The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Nobility

Wink ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
They have put it in other televisions, in one they have been respectful and nothing has been seen. In another one, I believe that they have put all the images, is a television where they like this things and have the worse programs of gossip,they have the video and tomorrow they will repeat it. But it is not necessary to give importance, because it is not worth the trouble, these things happen and we are in the S.XXI, the one that is scandalized is idiot.
I agree with you but one knows all how the milked press letizia all goes déprndre of the press unfortunately bus today it was super I think that the prince remains very protective with letizia for these reasons

Old 05-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

That's the risk of wearing this kind of pleated skirts... I've always feared that to happen the other times she wore it... especially when she attended the military act (can you imagine that happening in front of all those men?!)
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

Old 05-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

It happened to many, no big deal they all got great legs to show of:p and yes pleated and wide chiffon skirts outside always seems risky

(corbis, Polfoto, AP)
Old 05-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Here is the video, they have put it in the Informative of the channel more morbid and corset.

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es...24princesa.wmv
Old 05-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
It happened to many, no big deal they all got great legs to show of:p and yes pleated and wide chiffon skirts outside always seems risky

(corbis, Polfoto, AP)
Larzen,

Thank you for sharing previous royal experiences to forget.

And it is quite funny to see the images under your laughing-cat avatar, ahahahah.

Poor Letizia!

I'm sure she arrived the Palace swearing that she won't use skirts anymore in her life :o, I know I would !

Maybe she'll be lucky and media won't publish the image on front page :(.

Tomorrow we will see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Here is the video, they have put it in the Informative of the channel more morbid and corset.

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es...24princesa.wmv
Thank you so much, lula.

Both Princess and Prince took the happenning with humour. But you are right Telecinco will transmit the images over and over.

To be honest it was so quick that probably there aren't quality photos about it.

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 05-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can't see the video, I was only able to hear what the journalist said. So they are already showing it...:( Poor girl... And yes, T, I'm sure that tomorrow we won't see her in shirt...:o

Old 05-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
I can't see the video, I was only able to hear what the journalist said. So they are already showing it...:( Poor girl... And yes, T, I'm sure that tomorrow we won't see her in shirt...:o
If I was she, tomorrow I would put on another skirt without problems, simple it is an anecdote if she does not give it importance and one takes it with humor, it will have minor transcendency.:p
Old 05-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Keep trying. The most interesting is not the incident itself, but the funny face - he almost rolls in laugher - when the Prince realises what had just happened...

But I think she deal with it wonderfully.

And I believe she will do exactly what you are sugesting, lula.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well, maybe it was direct broadcasting, so TV couldn't do anything. And Leti isn't the only one in "Marilin Monroe club" the same happened with Queen Paola, Mary and Victoria
Very good summarize of windy skirt 's happening.

People are very frustrated to be so moving by like that....

I want to add something after to have seen " the video "

First why to said " the poor" she reacted very well, very quickly an PLEASE : WHAT HAVE WE REALLY SEEN ? two second of what ? Even not her legs which must be beautiful. I'm totaly astonished by the lack of way of life of this journalist.

Then we have to appreciate her self control it's not a national disaster.

And I have to say that in the so "spicy" ( ironic ) situation the leadership belongs to Poala, Reina de los belgians !
Old 05-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Courtier

Talking

captures from antena3
ay, el viento!!

Old 05-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
captures from antena3
ay, el viento!!
And that's it?! I thought it happened in front of the whole crowd! But now it doesn't look so horrible... I can be wrong...
Oh my God, it's my 1000th post! Wow!

Old 05-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	245098   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	245099   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	245100   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	245101  

Old 05-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
And that's it?! I thought it happened in front of the whole crowd! But now it doesn't look so horrible... I can be wrong...
You're wrong.

The Princes was in an above plant of the building and people were below. And at the tv captures that agm took the situation was already under control. :o
Old 05-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
You're wrong.

The Princes was in an above plant of the building and people were below. And at the tv captures that agm took the situation was already under control. :o
In an above plant???!!! OMG, so THAT IS horrible!

And Felipe was helping her with the shirt... so sweet:) I imagin how he will be joking at her while returning home

Old 05-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Images from

http://www.sanroque.es

Old 05-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Nobility

This photo is very clear http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1148505414 , much more clear than the video … you imagine that the photo where she appears with the raised skirt is seen as clear as this one??….really we would see everything with detail . Poor Letizia ...
Old 05-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Heir Apparent

More images from www.sanroque.es

Old 05-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I have to say I love those sandals... but then again, I wouldn't mind to dig into her closet and grab all of her shoes and purses just for me...
Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

And this is a cute gesture from giant Prince Charming!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

More from www.sanroque.es

Old 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
And this is a cute gesture from giant Prince Charming!
That is just too cute!!! Aww, Felipe's a big old softie! :p I bet the kid was really happy that the super tall prince kneeled down....