The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the pictures ... more I see Letizia more I like it

Old 05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
And Elsa, have you seen her shoes?!
How not?!

It's today that I'm going to explode, if I don't get a pair of those!!
Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

Old 05-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Courtier

For me, this is one of her best outfits she has wore.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
In this photo she seems an adolescente, isn´t it?http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1148591165
She does! I was thinking the same.

She looks amazing in both outfits.. :)
Old 05-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Nobility

Love love love the recent choices made by the Princess.

Contrary to some thought about her severeness of hairstyle with the turquoise outfit. I personally thought that it gave her a more youthful edge, more reminiscent of the ponytails that we would tie up all the time when we were younger. Gives a more laid-back feel as well, in my opinion anyway.

The shoes that she wore with the black dress are simply amazing, I'm literally drooling over them and wondering to myself where I can get myself a pair.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes of Asturias have a very full agenda next week, good really they continue with the acts of this week tomorrow. Less on Thursday they have acts every day, many with the Kings and of military type. A dinner on wednesday with businessmen and other one visit of many hours, this time to Alcala de Henares.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/443902-post4.html
Old 05-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasre...mios/?auth=yes

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia (who looked very youthful, with a turquoise twin-set combined with a flowered skirt) digged into the history of the most special prizes for them - the first image of the couple was taken in 2003, in the hotel Reconquista, when the Prince greeted the TVE team that was covering the prize-giving ceremony -, by visiting the photographic exhibition, which reviews the trajectory of the awards, through the most outstanding protagonists, receiving the prize from the hands of Prince Felipe.

And if the Princess called the attention with her summery look, in the evening, at the gala of the Confederation of Enterprise Organizations of the Valencian Community (Cierval), she captivated once again all the attentions, revealing a more feminine and sexy side, by wearing a black lace dress and a curly hairstyle.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia travelled to the Valencian Community to preside over the gala that opened the festivities for the 25º anniversary of Cierval.

(The photos from the gala are all repeated, so I'm putting here just the shots from the exhibition)

Old 05-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

From brunopress

Old 05-26-2006, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh God, I love this dress, one of her best outfits ever...:)

Old 05-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Nobility

I have to say that I just LOVE the way the princess is dressing up these days, classic but a litlle more sexier... just like her :)

I just love the way that the color fits her, she looks so sweet and in love ... just the way she looks Felipe make me aawww
Old 05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Commoner

I really love the black oufit and the curly hair:) I think leti has a new bracelet (or watch) on her left wrist,doesn't she?
Old 05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Gentry

The princess was very handsome with the changes of hairdo and clothes that took yesterday in both acts that were. That watched between her and prince,tender photos.:) :) :p :p
Old 05-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Absolutly marvellous, the Princess surpass her own beauty standards.
With the Face to Face pics, we can see how superb is the dress !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
For me, this is one of her best outfits she has wore.
I agree totaly as the Princess and her dress are precious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayauw
I really love the black oufit and the curly hair:) I think leti has a new bracelet (or watch) on her left wrist,doesn't she?
No, it's an ancient one, Letizia wore it yet just after her wedding.

( from cover )
Old 05-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful hairstyle, earrings and dress.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1148594157

She looks much better than in silver dress.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1148163112

I like cup sleeves on her because they hide her rather skinny arms.
She looks really amazing.

I like her torquoise skirt too. But I hate top, I can see only one good-point - beautiful colour.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2006/0...148657067.html

The Princes of Asturias preside at the delivery of the Cirilo Rodríguez

MADRID. - EFE's corresponsales in Middle East, Javier Martin; that of TVE in the Asian southeast, Rosa Maria Calaf; and of ' El Pais ' in Rome, Enric Gonzalez disputes the Prize XXII journalistic Cirilo Rodríguez, who is trumped this night in a dinner at that the Princes of Asturias will preside.

The prize, of which Letizia Ortiz is A Chairwoman of Honor, it admits the correspondents' labor or Spanish special correspondents abroad and is organized by the Association of the Press of Segovia (APS).

The prize endowed with 9.000 Euros and a piece of exclusive design of the Royal Factory of Crystals of The Farm, is organized in memory of the Segovian journalist Cirilo Rodríguez, correspondent of RNE in New York, which expired in Madrid on November 21, 1980.

Another act with Letizia's Presidency of Honor , where the Prince has all the protagonism. I have seen a bit in television, and it is a sorrow neither that nor her husband leaves her to give one of the prizes.
For it that remains in house with Leonor.

http://www.icalnews.com/provincia.cfm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06ima20060572714.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	245564  
Old 05-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

The correspondent of the El Pais in Rome Enric González gains the Prize of Cirilo Journalism Rodriguez

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=95933

Old 05-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Nobility

I am in anger no respect why it does not let his wife only distribute the prices not acts not of speech ll is necessary to contact the feminists for letizia felipe leaves your wife!!!
Old 05-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Moderator Emeritus

When hells Letizia have a litlel bit morebof Protagonism !!!!!!!!
She is THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS., she is not a gril, is a woman and she nows what she has to do, Jessus!!!!!
I cant Belive
Old 05-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Another act with Letizia's Presidency of Honor , where the Prince has all the protagonism. I have seen a bit in television, and it is a sorrow neither that nor her husband leaves her to give one of the prizes.
For it that remains in house with Leonor.
I totally agree with you Lula. I dont' understand why Letizia has to be in the background all the time even on events that she should be the star.

It seems like the Spanish Royal House only wants Letizia in order to get together a bunch of people (like in Mostoles and Fuenlabrada) so the royal house gets more notoriety.

I really doubt that if Felipe had gone by himself to Mostoles and Fuenlabrada, so many people would be outside waiting to see him.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7207e85f0ebc7g.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	245566   Click image for larger version

Name:	7207e85f08829g.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	16.9 KB