Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 25: June - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from reuters via yahoo

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 294
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 307
Detais of Princess Letizia

Dinner of the edition VI of the " Night of the Businessman of the Comarques Gironines "
Girona

from terra

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3,626
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 226
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 291
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 323
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
That is what I call an original bouquet! Very nice idea that of using the ressources of this factory to create such a lovely piece!

Elsa M. said:
That is what I call an original bouquet! Very nice idea that of using the ressources of this factory to create such a lovely piece!

Totaly right. Now Letizia is very at ease with the bouquets of flower, she has took the habit to receive this kind of very sweet and delicate politiness:) So kind!

They are absolutly astonishing. For the dinner, I don't think that the Princes had many times to prepare themselves, a true marathon.... I can't understand those who pretend that the Princes don't worked ! Please can we explain me that they are doing or what the people who pretend that the Princes have no activities want to say ? Actually I can't understand !

The most funy , Felipe looks more tired than Letizia, tremandous !

Last edited:
The princess is beautiful and very elegant. I like much the dress and the hairdo.:)

i love the hair! and the dress.. she's always very beautiful and elegant :)

Hi, I am new in this forum and I love these two very much, what a nice couple and they are so in love. She is always very elegant and natural. They must be very tired after all these visits but they smile again. I don't know how they can do that.

Well, welcome Nicole. Yes, these two are a great couple to watch -- very hardworking and with great "vibes" between them. They are also one of, if not the, hardest working of the Crown Princely couples.

I love how Letizia constantly changes her hair! It adds something new to her look every time. (Unlike another royal woman with a permanently attached ponytail *cough* but I won't go there :D) The curls look lovely on Letizia and as always I'm a big fan of her peep-toe shoes! The dress is great as well. :)

from the first photo in post #110 (posted by fanletizia), we can see that letizia's opinions are appreciated by his husband and other people:) look at their faces, especially felipe's:)

yayauw said:
from the first photo in post #110 (posted by fanletizia), we can see that letizia's opinions are appreciated by his husband and other people:) look at their faces, especially felipe's:)

I noticed that too and i find very simpathetic;

For the gala diner, Letizia yesterday was absolutly wonderful. her dress totaly elegantissime and refined. I'm very fond of lace for summer gala dress and I think that this year the Princess has mad an excellent choice for her coktel dress.

It very funny because none of the newspaper in in Spain are agree on the elegance of Letizia. For Hola the princess is elegant and some time the most elegant ( for the may ' month ) and for Diez Minutos, the Princess is just " correct" :confused: All the tastes are in the nature, but "correct" for Letizia is not CORRECT:)

nicole paquette said:
Hi, I am new in this forum and I love these two very much, what a nice couple and they are so in love. She is always very elegant and natural. They must be very tired after all these visits but they smile again. I don't know how they can do that.

Welcome, Nicole :). Enjoy!

Hummmm, Princess Letizia heard our prayers and let us see that amaizing dress once again.
It is so beautiful, isn't it?!

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

aryo, thanks for the anecdote. they look so down to earth...!

letizia is looking great with that dress. thanks for the captures, nagore! i specially liked the ones in the pool.

From imagine scandinavia

Last edited:
Many thaks, Lula, for the nws shots. The politic of "imagescandinavia" for Spain regal event is very curious. Since some times they look to have few interest for the Princes....

CR's agenda says they will participate tomorrow on a lunch, that means they will go to Luxemburg in the afternoon? For how long are they going to be there? Is it confirmed that they will both go?

Last edited:
Ariel said:
CR's agenda says they will participate tomorrow on a lunch, that means they will go to Luxemburg in the afternoon? For how long are they going to be there? Is it confirmed that they will both go?

The only confirmation was the commentary that the Prince did in Hannover.

It does not appear in the agenda, it can appear tomorrow; but they can consider it to be a private act and not an official act. For example, the assistance of the Kings to the birthday of the King of Sweden does not appear either in the agenda. Sometimes they distinguish between the acts to which they come how representatives of the State (Thailand) of those that come only how members of the royalty.

Tomorrow they have a luncheon with the President of The Philippines, later they must fly Luxembourg (they are two hours), I imagine that the assistance to the Friday act will depend of the hour to which it begins.

Tomorrow we will see it.;)

http://www.spanish.xinhuanet.com/spanish/2006-06/29/content_275674.htm

BEIJING, 29 jun (Xinhua) - The Embassy of Spain in Beijing last these days the preparations before the arrival to China of the Princes of Asturias next July 13.

In exclusive interview with Xinhua, Jose Pedro Sebastián of Erice, Spanish ambassador in the Chinese capital, has stood out the tight agenda that Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will will to fulfill in Chinese soil.

The royal visit to China, the third one for Don Felipe de Borbón and first of his wife, will begin next July 13 in the oriental Chinese metropolis of Shanghai. After their arrival, in company of the minister of Foreign Affairs, Miguel Ángel Moratinos, they will be present on the same morning at the inauguration of the Forum of Investments and Managerial Cooperation Hispanic - China which will be celebrated in the above mentioned city on the 13th and 14th of July.

(...)

Once concluded the inaugural acts of the managerial forum, the Princes of Asturias will visit the business School China - Europe (CEIBS, initials in English) " with the aim to show theirsupport to an institution of so much international prestige ", in Sebastián de Erice words .

(...)

Likewise, coinciding with the visit of the Princes of Asturias, the center will shelter the act of signature of an agreement of collaboration between the Institute of Exterior Trade of Spain and the educational institution.

Later, on the 14th, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will move to Beijing for the inauguration of the headquarters of the Institute Cervantes in the Chinese capital, at which also there will be present Cesar Antonio Molina, maximum leader of the organism.
" The Institute Cervantes was one of the big subjects hanging on Spain in China that, finally, happens to be a reality ", affirmed Sebastián de Erice, the one who hopes that the center, which will celebrate during all this week a series of cultural activities, turns into a real engine for the projection of the language and the Spanish culture into China.
Finally, after the celebration of several meetings with the political Chinese leaders and the assistance to cultural acts, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will leave on the same 14th the Chinese capital.

Last edited:
lula said:
The only confirmation was the commentary that the Prince did in Hannover.

It does not appear in the agenda, it can appear tomorrow; but they can consider it to be a private act and not an official act. For example, the assistance of the Kings to the birthday of the King of Sweden does not appear either in the agenda. Sometimes they distinguish between the acts to which they come how representatives of the State (Thailand) of those that come only how members of the royalty.

Tomorrow they have a luncheon with the President of The Philippines, later they must fly Luxembourg (they are two hours), I imagine that the assistance to the Friday act will depend of the hour to which it begins.

Tomorrow we will see it.;)

Thanks a lot Lula! you are always so helpful!

Many thanks for the pictures, I'm happy that Letizia decided to recycle this stunning white (/silver:D) dress so soon, we didn't see many pics of the previous act when she was wearing it. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the pics of them next to the swimming pool, perhaps they are also teaching Leo how to swim, like Fred and Mary with Christian:)

Ariel said:

It's possible they will go to Luxemburg on Saturday and attend the gala dinner Saturday night only. The official lunch in Spain usually starts at 2:00pm and finishes after 4:00pm, they won't have enough time to travel and attend the Royal Theatre performance Friday night.

lula said:

So they won't be doing any sightseeing in Beijing, one of the greatest capitals in the world ? I also read they would travel to Israel on July 17th, what are they going to do on July 15th and 16th ? Are they going to visit other cities of China ?
Chinese media has a very extended coverage of the Spanish wedding and always speaks highly of Princess Letizia. So please bring some nice clothes to China :). Some cheaply made clothes of Felipe Varela, such as the frumpy dress with the grey jacket in Girona, will be absolutely unacceptable in China IMO ;) :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom