The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Aristocracy

Article from elconfidencialdigital.com

The princes, with the infanta Leonor, frequently visit with well-known journalists and also they invite them to the swimming pool of the Zarzuela.

Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz are meeting with old companions of profession of the princess, in family and marriage encounter, like whom recently they maintained with Alfredo Urdaci and its wife. More recently, the princes, who also took with himself to infant Leonor, were having supper in house of Lorenzo Milá and his wife, also the journalist Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca, who in the present stage of the TVE is in charge to cover the information with the Royal House. Sagrario has given birth recently.

Lately, the princes are inviting to some of these friends to visit the Zarzuela, with their children, where they can enjoy the swimming pool that exists in the residence of the Royal Family and which is in operation.

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com...?IdObjeto=7818

Old 06-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? Did she work for TVE-noticias during that night when Leonor was born?

Old 06-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? Did she work for TVE-noticias during that night when Leonor was born?
Yes, she is. Sagrario was a friend of Letizia, she was one of the invited ones to the wedding. Her husband Lorenzo Milá is the presenter of the television newscast of the night.

Letizia had and has friends journalists, some of them continue being employed at TVE, and can differentiate very well the work of the private life. Though it does not remove it, that arise commentaries with envious tone as these. Sagrario and Lorenzo have just been parents, and have other two small children who can be good companions of games for Leonor.

Maria Oña also is a former companion and friend who sometimes follows news of the Princes.

The current director of the state agency of news EFE is a friend of Letizia and he was a witness in the wedding.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

As I can see in TVE internacional, Lorenzo Mila is a very good newscaster, when he has to speak about the Princes he is very professionnal. I think it's very normal that Letizia and Felipe could be to have friends in the civil society.

It could be funny it was not always critics, because let us remember that the main reproach done to Felipe it was to have friends only in a narrow circle of people as gotha nightclubers or very far away of day's life preoccupations.

Once more time, it's seem impossible to read something quiet unbiased.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Courtier

It is great that the princes are able to have normal activities with friends and families as any other couple. It will be great for Leonor to grow in relaxed environment and have the normal activities a child would have. It is amazing they have time to meet friends while doing a tight, busy agenda as theirs. It shows a great effort of their part to have a normal life inside the walls of the palace.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003...&tabID=1&ch=71

The Museum Thyssen shows five centuries of western art across 57 works of the collection Perez Simón

Today the Princes of Asturias inagurate , sample you work of Cranach, Rubens, Canaletto, Goya, Monet, Cézanne, Gauguin, Renoir or Van Gogh (...)

http://www.infonos.com/ecm.php?Param...xN&IdItem=2903

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate Exporta2006

The Spanish Institute of Exterior Trade (ICEX) it starts the seventh edition of the Congress for the Managerial Internationalization, EXPORTS 2006, which will take place next on June 20 and 21 in Madrid, in the Center of Conventions North of the Fairground Park Juan Carlos I.

EXPORTS 2006 it will be inaugurated by the Princes of Asturias. Likewise, in the inaugural day there will intervene the secretary of State of Tourism and Trade, Pedro Mejía, the president of Banco de Sabadell, Josep Oliu i Creus, and the executive vice-president of the ICEX, Ángel Martin Acebes.
(...)
Old 06-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I really hope to see good pictures of them on vacation!!! I can't wait to see Leonor again in Mallorca!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

can anyone tell me what happened to Helena Resano of TVE, the reporter that replaced Letizia in Telediario?
Old 06-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
can anyone tell me what happened to Helena Resano of TVE, the reporter that replaced Letizia in Telediario?
She has changed of channel of television, has gone away to a new television that it has started emittin a few months ago, La Sexta.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

To their arrival to the Museum, Princes de Asturias were received by the undersecretary of Culture, Antonio Hidalgo; the advisor of Culture and Deportes of the Community of Madrid, Santiago Fisas; and vice-president of the Patronage of the Foundation Colección Thyssen-Bornemisza, the baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza, Carmen Cervera. Next, and already in the interior, Princes de Asturias were greeted by Their Height Real Infant Doña Pilar, member of the Patronage of the Foundation Collection Thyssen-Bornemisza; the proprietor of the collection, Juan Antonio Perez Simón; the Ambassador of Mexico in Spain, Guillermo Remus; the managing director of the Foundation Collection Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Marquess of Villadarias, Carlos Fernandez de Henestrosa; the conservative of the Collection, Guillermo Solana; and the Patronos of the Collection.
They initiated next Don Felipe and Doña Letizia in the beginning its visit to the exhibition, meeting with the director of the Foundation JAPS, Oscar of Leon; the Police station of the sample and Director of the National Museum of Art of Mexico D.F., Roxana Velasquez; and the Old Painting conservative of the Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza, Sea Borobia.
www.casareal.es

Images from terra
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	72080afccd091g.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	250169   Click image for larger version

Name:	72080afccf807g.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	250170   Click image for larger version

Name:	72080afec682fg.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	250202  
Old 06-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Majesty

that dress of letizia looks faboulous! so trendy and elegant...

did helena resano leave? it's quite strange, since her job at tve was very good, and i don't know whether the new one in la sexta will be that good.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

From Comunidad de Madrid

Old 06-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Courtier

I personally dont like how the dress suits her, but it is great to see her taking fashion risks. She is growing day by day in sense of style and elegance.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Aristocracy

I like her dress today very much! I like that she has changed something of the type of dresses that she used.
The only thing that I don't like is that necklace with these earrings. For me big necklaces only go together with small earrings, and also I like very much her necklace but I think it has to go with diferent earrings.

Also I like the dress of Esperanza Aguirre...so modern! jaja
Old 06-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Nobility

letizia seems to have to change a little style and prefers this kind of combination now its style is to parfair it is very beautiful more and more like that of day in day dazzling
Old 06-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Letizia's dress is a summum of elegancy : discretion and refinement. I'm very found of this kind of dress and I agree with Carlotta it's both trendy and elegant. I find that Letizia is very right to wear this kind of dress, I'm very glad too that she is taking good risk to enlarge her wardrobe with great succes.

I like too her earrings and I don't agree with Naylorenzo: you can wear big necklace with big earrings, it's only a question of material, you can mixed too unmashed pieces and it's not the case today ( always the question of the tastes and the colours, actually these aren't discuting )
Old 06-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Aristocracy

Is it not the case today? Have you really seen them? She wears a tribal necklace with her tipical silver earrings...do you think really these goes together? Then, I don't say more words because we will never understand each other.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
Is it not the case today? Have you really seen them? She wears a tribal necklace with her tipical silver earrings...do you think really these goes together? Then, I don't say more words because we will never understand each other.
The necklace is of pearls or of white and black balls, and the earrings are of white balls.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Courtier

I cant distinguish any of them by these pics!!!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Nobility

I love Letizia's dress. She has great style & elegance.

Be who you are And say what you feel Because those who mind don't matter And those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss
Closed Thread