Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 24: June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread for the current events of the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is for current events only;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles;
*be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree.

Have fun!:)

http://www.univision.com/contentroot/wirefeeds/30deportes/futbol_europa/6558769.html

Princes of Asturias will be present at the Spain- Ukraine in Leipzig

Madrid, 9 jun (EFE) .-The Princes of Asturias will travel to Germany to represent on the 14th in Leipzig to the game Spain - Ukraine, which will be played at 15.00 hours and will be the début of the Spanish selection in the World one of Germany, as informed EFE a speaker of the House of the King.

captures from antena3

Princes in Ciudad Rodrigo

Last edited:
Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias travelled to the locality salmantina to inaugurate the exhibition "Kyrios" of the series of " The Ages of the Man "

Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias travelled to the locality salmantina to inaugurate the exhibition "Kyrios" of the series of " The Ages of the Man "

At their arrival to City Rodrigo, accompanied by the undersecretary of Culture, Antonio Hidalgo, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia they were got by the president of the Meeting of Castile and León, Juan Vicente Herrera; the president of the Spanish Parliament of Castile and León, Jose Manuel Fernandez Santiago; the delegate of the Government in the Autonomous Community of Castile and León, Michael Alejo; the mayor of City Rodrigo, Francisco Javier Iglesias; and the chairwoman of the County council of Salamanca, Isabel Jiménez. Seguidamente, the Princes were greeted by the members of the Municipal Corporation of City Rodrigo.

After Their Royal Highnesses discovering a commemorative plate of his visit, they acceded to the interior of the Town hall to greet from the balcony the numerous mirobrigenses that offered them an affectionate welcome.

The Princes met during a few minutes the members of the Municipal Corporation and signed in the Golden book, after which they moved to the Cathedral to inaugurate the exhibition "Kyrios" of " The Ages of the Man ".

www.casareal.es

From terra:

Attachments

• 720807443eaacg.jpg
    720807443eaacg.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 720807440d637g.jpg
    720807440d637g.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 72080744584ecg.jpg
    72080744584ecg.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 72080744431c9g.jpg
    72080744431c9g.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 72080744347bfg.jpg
    72080744347bfg.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 7208074436c16g.jpg
    7208074436c16g.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

(from terra first posted by Lula )

Marvellous millennium España !

The princess of Asturias continues thinking about having around four children (from elconfidencialdigital.com)

The presentation of Infanta Leonor to the Virgin of Atocha, protector of the royal family and the Spanish monarchy, was developed Wednesday in the middle of the popular heat, with applause of the hundreds of congregated people. There were desire to return to see the small one, that too much in appearances is not extended, and that, nevertheless, are growing visibly. For that reason, to its seven months, infanta Leonor, blonde and very repeinada, adorned with an ample white dress, were the center of the glances. One was activates at any moment and peculiar. The offering act deserved the honors of being photography of cover in some national newspapers, one of them ABC, but the other nothing less than the Country.

Meanwhile, according to they tell the Informer, the princes of Asturias do not discard more children in the future. If, on the eve of their wedding, Don Felipe commented that they hoped to have not less "than two nor more than five", Letizia Ortiz scores at number four. Thus, in some occasion recent, in private conversation and informal, the princess has commented her goal is four children.

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_gente/2006/06/09/index_7.html

The Princes of Asturias have given themselves a bath of multitudes during their visit to the locality salmantina of Ciudad Rodrigo, where they have inaugurated the XIIIth edition of the exhibition ' The Ages of the Man '. Felipe de Borbón distributed kisses and embraces between the presents, and there was someone who took advantage of the situation more of the awaited thing.

Attachments

• 1149877060_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
    1149877060_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 370
What a lucky little girl !!:p:p

WHERE IS LETIZIA ?:D

adelaide said:
What a lucky little girl !!:p:p

WHERE IS LETIZIA ?:D

I don't know but you better call her right way ;).

Prince Felipe is definetly aproaching Spaniards which is very nice to see...

Princess Letizia looks great on pictures too. I personnaly like the tone of blue chosen for today.

Thank you for sharing :).

LaChicaMadrilena said:
It's a bit late, but here it is a video (Hola) of delivering of awards in journalism.

http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreales/2006/06/07/principes-asturias-premios-prensa/?hist=4

"Hola" said that Leti's father and Ana Togores were there as well, but I didn't see them nor in the video, nor in the pictures:confused:

Yes, I saw the images of her father in the television, but I did not see Ana. Also Letizia's images accompanying Francisco Ayala were seen , helping him to go down the stage and accompanying him on his seat.

Apparently, it took them 1 hour to walk the 450 meters between the Town Hall and the Cathedral. Here are images from nortecastilla.es:

Attachments

• 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 359
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 327
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 349
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 370
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 309
Last edited by a moderator:
nortecastilla.es 3 of 3:

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 382
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 338
  • 310.jpg
    310.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 320.jpg
    320.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 370.jpg
    370.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 380.jpg
    380.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 297
  • 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
The citizens take to th streets to receive the Princes

Fans, umbrellas, flags of Spain and Castilla and Leon, cameras of digital photos and gifts for Infant Leonor today marked the welcome that thousands of citizens offered the Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, in their visit City Rodrigo (Salamanca) on the occasion of the inauguration of the thirteenth edition of the Ages of the Man. The smallest member of the Royal House was not only present in photographs, but also in the memory of the neighbors of the locality, who among other presents, gave stuffed animals for her, a suit and `babi' for when she goes to the day-care center.

Although the citizens filled the street around the 9,30 hours to occupy the best sites from where to follow the Royal visit, they had to wait more than two hours to live one of the waited for moments more of the day, the arrival of the Princes. Around the 11,40 hours, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, that finished landing in a helicopter in the football ground Francisco Mateos …

At 12,00 hours, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia they left the Town Hall to on foot initiate a route of about 400 meters until the Cathedral, itinerary that became one `procession' of greetings and autographs to the neighbors who delayed in more than 50 minutes the schedule anticipated for the inauguration of the Exhibition.

During the route, Doña Letizia was especially affectionate with the children and the elderly people, who even spilled some tear for being greeted by the Princess, and also she was expressed smiling when seeing that some neighbors received her with photographs of their daughter, Infanta Leonor, and with gifts for her.

Fifty minutes later, Princes de Asturias acceded to the Cathedral to inaugurate the Ages of the Man and, although its route by the interior of the temple extended during almost two hours, the citizens remained impassible under a sun of justice to say farewell to the representatives of the Royal House.

After taking leave of the locality, the Princes wanted to contemplate to City Rodrigo from the air, since the helicopter in which they traveled flew over the locality before starting off definitively.

http://www.eladelantado.com/ampliaNoticia.asp?idn=43438&sec=4&offset=0

Really smile so, can see them are hairs from the happiness of the heart bottom!

I always find the sheer number of people who turn out to see the SRF, whether it's F&L or JC&S amazing. They always seem to happily received by the citizens wherever they go and more importantly are incredibly willing and happy to sepnd time meeting and greeting the people who've waited to see them.

400 metres in 50 minutes it's a lot of time to shake hands, smile, kiss babies and old peoples, as anybody said, the princes are very near people when they make their visit. Plus, the crowd looks very under the charm of the so handsome and busy couple.

It's a true, hard and tiring work. Political peoples sometime do some things like that but only when they prepare election and the spirit is not all the same.

Now it's not possible to say that Felipe is very distant of the people, isen't it ?

Attachments

• zd15.jpg
    zd15.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 181
  • zd20.jpg
    zd20.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 202
  • zd19.jpg
    zd19.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 215
  • zd18.jpg
    zd18.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 416
  • zd16.jpg
    zd16.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 196
  • zd14.jpg
    zd14.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 310
  • zd13.jpg
    zd13.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 375
  • zd12.jpg
    zd12.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 221
  • zd11.jpg
    zd11.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 188
  • zd10.jpg
    zd10.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Still from Informativos.net:

Attachments

• zd23.jpg
    zd23.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 197
  • zd30.jpg
    zd30.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 238
  • zd29.jpg
    zd29.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 192
  • zd28.jpg
    zd28.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 227
  • zd27.jpg
    zd27.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 193
  • zd26.jpg
    zd26.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 203
  • zd25.jpg
    zd25.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 177
  • zd24.jpg
    zd24.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 201
  • zd22.jpg
    zd22.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 181
  • zd21.jpg
    zd21.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 202
The rest from Informativos.net:

Attachments

• zd31.jpg
    zd31.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 177
  • zd32.jpg
    zd32.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 187
  • zd33.jpg
    zd33.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 184
  • zd34.jpg
    zd34.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 212
  • zd36.jpg
    zd36.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 194
  • zd37.jpg
    zd37.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 254
  • zd38.jpg
    zd38.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 170
  • zd39.jpg
    zd39.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 190
  • pimec_3087.jpg
    pimec_3087.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Letizia looks sooo beautiful! That beauty doesnt make a make up, but it makes her personality...

mims111 said:
Letizia looks sooo beautiful! That beauty doesnt make a make up, but it makes her personality...
I wouldn't say it better:)
Thanks Elsa!!! I love this hairdo and this outfit, as for me she can recycle it as often as she wants!:;)

This family appears so happy and the Infanta Leonor is so cute. Was it just a rumor that she had some sort of birth mark on her face at birth? I don't see anything now.

Sometimes I feel I'm a little bore repeating how handsome, hardworker and proud fathers are th Princes of Asturias. Sometimes even I think i'm becoming narrow minded ( :p:D) because i'm totaly focus on this young couple confronted to an historical and difficult futur in a very hard political period (national and international) but with arguments totaly irrational as beauty, love and intelligence, and I say in my mind " stop, be carefull, it's not a tv serie "

But, I only have to stop to watch at my computer - particulary at TRF- to see the news pics of them for my mind to start thinking about them.

So, I'm sorry but I can't resist to find once more time Letizia amazing in her coktail dress, to be delighted by the spectacle of Letizia and Felipe so at ease and happy together during their official acts :)

Thank you very much Elsa M. for the news shots of the PIMEC. We can see the Letizia's dress and hairdo with more details.

Very elegant the both, and the Princes look so radiant that it's a true pleasure to rediscover them at each new event.... and since the Easter Hollydays it's quiet a daily discovering........They have to be very talentuous to maintain the rythm !:rolleyes:

Thanks for the photos it's really a pleasure to see this faboulous couple, always woring, always near people, always in love !!!
I think they are really good "representants" of Spain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom