

lula said:
I do not know if the expression is correct. It is an expression that is in use in Spanish, I don´t know if in other languages it has the same meaning. A dropper, it is an object that serves to count drops, for example for the drops for the ears. When something comes very little by little, it is said that it comes with dropper. I wait to have explained it well.;)
Oh ok:flowers: now I understand, like drops from a pipette,when I read dropper I thought you were reffering to forinstance a dogs droppings and I did not think the pictures were that bad:neutral:.

Another drop of white pantsuit (Im sure she could fill a whole lake with them by now). (Alfaqui)

Yes, she has used the white enough in the last weeks ... but calm that is sure that on Tuesday she´ll dress on black...:lol:

lula said:
Yes, she has used the white enough in the last weeks ... but calm that is sure that on Tuesday she´ll dress on black...:lol:
Wow, this is an adventurous prediction:ROFLMAO:

Yes, please Letizia, wear some lively colors!

She looks so lovely in red, lilac...so many other colors...why has she been wearing white for so long? And her heels have also been white...boring!

O.k so I'm bored with her constant white suite's but she still looks lovely!

I like so much her clothes.... good choice for her...I don´t know if just me...but she is so beautifull last...

johann said:
Wow, this is an adventurous prediction:ROFLMAO:

I am sure of it...the Princess will be the godmother in the delivery of a flag, it is a military act and the protocol forces that she will dress in black and with mantilla ... ;) ...

Hi, every body, I'm totaly afraid after almost two months of holidays, what happens at the kingdom of love !!!!

I fear that I have a lot of work to read all the events. See you soon dearest friends.

Another 10 pages flew away in an instant, so it's time for a new thread, which can be found here

Thank you all for sharing news, images and your opinion with us. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom