The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the photos. The princess is beautiful.:)
But I am very disappointed with the real house; because they do not let her preside her own acts?

Old 05-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIS
Thanks for the photos. The princess is beautiful.:)
But I am very disappointed with the real house; because they do not let her preside her own acts?
I think, ( and its only a supossion), that they, the Princess, want to work together, like a team.

It could be....?

Old 05-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Gentry

It's a pity considering all the potencial Letizia has and that is being wasted by making her just a trophy wife.:(

I mean, what is so wrong about Letizia speaking once in a while? I can hardly remember the sound of her voice.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Aristocracy

But in an team all do something and here the only one that does is Felipe.

In addition I suppose that the president is Letizia no? then she would have to preside over the act.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

We want to see letizia.. isnt it? then that matters if we see she single or accompanying the prince?

I agree with you Paty.They form a great team why do you want to separating them? haha

I prefer when letizia takes the waved hair . I do not like when she takes it smooth, this is too long already.Also like when she takes the ponytail.
But she is precious as alwayssssss.
That is another pretty dress:)
Old 05-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
But in an team all do something and here the only one that does is Felipe.
Yes, you are right!
Well its are not so easy. Letizia is learning, and I think that it is better than this accompanying by the prince.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

More from terra
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	245585   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	245586   Click image for larger version

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	245587   Click image for larger version

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	245588  

Name:	25.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	245589  
Old 05-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
In addition I suppose that the president is Letizia no? then she would have to preside over the act.
tell these to de royal house... seems to me that for them letizia does not exist...
Old 05-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy

Yes its a pity, i cant believe too, I am agree with all of your opinions about this. If Letizia is the president of this act should be some protagonism with the prizes.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Aristocracy

I do not want to separate them, I like to see them together. But I want that she has something of protagonism in the acts, and if they are an team, then Felipe reads the speech and she gives the prizes.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Another marvellous dress! I love this colour, half of my garmets are in it. And yes, I agree, it's great to see them together, they are wonderful and beautiful couple, but Leti could attend at least these acts she has presidency of! Maybe we should write a petition to Royal House or sth like that? If they really have to always be together, she could at least read a speech.

And how does it look in Spain? Do all Spaniards want to see only her for time to time or do they think it should stay without any changes?

OMG, we have already reached half of the thread in just two days! That's fast!

Note her look: "Honey, I want to have this speech for MYSELF!"
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1148676808

Old 05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, you are right,But we do not know which is the reason as which Letizia does not have a role more actively in the official acts, to if that we cannot blame to the Royal House, probably is the own Princess the one that does not want.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Courtier

I have to say that I'm speechless, What a beautiful dress she is wearing today, she looks stunning, and both princes taking by the hands, I adore when I see them in that way, sooooooo in love.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Yes, you are right,But we do not know which is the reason as which Letizia does not have a role more actively in the official acts, to if that we cannot blame to the Royal House, probably is the own Princess the one that does not want.
In this case, I do not believe that the Princess does not want to deliver a prize to a journalist whom she admires for a lot of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
And how does it look in Spain? Do all Spaniards want to see only her for time to time or do they think it should stay without any changes?

OMG, we have already reached half of the thread in just two days! That's fast!
Since the topic, the truth is not commented. The only time that arose a rumor saying that she was going to have an own secretary, the rumor finished totally manipulated, and them of always they criticized her mercilessly. I believe that how ultimately, she turns into more protagonist of the acts that her husband, the people not realizes.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Aristocracy

i have an impression that spanish women are in the shadow of their husbands or parterners,if it is wrong please tell me.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I think that the Spaniards like to see the couple together, but how Lula says , there is no coment obout it ( About a more protagimims of Princess Letizia ) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
i have an impression that spanish women are in the shadow of their husbands or parterners,if it is wrong please tell me.
Yes you are very wrong. A lot of time ago, that the women in Spain are very independent. We have our economic, sentimental independence...Today in day, the Spanish women like all womans in world do not need a Man to live
Old 05-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
It does more than 30 years. :p

In the most major generations yes, and probably in some persons still educated according to that society.

But in Spain, the women are gained area. The women today in day are independent and do not live in the shade of their husbands. Though still there are differences, for example labour, between men and women, it is travelled towards an absolute equality. The current government has equal number of men that of women, in the universities there are more women that men...

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3323#
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	245591  
Old 05-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Aristocracy

The problem of this is the image that it gives abroad; seeing as our princess does not preside over any act. But the women Spanish did not live in the shade of any men.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Aristocracy

thanks paty.in comparision with other europian countries i though spanish women are not as active as other EU countries.
btw i myself is from a country that women should fight for freedom.
about princess i guess she or royal house doesn't want to outshown the prince,cuz her popularity is increasing.but i love to see her in solo beside her act with prince.

Quote:
The problem of this is the image that it gives abroad; seeing as our princess does not preside over any act. But the women Spanish did not live in the shade of any men.
i agree,all nations make image of other countries by what their politiction ot head of states do not the people achieve
Old 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Ayro, Almost all the women of the EU, have born in free countries, in Spain for 30 years we liberate ourselves of a Dictatorship. I believe that the Spanhis womens we are fighting for the equality between men and women day after day. I am sorry about the terrible situation of your country.
To my also I like side Philip and Letizia together