Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 24: June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article from elconfidencialdigital.com

The princes, with the infanta Leonor, frequently visit with well-known journalists and also they invite them to the swimming pool of the Zarzuela.

Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz are meeting with old companions of profession of the princess, in family and marriage encounter, like whom recently they maintained with Alfredo Urdaci and its wife. More recently, the princes, who also took with himself to infant Leonor, were having supper in house of Lorenzo Milá and his wife, also the journalist Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca, who in the present stage of the TVE is in charge to cover the information with the Royal House. Sagrario has given birth recently.

Lately, the princes are inviting to some of these friends to visit the Zarzuela, with their children, where they can enjoy the swimming pool that exists in the residence of the Royal Family and which is in operation.

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdObjeto=7818

Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? Did she work for TVE-noticias during that night when Leonor was born?

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? Did she work for TVE-noticias during that night when Leonor was born?

Yes, she is. Sagrario was a friend of Letizia, she was one of the invited ones to the wedding. Her husband Lorenzo Milá is the presenter of the television newscast of the night.

Letizia had and has friends journalists, some of them continue being employed at TVE, and can differentiate very well the work of the private life. Though it does not remove it, that arise commentaries with envious tone as these. Sagrario and Lorenzo have just been parents, and have other two small children who can be good companions of games for Leonor.

Maria Oña also is a former companion and friend who sometimes follows news of the Princes.

The current director of the state agency of news EFE is a friend of Letizia and he was a witness in the wedding.

As I can see in TVE internacional, Lorenzo Mila is a very good newscaster, when he has to speak about the Princes he is very professionnal. I think it's very normal that Letizia and Felipe could be to have friends in the civil society.

It could be funny it was not always critics, because let us remember that the main reproach done to Felipe it was to have friends only in a narrow circle of people as gotha nightclubers or very far away of day's life preoccupations.

Once more time, it's seem impossible to read something quiet unbiased.

It is great that the princes are able to have normal activities with friends and families as any other couple. It will be great for Leonor to grow in relaxed environment and have the normal activities a child would have. It is amazing they have time to meet friends while doing a tight, busy agenda as theirs. It shows a great effort of their part to have a normal life inside the walls of the palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060619124214&tabID=1&ch=71

The Museum Thyssen shows five centuries of western art across 57 works of the collection Perez Simón

Today the Princes of Asturias inagurate , sample you work of Cranach, Rubens, Canaletto, Goya, Monet, Cézanne, Gauguin, Renoir or Van Gogh (...)

http://www.infonos.com/ecm.php?Param=W0gMwAKxN&IdItem=2903

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate Exporta2006

The Spanish Institute of Exterior Trade (ICEX) it starts the seventh edition of the Congress for the Managerial Internationalization, EXPORTS 2006, which will take place next on June 20 and 21 in Madrid, in the Center of Conventions North of the Fairground Park Juan Carlos I.

EXPORTS 2006 it will be inaugurated by the Princes of Asturias. Likewise, in the inaugural day there will intervene the secretary of State of Tourism and Trade, Pedro Mejía, the president of Banco de Sabadell, Josep Oliu i Creus, and the executive vice-president of the ICEX, Ángel Martin Acebes.
(...)

I really hope to see good pictures of them on vacation!!! I can't wait to see Leonor again in Mallorca!

can anyone tell me what happened to Helena Resano of TVE, the reporter that replaced Letizia in Telediario?

rchainho said:
can anyone tell me what happened to Helena Resano of TVE, the reporter that replaced Letizia in Telediario?

She has changed of channel of television, has gone away to a new television that it has started emittin a few months ago, La Sexta.

To their arrival to the Museum, Princes de Asturias were received by the undersecretary of Culture, Antonio Hidalgo; the advisor of Culture and Deportes of the Community of Madrid, Santiago Fisas; and vice-president of the Patronage of the Foundation Colección Thyssen-Bornemisza, the baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza, Carmen Cervera. Next, and already in the interior, Princes de Asturias were greeted by Their Height Real Infant Doña Pilar, member of the Patronage of the Foundation Collection Thyssen-Bornemisza; the proprietor of the collection, Juan Antonio Perez Simón; the Ambassador of Mexico in Spain, Guillermo Remus; the managing director of the Foundation Collection Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Marquess of Villadarias, Carlos Fernandez de Henestrosa; the conservative of the Collection, Guillermo Solana; and the Patronos of the Collection.
They initiated next Don Felipe and Doña Letizia in the beginning its visit to the exhibition, meeting with the director of the Foundation JAPS, Oscar of Leon; the Police station of the sample and Director of the National Museum of Art of Mexico D.F., Roxana Velasquez; and the Old Painting conservative of the Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza, Sea Borobia.
www.casareal.es

Images from terra

Attachments

• 72080afccd091g.jpg
    72080afccd091g.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 72080afccf807g.jpg
    72080afccf807g.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 72080afec682fg.jpg
    72080afec682fg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
that dress of letizia looks faboulous! so trendy and elegant...

did helena resano leave? it's quite strange, since her job at tve was very good, and i don't know whether the new one in la sexta will be that good.

I personally dont like how the dress suits her, but it is great to see her taking fashion risks. She is growing day by day in sense of style and elegance.

I like her dress today very much! I like that she has changed something of the type of dresses that she used.
The only thing that I don't like is that necklace with these earrings. For me big necklaces only go together with small earrings, and also I like very much her necklace but I think it has to go with diferent earrings.

Also I like the dress of Esperanza Aguirre...so modern! jaja

letizia seems to have to change a little style and prefers this kind of combination now its style is to parfair it is very beautiful more and more like that of day in day dazzling

The Letizia's dress is a summum of elegancy : discretion and refinement. I'm very found of this kind of dress and I agree with Carlotta it's both trendy and elegant. I find that Letizia is very right to wear this kind of dress, I'm very glad too that she is taking good risk to enlarge her wardrobe with great succes.

I like too her earrings and I don't agree with Naylorenzo: you can wear big necklace with big earrings, it's only a question of material, you can mixed too unmashed pieces and it's not the case today ( always the question of the tastes and the colours, actually these aren't discuting )

Is it not the case today? Have you really seen them? She wears a tribal necklace with her tipical silver earrings...do you think really these goes together? Then, I don't say more words because we will never understand each other.

nayralorenzo said:
Is it not the case today? Have you really seen them? She wears a tribal necklace with her tipical silver earrings...do you think really these goes together? Then, I don't say more words because we will never understand each other.

The necklace is of pearls or of white and black balls, and the earrings are of white balls.;)

I love Letizia's dress. She has great style & elegance.

Ariel said:
I cant distinguish any of them by these pics!!!!!

I saw it in tv, in the photos I don´t see them well;)

lula said:
I saw it in tv, in the photos I don´t see them well;)

Thanks Lula. This remembers me that pictures are not always accurate as things can be seen diferently in person than pictures or tv.

Thanks again.
:)

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=19-06-2006&currentImg=1

The Princes inaugurate an exhibition in the Museum Thyssen

Princes of Asturias inaugurated in the museum Thyssen-Bornemisza the exhibition ' From Cranach to Monet. Masterpieces of the Collection Perez Simón '. Accompanied by the baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza, Carmen Cervera, the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, and the infanta Doña Pilar, member of the Patronage of the Museum, crossed the sample and observed each of the exhibited masterpieces.

Attachments

• ppes.jpg
    ppes.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 361
Letizia is perfect today.
I think that the necklace and the earrings are a success and a lesson of style...But what really has enamored to me has been that suit...it enchants to me!!!! I want that suit for my!!!!!:D
This suit emphasizes the perfect figure of the princess of asturias,Letizia has a very pretty body.:rolleyes:
Very good election Letizia!;)

I love the suit that Letizia takes today. Also I like the necklace that she takes. She is very elegant….... one of the most elegant princess today. . Letizia is a true princess!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nayralorenzo said:

Not at all my dear friend, your advice is very welcommed, because for my part I need eyes more " objective" ;) but obvious in this case is not " her tipical silver earrings" but her beautifull gold and PEARL earrings and with a necklace mad by pearls and blck balls( modern one ) it's matched....:p

I like the dress very much, but I agree some more modern earrings would have been better, the pearl and diamond ones seems to classic for such an outift and necklace, not that it matter, next to the ad for bad plastic surgery that is Baronesse Thyssen she could wear a paper bag and look lovely

Carlos Picasso/AP

Larzen, oh your tremandous sens of humor, I like it ......

Totaly agree with you Lauritas138, Today Letizia is absolutly "divine"; I lke how she is becoming more and more feminine on her way to dress her with a great succes adding more jewells ( To bad for the Baronesse, even with a white outfit and a classical pearls necklace she don't look very classic! She is not a good advise for platic surgery )

Did you seen Felipe is matching his tie with the Letizia's dress : black and white! So nice !

Last edited:
Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia
Royal Opening of "De Cranach A Monet" Exhibition - June 19, 2006
Lalo Yasky/WireImage.com

Attachments

• 9091157lstone619200654244PM.jpg
    9091157lstone619200654244PM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 9091152lstone619200654232PM.jpg
    9091152lstone619200654232PM.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 9091126lstone619200654324PM.jpg
    9091126lstone619200654324PM.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 9091124lstone619200654317PM.jpg
    9091124lstone619200654317PM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 9091122lstone619200654226PM.jpg
    9091122lstone619200654226PM.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 9091119lstone619200654209PM.jpg
    9091119lstone619200654209PM.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 9091117lstone619200654302PM.jpg
    9091117lstone619200654302PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 9091113lstone619200654256PM.jpg
    9091113lstone619200654256PM.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 9091087lstone619200654219PM.jpg
    9091087lstone619200654219PM.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 9091085lstone619200654308PM.jpg
    9091085lstone619200654308PM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 298
oh god,i want that necklace.it is so beautiful.the princess either.
thank god there is a wireimage otherwise those lazy spanish agancy provide us with nothing.thank you for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom