The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Current Events, Part 21. May 2006

Welcome to the new thread of Current News for Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our
Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is for current events only;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles;
**be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree.

Have fun!

Old 05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003...&tabID=1&ch=66

The Princes of Asturias will be present on the 24th at San Roque's Plenary session (Cadiz) for the third centenary of the locality

The mayor of San Roque (Cadiz), Jose Vázquez (Cadiz), confirmed today the assistance of the Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, to the institutional Plenary session that on the occasion of the third centenary of the foundation of the locality will be celebrated next Wednesday, the 24th of May.
In a press release sent to Europa Press, Vázquez advanced also the possibility, " practically closed ", of that there comes to the act the president of the Meeting of Andalusia, Manuel Chaves, " very tied to San Roque for familiar motives ".

The first councillor sanroqueño indicated that the Royal House had demanded that the advertisement of the visit was not taking place up to the celebration of a meeting with members of this institution, who have not come until this morning to San Roque to coordinate questions of protocol and safety.

The Princes will come to the city on 18.00 hoursand after greeting the citizens during a walk by foot by the Avenue of Alfonso XI will be entertained by the members of the municipal Corporation in the door of the Municipal Theatre Juan Luis Galiardo.
(...)

Old 05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

From londonfeatures:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	23884301.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	244040   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884302.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	244041   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884303.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	244042   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884304.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	244043  

Name:	23884305.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	244044   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884306.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	244045   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884307.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	244046   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884308.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	244047  

Name:	23884309.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	244048   Click image for larger version

Name:	23884310.jpg
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	244049  
Old 05-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Marvellous pics lula! We can clearly see how beautiful she looked yesterday. Perfect hairdo.

More from seegerpress, hope they are new:)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	most.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	244052   Click image for larger version

Name:	most1.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	244053   Click image for larger version

Name:	most2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	244054   Click image for larger version

Name:	most3.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	244055  

Name:	most4.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	244056   Click image for larger version

Name:	most5.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	244057   Click image for larger version

Name:	most6.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	244058   Click image for larger version

Name:	most7.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	244059  

Old 05-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

More I'm watching at the numerous shots of the Mostoles 's day more I feel something like jubilation of the both princes to do exercises like they do yesterday: crowd' bath, shakehands, narrow contacts with people, kisses babies, mamies. May be because their so romantic love, it's emanating of them something quiet voluptuous when they are acting in the middle of the crowd. As they interact very well the people return them totaly this feeling.

We can say that my feeling are totaly fantasmatic and that I'm taking my wishes for reality because I' was not here and I didn't heard all the sounds, and I 'm making my opinion only from pics' official agencies but I don't beleive making mistake if I say that the princes are becoming very convincing real couple with a specific aura. I know my words can be find too much eulogistic but it's my deep opinion.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
the princes are becoming very convincing real couple with a specific aura. I know my words can be find too much eulogistic but it's my deep opinion.
Your words are very kind and it shows that you find them inspiring. I agree with you that Letezia is very convincing at anything she puts her mind to, and in my eyes the gorgeous Felipe can do no wrong
Old 05-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Courtier

I really like this picture--the hand resting on the back...
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...0517034404.bmp
Old 05-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Nobility

How come in some pictures her hair is straight and in others it is curly and pulled back>??? Do I need my eyes tested!?? lol
Old 05-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou
How come in some pictures her hair is straight and in others it is curly and pulled back>??? Do I need my eyes tested!?? lol
Simple, the visit lasted 8 hours, in the morning the hairdo was perfect, but it seems that after thelunch the hairdo would have got damaged and she would stretch it.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...zos_886776.htm

Prince asks for administrations do not curtail efforts it helps Pymes

The Prince of Asturias has asked today to the public administrations that not ' efforts spare effort ' to help to the small and medium companies, ' those who more endure ' the change of productive model derived from the globalization.

In his speech on the occasion of the ninth edition of the Prizes Pymes summoned by the employer Catalan Pimec, the Prince Felipe has assured that in his institutional trips abroad he has verified that the Spanish pymes ' do not have anything to envy to those of the rest of more advanced countries of the world '.

' The fabric Pymes is fundamental because they are the small and medium companies the principal generating ones of places of work and of contribution to the wealth ', has said the Prince of Asturias.

For this motive, the inheritor the Wreath has resembled that the public and, administrations in general, all the institutions involved in the best managerial development, ' must contribute their principal effort help them to generate the best possible environment, in which they could continue advancing in the unstoppable career of the competitiveness '.

The Prince of Asturias, who has been present at the dinner of delivery of the awards in Dona Letizia's company, has recognized the ' important efforts ' developed by the managerial fabric in a moment ' of great complexity before the big and rapid changes that the globalization imposes '.
(...)

From Casa Real
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	244196  
Old 05-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Images from terra
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	51.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	244159   Click image for larger version

Name:	52.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	244167  
Old 05-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I think that to Letizia doesn´t favor the black color to her, she perishes extremely thin, you do not think it?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1148027263
Old 05-19-2006, 05:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

the blouse seems to be used by the second time. I think i saw that blouse in a foreign trip.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes , exactly it's the third time. First in Hungaria in september 2005, then in USA in october 2005 but for the previous one the outfit was with a littl black belt that the Princess didn't wear yesterday.

On the other hand, yesterday night Letizia was wearind jewells that I think we don't know. But as the pic is not very clear for that, we have to wait a little to see if it's new ones.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think that we will not have many photos of the yesterday act. The act was in Barcelona. Yesterday the Barcelona arrived to the city with the Cup and they were crossing the whole city and did a great party in the night in the Camp Nou, so I do not believe that there was many press forthwith of the Princes.

From newscom
Old 05-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
the blouse seems to be used by the second time. I think i saw that blouse in a foreign trip.
Not the second, but the third.

She used that top in Hungary and in the USA trips. See the thread:

Crown Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: May 2004 - July 2008
Old 05-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
I think that we will not have many photos of the yesterday act. The act was in Barcelona. Yesterday the Barcelonaarrived to the city with the Cup and they were crossing the whole city and did a great party in the night in the Camp Nou, so I do not believe that there was many press forthwith of the Princes.
If you are right...too bad :( Nevertheless I hope some more pics later. I can't beleive that there are only two or three unfortunate pics for this event even if it's was not the priority of yesterday !
Old 05-19-2006, 07:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com...?IdObjeto=7494

" Impossible mission III", the movie that Felipe de Borbón saw but also his challenge

It happened a few days ago. Since The Kid has eyes everywhere, finds out also about some activities deprived of the princes of Asturias, these things that are not published.
A few days ago, Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz came to a complex of multicinemas, of this that are in the suburbs of the capital of Spain. The principal distributors are in the habit of calling to the Zarzuela and offering some tape to his tenants but the princes prefer coming sometimes to a commercial room.
And this way it happened. Without the minor device, with all normality, they occupied their localities and consumed a bag of "palomitas". It yes, with certain discretion, they were accompanied by four members of the safety services of The Zarzuela.
What movie did the princes of Asturias go to see? The last one of action trepidante: " Impossible Mission III ", with Tom Cruise like principal protagonist. It seems that both enjoyed.
Someone of the presents related the title of the tape to the personal conjuncture that fELIPE de Borbón will have to confront. Not without certain intention, it commented: the the first " impossible mission " corresponded to his grandfather, don Juan de Borbón; the second one, to his father, the King don Juan Carlos; the third " impossible mission " he touches him.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Now I am disapponted in them, the went to see Mission Impossible III! But seriously, it' nice that they are able to make visits like these, I'm sure it makes their lives seem more "normal". Or as normal as can be.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
Now I am disapponted in them, the went to see Mission Impossible III! But seriously, it' nice that they are able to make visits like these, I'm sure it makes their lives seem more "normal". Or as normal as can be.
They are in the habit of going to the cinema of a habitual enough way, I have read commentaries on it a few times. In this case the movie is of actiom and commercial enough, but in other occasions they go to a cinema of Madrid that is in the habit of putting more independent movies or in original version.

Next week they are going to have many activities

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003...&tabID=1&ch=66

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia inaugurate in Madrid an exhibition on the Prizes ' Prince of Asturias '

The Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, will inaugurate next Thursday the photographic exhibition ' the XXVth years of the Prizes Prince of Asturias ' in the Cultural Center Casa de Vacas of the Park of the Retiro. The sample crosses the history of the awards across 150 images caught by the graphical reporters along twenty-five years. The photographies, which already could be contemplated in Oviedo, were realized by 34 photojournalists that they have covered the ceremonies of delivery of the awards.

Also they retire instantaneous on active prole of the citizens before the delivery of the Prizes in the exteriors of the Theatre Campoamor and of the streets of Oviedo taken during these days. The projection of audio-visual documents completes the content of this sample.
(...)

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=95363

The Princes of Asturias will preside in Segovia at the delivery of the prize of journalism Cirilo Rodríguez next May 26

ICAL The Princes of Asturias will preside next May 26 at the delivery of the Prize XXII of Journalism Cirilo Rodríguez for correspondents or special correspondents abroad, that organizes the Association of the Press of Segovia and that submit in the capital of the Aqueduct every year. As the Royal House confirmed to the Association of the Press, the Princes will take part in the ceremony that will develop in the Inn of Tourism and where there is foreseen also the assistance of other regional authorities, as the president of the Meeting of Castile and León, Juan Vicente Herrera or the delegate of the Government, Miguel Alejo.