The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I cant distinguish any of them by these pics!!!!!
I saw it in tv, in the photos I don´t see them well

Old 06-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I saw it in tv, in the photos I don´t see them well

Thanks Lula. This remembers me that pictures are not always accurate as things can be seen diferently in person than pictures or tv.

Thanks again.
:)

Old 06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgAc...6&currentImg=1

The Princes inaugurate an exhibition in the Museum Thyssen

Princes of Asturias inaugurated in the museum Thyssen-Bornemisza the exhibition ' From Cranach to Monet. Masterpieces of the Collection Perez Simón '. Accompanied by the baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza, Carmen Cervera, the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, and the infanta Doña Pilar, member of the Patronage of the Museum, crossed the sample and observed each of the exhibited masterpieces.
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

i like her dress, she looks elegant.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Nobility

Letizia is perfect today.
I think that the necklace and the earrings are a success and a lesson of style...But what really has enamored to me has been that suit...it enchants to me!!!! I want that suit for my!!!!!
This suit emphasizes the perfect figure of the princess of asturias,Letizia has a very pretty body.
Very good election Letizia!

I love the suit that Letizia takes today. Also I like the necklace that she takes. She is very elegant….... one of the most elegant princess today. . Letizia is a true princess!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
Is it not the case today? Have you really seen them? She wears a tribal necklace with her tipical silver earrings...do you think really these goes together? Then, I don't say more words because we will never understand each other.
Not at all my dear friend, your advice is very welcommed, because for my part I need eyes more " objective" but obvious in this case is not " her tipical silver earrings" but her beautifull gold and PEARL earrings and with a necklace mad by pearls and blck balls( modern one ) it's matched....:p
Old 06-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the dress very much, but I agree some more modern earrings would have been better, the pearl and diamond ones seems to classic for such an outift and necklace, not that it matter, next to the ad for bad plastic surgery that is Baronesse Thyssen she could wear a paper bag and look lovely

Carlos Picasso/AP
Old 06-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Larzen, oh your tremandous sens of humor, I like it ......

Totaly agree with you Lauritas138, Today Letizia is absolutly "divine"; I lke how she is becoming more and more feminine on her way to dress her with a great succes adding more jewells ( To bad for the Baronesse, even with a white outfit and a classical pearls necklace she don't look very classic! She is not a good advise for platic surgery )

Did you seen Felipe is matching his tie with the Letizia's dress : black and white! So nice !
Old 06-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Courtier

Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia
Royal Opening of "De Cranach A Monet" Exhibition - June 19, 2006
Lalo Yasky/WireImage.com
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Aristocracy

oh god,i want that necklace.it is so beautiful.the princess either.
thank god there is a wireimage otherwise those lazy spanish agancy provide us with nothing.thank you for pics.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Royal Highness

I'm going to go against popular opinion and say that I don't really like this dress on Letizia. I've seen Letizia wear much better. I love the shoes and necklace though!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I'm going to go against popular opinion and say that I don't really like this dress on Letizia. I've seen Letizia wear much better. I love the shoes and necklace though!
It's totaly your right dear friend, as every body say tastes and colours are the things the less shared, but that it should be interesting it's to know why you don't like this dress, because when the Princess is dressed as a working woman, we can say she want to look so " pro ", when she is wearing the " Varela outfit" pattern in different colors we can heard " what a bore", when she is in pants, she is not quiet real, when she find some spring dress, " oh my God, she want playing the collegian" and so on....:p

As we can see, the Princess is doing a fantastic effort to avoid a never-ending jacket/dress in various colours. Now she is wearing outfits, suits, jackets with straight dress or large one, with design material or self colored cloth, the she has taken a very risquy attitude to extend a lot her wardrobe, keeping on her mind the idea that she may be elegant, discreat and she has to avoid to put the Prince in shade

Plus, for me Letizia is doing a great step in accepting to wear more jewelles which make her quiet more feminine, it's not an euphemism :p

So, please if you don't like somthing that the princess is wearing, it will be so intresting to know why now she is doing so effort to vary her wardrobe, isen't it ?
Old 06-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
It's totaly your right dear friend, as every body say tastes and colours are the things the less shared, but that it should be interesting it's to know why you don't like this dress, because when the Princess is dressed as a working woman, we can say she want to look so " pro ", when she is wearing the " Varela outfit" pattern in different colors we can heard " what a bore", when she is in pants, she is not quiet real, when she find some spring dress, " oh my God, she want playing the collegian" and so on....:p

As we can see, the Princess is doing a fantastic effort to avoid a never-ending jacket/dress in various colours. Now she is wearing outfits, suits, jackets with straight dress or large one, with design material or self colored cloth, the she has taken a very risquy attitude to extend a lot her wardrobe, keeping on her mind the idea that she may be elegant, discreat and she has to avoid to put the Prince in shade

Plus, for me Letizia is doing a great step in accepting to wear more jewelles which make her quiet more feminine, it's not an euphemism :p

So, please if you don't like somthing that the princess is wearing, it will be so intresting to know why now she is doing so effort to vary her wardrobe, isen't it ?
For some reason I just find the fit off. I understand why Letizia might have worn it though. A dress, with those kind of lines, are designed to make a woman look taller. Letizia is a gorgeous woman, no doubt about that, but I just didn't like the dress on her. I preferred the other black lacey dress that she wore with the peep-toe heels.

I like Letizia and think she dresses great. I just found this dress not to my liking.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Serene Highness

pic from People en Español, featured today:
http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespa...4530_3,00.html

¿DÓNDE ESTÁ EL PRÍNCIPE?

The Spanish flag plays a joke on Prince Felipe during an official act in the town of Leganes in Spain. His wife didn't realize the impasse.

:)
Old 06-20-2006, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

From face to face

Old 06-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Images from seeger
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00162157.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	250299   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00162159.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	250301  
Old 06-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Nobility

I personnaly don't like the ecklace at all!! But I find the dress tremendously stunning!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

From presscontrast

Old 06-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Aristocracy

I like very much the style of Letizia, the dress fits perfect on her and the necklace and the shoes are very nice.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince de Asturias insisted today to the Spanish companies to look for new markets on his exports with the purpose of taking advantage of the opportunities that offer the emergent countries or of greater economic growth and to reduce to the dependency of the economic cycle of the States members of the UE, that receives 75% of the shipments.

“It turns out essential to actively look for a diversification of the markets of destiny of the exports”, asserted Prince, accompanied of Doña Letizia Ortiz, in the inauguration of VII the edition of the fair Exports, organized by the Spanish Institute of Comercio Exterior (ICEX).

http://www.finanzas.com/id.9085109/noticias/noticia.htm

Closed Thread