The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by clymène
I personnaly don't like the ecklace at all!! But I find the dress tremendously stunning!!!
I would have prefered the dress without the black line on the middle (in the front part), the necklace is very nice, what i can see with this outfit is that she is starting to take more risks and using trendy outfits. (which some may like or not, but that doesnt really matter). It is good to see her changing herself with new outfits, hairdos and jewlery.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

A video from the exhibition, by Antena3:
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11183079

Old 06-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Princes of Asturias

Lunch with vice-presidents and members of the Council Adviser of the Managerial Federation of Madrid-CEOE
Sede of the CEIM. Madrid

from terra and www.casareal.es
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	72080b5d41027g.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	250371  
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I absolutely adore her yesterday's outfit. In fact I don't think that it was a dress, it looked like a light white coat or sth like that wearing on a black dress without sleeves with a belt. Necklace seems to be fantastic as well, pity we can't see it better. Anyway, she looked treamendously stunning yesterday:)

Old 06-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Small images from lfi

Old 06-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

LaChicaMadrilena you are right, it's not very interesting to analyse point by point the buttons of the outfit.

We have to notice one thing very psychologically important, the Princess is able to put herself in question for her appearence; only for that we might to appreciate her great sens of the improvment. If we stay on the verge of the Letizia's hem dress we can have very long thread ( may be ) but not fascinating....

It will be more relevant, and I'm looking for, to know how the Princes'visites of the suburbs of Madrid are lived by the serious press and good connoissors of the Spain Royal House, for example. I say because that because this thread is for the current events of the Princes and not only for the wardrobe of the princess for whom we have at leats four tread ( Shoes and purse- hairdo- jewels and recycling dresses)........
Old 06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Heir Apparent

More from lfi,1

Old 06-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Gentry

she is very elegant
Old 06-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Has anyone read anything in spanish press about the attendance to the Luxembourg silver wedding. On the benelux board the royal reporter in a dutch paper has gotten a "for now" guestlist which includes all the Crown Prince Couples (not Victoria) but Felipe is listed as going alone, but knowing he does not seem to like to mingel with european royals at all this days, maybe his mum will go Certainly it would be very insulting to his wife if he goes alone, I can not really belive it is true and hope it is a mistake
http://members3.boardhost.com/Benelu...150730968.html
translation of the guestlist
http://members3.boardhost.com/Benelu...150743581.html

From Alfaqui
Old 06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Aristocracy

A couple more photos from EFE:

Video of the Princes from today's event. I got it from Yahoo.es
http://es.mediaframe.yahoo.com/launc...html&f=&a=0,30
Old 06-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Aristocracy

I hope that they go. I do not understand because the prince must go single.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Has anyone read anything in spanish press about the attendance to the Luxembourg silver wedding. On the benelux board the royal reporter in a dutch paper has gotten a "for now" guestlist which includes all the Crown Prince Couples (not Victoria) but Felipe is listed as going alone, but knowing he does not seem to like to mingel with european royals at all this days, maybe his mum will go Certainly it would be very insulting to his wife if he goes alone, I can not really belive it is true and hope it is a mistake
http://members3.boardhost.com/Benelu...150730968.html
translation of the guestlist
http://members3.boardhost.com/Benelu...150743581.html
I had read it, but it seems to me to be very strange, because they go always together. The Prince only has travelled only to Latin America, because they were very long and heavy trips, and Letizia still was with Leonor that was very young. But recently they have been with the Jordanian Royal Family in the days before the wedding of the Prince Hashem.

Bearing the type of act in mind, the normal thing is that they were the two, I imagine that already we will see it in the agenda on friday. Probably this list has a mistake.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's not the first time that there are mistake on this kind of lists, let us remember the christianing of the son of the Princes of Norway. Obviously it's a mistake, because it's totally impossible, except if the Princess might to refuse the invitation, that the Prince would be invited whithout his wife. An evident question of protocol!

Many thanks Idt20 for the video. Felipe is not very audible, but the couple seems very attentive to the participants and Letizia looks totaly at ease in this kind of encounter.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
It's not the first time that there are mistake on this kind of lists, let us remember the christianing of the son of the Princes of Norway. Obviously it's a mistake, because it's totally impossible, except if the Princess might to refuse the invitation, that the Prince would be invited whithout his wife. An evident question of protocol!
What mistake was there in the guestlist of the christening of Prince Sverre Magnus As I said I thought it was very strange and I think it must be a mistake because obiously he would not be invited alone, but the respected reporter said he got the list from the Luxembourg court, that was why I asked if it had been written anything about it in the spanish press.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Nobility

Letizia looks really stylish.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
What mistake was there in the guestlist of the christening of Prince Sverre Magnus As I said I thought it was very strange and I think it must be a mistake because obiously he would not be invited alone, but the respected reporter said he got the list from the Luxembourg court, that was why I asked if it had been written anything about it in the spanish press.
No commentary, I believe that the press knows not that this party exists, at the moment. They are more worried by other acts as the luncheon by Kirchner, the visit of the Pope or the trips to China and Israel.
Every Friday there is publicized the agenda of next week, so already we will see it. But it continues seeming to me to be very strange, if the Prince goes, the Princess goes, unless there is a very important reason. The act is a weekend and in Luxembourg that is not very far, there are no seemingly reasons in order that Letizia does not go. The only thing that has some type of celebration or act in Spain. Already we will see.

FROM DEADLINE

Old 06-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I understand very well your sentence, I didn't rememeber very well the Prince Sverre Magnus's case, but it was also something like that Felipe was invited and not Letizia, but in fact the Princes's agenda was totaly busy.

I can't imagine that the Luxembourg Court, which is not the archetype of the most inflexible expression of princely rules, could to forget to invite the wife of the Crown Prince of Spain, it should be an offense against the Princess but even more against the Spain Crown and the Royal family. It's the reason why, for me, it's obviously a mistake, except if it's the Princess who herself has refused to go with her husband, but it's seem for me totally hypothetical.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
They are more worried by other acts as the luncheon by Kirchner, the visit of the Pope or the trips to China and Israel.
Do you know when they are going to Israel?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
Do you know when they are going to Israel?
The Prince of Asturias will travel to Israel on the 17th and 18th of July

Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 5: March - December 2006
Old 06-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://es.news.yahoo.com/20062006/18...co-social.html

The Prince of Asturias reassumed today his personal commitment "to the economic and social development of Spain" and to the "constant improvement of the standard of life of all the Spaniards", at the inauguration of the 7th edition of Exporta 2006.

During his speech, the Prince remembered the necessity to affect the competitiveness of the Spanish companies, in order to avoid a growing gap between Spain and its surrounding countries. Don Felipe defended the marketing strategies (the main goal of this edition of Exporta) to improve the competitiveness and the diversification of destinies of the Spanish exportations, since nowadays 75% of the total exports stay in the European Union.

Besides, Don Felipe spoke as well about the importance of the human capital, by emphasizing that this edition of Exporta offers information and formation in a total of 40 factories and that, during the international meeting of the companies, they will find advise about the Commercial Administration of the State.

At the end of the inauguration, the Princes went to the headquarters of the CEIM, to have a work lunch with the vice-presidents and members of the Advisory Council of the Enterprise Confederation of Madrid-CEOE.

Closed Thread