The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Courtier

Is Felipe smiling at a photo of his wife?
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1148571660

Old 05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Courtier

I love her new hair style - she looks good with her hair up! And her summer fashion - lovelY!

This is really a couple in sync - in some of the picture, they even bore the same feature expression!

Old 05-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, I love the black dress, she looks absolutlely stunning, very sexy yet sophisticated. I really like her hair wavy with the outfit too. She pulled the whole outfit off beautifully. Now on to the turquoise outfit, I think that her hair being pulled back very straight did not help the outfit. I'm almost positive that if he hair had been down it would have helped, although she does look very good in that color.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Heir Apparent

i'm again impressed! what a great outfit tonight with a lovely hairdo. i have the impression letizia is letting herself go a little bit more when it comes to clothing. before she stuck to her "uniform" but now her wardrobe looks a lot more to what she wears for her private engagements, which in my opinion is great. she looks a lot more comfortable, a lot more sexy and more confident.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
Is Felipe smiling at a photo of his wife?
Yes.:)

For what I could see it was taken at the 2004's Prizes, in the occasion of the concert of Paco de Lucia, when the Princes met Paco and his daughter.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Serene Highness

Thumbs up thumbs up Felipe and Letizia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah
Princess Letizia finally out of her shell. I'm impressed with her fashion sense, well done.
very well said. :)

but between the black dress and the turquoise/green one, i'll go for the turquoise one. :) the sleeves of the black dress don't seem right, but over-all the Princess has been wowing us with her great fashion sense and, along with Prince Felipe, hard work.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Royal Highness

I love both the black and the turquoise oufits! She looked fabulous! I have to go with the down, curly hair though. Letizia has a beautifully, defined face and when she pulls all her hair up I think the overall look is a little harsher than when it's just down or half-down.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
I like her hair that way , the curly hair suits her a lot , very feminine , elegant , a great woman:)
I agree, she really suits those soft curls. And I love that black and white dress, very elegant, but then isn't she always.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:37 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Delivery of the edition XXII of the Prize of Journalism "Cirilo Rodríguez" for Spanish correspondents in the foreigner , which grants the Association of the Press of Segovia Inn of Tourism.

Segovia, on May 26, 2006
It will be presided by His Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias

These awards submit to commemorate the Segovian journalist Cirilo Rodríguez, correspondent of RNE in New York, deceased in Madrid on November 21, 1980. It has an endowment of 9.000 Euros and a piece of exclusive design of the Royal Factory of Crystals of The Farm, named " Lens of the land ".

In this edition, the finalists are the correspondents of the Agency Efe in Middle East, Javier Martin; of Spanish Television (TVE) in the Asian southeast, Rosa Maria Calaf; and of The Country in Rome, Enric Gonzalez.

www.casareal.es
Old 05-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh dear, I'm complitely in love with this dress!:) I want it for myself! It's sooo sophisticated and sooo beautiful. The hairdo was also fantastic!

And Elsa, have you seen her shoes?!

Old 05-26-2006, 06:20 AM
Moderator Emeritus

The Center of the Glass will give two saltcellars today to the Princes of Asturias in his visit to Segovia.

The Royal Factory of Crystals of San Ildefonso's Farm will give the Princes of Asturias two glass saltcellars elaborated with the technologies of the XVIIIth century. The delivery of the gift will take place this night in the course of the stay of don Philip and dona Letizia in Segovia, in which Inn of Tourism they will preside at the delivery of the vigésimo the second Prize of Journalism Cirilo Rodríguez. The model of saltcellar is carved to hand, takes a golden edge and has ten centimeters of height.

http://www.nortecastilla.es/pg060526...L-SEG-099.html
Old 05-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Nobility

In this photo she seems an adolescente, isn´t it?http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1148591165

I have to say i LOVEEEE the black dress and the green outfit.Letizia is impressive...

Have you noticed princess Letizia doesn´t almost never appears in Hellomagazine?
Before almost every week she was in this magazine.Nevertheless other princess appears very frequently.This is a little strange....
Old 05-26-2006, 06:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.lne.es/secciones/noticia....Noticia=408454

Impressions of the "Princes""

The Princes of Asturias inaugurated yesterday in the cultural center House of Cows of the Retirement, in Madrid, the photographic exhibition in which they retire 25 years of history of the prizes that take the name of the inheritor of the Wreath and that an honoring supposes to the awardwinners. The sample inaugurated in Oviedo, includes 148 photographies realized by 34 professionals of ten mass media, between them the diary La Nueva España.

Don Felipe and dona Letizia saw the exhibition accompanied by the president of the Principality, Vicente Álvarez Areces, and for the director of the Foundation Prince, Graciano García, between others. Authors accompanied, besides, a group of photographers of Madrid of some of the images that were exposed.

The Princes realized a detailed tour and don Felipe was surprised when saw some photographies that he did not know, which allowed him to do the reflection of which the whole history of the things is never known. Also it was allowed do an alteration to the authors of the sample. The exhibition includes, besides photos, phrases of the winning ones and of the speeches declared by the inheritor of the Wreath. One of them, which says: " I Want that the prizes that take my name are before the world a great work of the close Spanish ", was dated in the year 2005. Don Felipe assured that he declared a few years before.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Their RoyalHighnesses the Princes of Asturias, presided at the Dinner of commemorative Show of 25 Anniversary of the Foundation of the Federation of Managerial Organizations of the Valencian Community (CIERVAL).

At their arrival they were got by the president of the Generalitat Valenciana, Francisco Camps; the delegate in the Autonomous Valencian Community, Antonio Bernabé; the mayor of Valencia, Rita Barberá; the president of the Spanish Federation of Managerial Organizations, Jose Maria Cuevas; the president of the Federation of Managerial Organizations of the Valencian Community "CIERVAL", between(among) other authorities.

After the interventions delivery was done to Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias of CIERVAL's Golden medal.
Don Philip declared a few words, in which the role distinguished " from the first order " that the Valencian businessmen have had in the modernization of Spain across a model of management based on " the dialogue and the social conciliation " that has allowed them to place " at the head of the dynamism
".

Speech, of His Royal Higness Prince of Asturias

"First, Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to express to you the deep satisfaction that produces us, to the Princess and, to preside this night at the act with which you initiate the celebration of an important anniversary for the dear Valencian Community. Your Federation of Managerial Organizations, the CIERVAL, fulfills tomorrow On May 26 his Anniversary XXV; and we are be very grateful for that you have invited us to share with all of you, and with all the Valencian ones one so special day in which you evoke a path of enormous profit, for Valencia and for the whole Spain.

For this collective path and for the sum of efforts, illusions, sacrifices and individual successes that it shelters, we want to congratulate institutionally and personally to all the executives and businessmen associated with this Federation. A letter of congratulation that we direct very particularly the Ex-presidents of the Federation, who today get the public recognition of all for your tireless labor in defense of the company of this Community. To those who unfortunately already are not betweenus, we dedicate the honoring of our moved recollection, close to the warm embrace that we can offer his relatives to in this act. Sincerely, Mister President of CIERVAL, Ladies and Gentlemen, we feel very honored by the generosity that you us dedicate on your Medal of Gold having delivered us. We do not want to conceal that it thrills us; and besides it fills us with pride on having remembered the wealth of achievements and wisdom that in the course of the last quarter of century your employer organization has accumulated. But on having known that only the King has been granted once before the current one, to S.M., he makes us value for all your dimension the symbolic value that has, as well as our deep commitment with the future for which you work.....

www.casarela.es
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Valencia 1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	245444  
Old 05-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Letizia looks stunning the black dress, the turquoise outfit was lovely as well, but the black, wow!

This is a very sweet picture:
Old 05-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Have you noticed princess Letizia doesn´t almost never appears in Hellomagazine?
Before almost every week she was in this magazine.Nevertheless other princess appears very frequently.This is a little strange....
Hi Lauritas,

I think it is a marketing strategy from the company.

But I don't think it is strange since members of Spanish Royal Family appear frequently in Hola magazine, and other Royal Houses don't appear so much. Or when they appear there are less photos of them.

Also I think that they focus the Princes and Kings of Spain when they attend or host some-how international entities or persons, but last acts of the Princes where Spain related so, maybe, that's why they don't focus it so much.

But Princess Letizia appears in Hellomagazine polls , so, definetly they like her.

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 05-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgAc...&currentImg=13

The the first ' weddings silvers ' of the Princes of Asturias

Obviously are not them of married, but those of the prizes that take the name of the Prince. But they are equally special. For don Felipe and for dona Letizia, Asturian of birth, for what they have not wanted to lack to other one of the commemorative acts of 25 º anniversary of these awards: the inauguration of the photographic sample " the XXVth years of the Prizes Prince of Asturias ", in the Cultural Center Casa de Vacas of Madrid.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

We can appreciat at the goog valuue how the princess is a very beautifull and stuning woman which a very large range of way of dress. Up to now, we saw a lot of good working suit or gala gown, since some months we can see fantastic coktail suits. I would to say : " please, MADAM, go on " you are so beautiful !

If you watch at the Princess's dress acuratly, you can see that it's mas whith black lace on whitish-beige fund. It's a very precious and refined dress !

Are they others pics of this event? May be it's not so sensationalist for the photographes !
Old 05-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
If you watch at the Princess's dress acuratly, you can see that it's mas whith black lace on whitish-beige fund. It's a very precious and refined dress !

Are they others pics of this event? May be it's not so sensationalist for the photographes !
Apparently face to face has a few--but I can not see them or access them since I'm not a member. Maybe one of our helpful faceto face members will post later.

Tonight they are in Segovia. They've had a busy week.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
Apparently face to face has a few--but I can not see them or access them since I'm not a member. Maybe one of our helpful faceto face members will post later.

Tonight they are in Segovia. They've had a busy week.
From face to face:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00954799.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	245451   Click image for larger version

Name:	00954800.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	245452   Click image for larger version

Name:	00954801.jpg