Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 20: May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From terra:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 183
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 175
What a day! I absolutely love Letizia and Today's perfect hairdo of hers. And it's so nice of her to wear a jacket whose colours are connected with Madrid.:)

I like very much Letizia today. I find her jacket very beautiful, and also her hair...I hope she will change a little bit to this colours, they are better for her.

adelaide said:
[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147811806"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147811806[/URL]

( from Terra ) On this pic, i find that Letizia is showing something of tiredness; we can understand that because today was a true marathon. They were hard physically tested. I'm very admiring because I'm sur that they have to prepre this day exactly as a sport competition, and you saw ever smiling :D

It is an enterteining, crafty gesture .. it gives the impression of which the photo is for any boy or young girl.
The certain thing, it is that it has had to be a long day. Not only for that they were many acts in only 8 hours and there were hundreds of persons, but because also today it has been the warmest day in what we go of year with temperatures of 30 degrees:cool:

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/mostoles_principes_infanta_leonor_882754.htm

Móstoles filled Princes fondness and gifts for Infanta Leonor

Thousands of neighbors of Móstoles have offered an affectionate and popular reception to the Princes of Asturias, who this evening inaugurated an elders' residence, they visited a multitudinous local fair and received not less than one score of gifts for the Infanta Leonor.

The tour for the fair ' Show Us ' it was the most multitudinous act of a visit that extended during more than eight hours and in which the neighbors of Móstoles began to the street to greet and to know closely the Princes, whom vitorearon little, but they photographed very much.

Before stopping in both, the inheritor of the Wreath and hiswife greeted to the components of six Móstoles's regional houses (Andalusian, Extremaduran, Galician, Castilian - from Leon, murciana and of Madrid) that, together with other 'anonymous' neighbors, did less than twenty gifts to the Princes not, many of them for the Infanta Leonor.

Between the above mentioned there was a flamenca's pink dress, with its corresponding shoes, and other one of Extremaduran, with embroidered skirt and apron, besides a doll of mud or a few sandals with hearts of pink color, which small one gave personally to dona Letizia, for the small Leonor.

Wine bottles of Rioja, Murcia and of Madrilenian licor of madroño, the act of constitution of a hostelera association, a frame of silver with a photo of the Princes with their daughter or a commemorative plaque of the rise of the 2 of May, were other flatteries of the neighbors for Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, whom mainly people asked for Infant Leonor who, according to repeated her mother, “she is very well and very gordita (”.
(..)
Aguirre, who after the lunch changed their shoes of heel by other planes, more comfortable, to be able to finish better the day, commented that this visit was “very interesting” similarity and that hoped that also they are it those that next they have predicted to make the Princes to Fuenlabrada, Alcala de Henares and Leganés.

Last edited:
I don't what she did to herself in the last couple of days but she looks much, much better today and also she looks rested. Thank goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always liked, very much, their manner of interacting with people who come to see them. It's so warm and they are so "cercanos". They have such a fascinating mixture of authority and humility. It's very interesting.

Once again my favorite Princess strikes 100%. I love her style as ot is precisely my style also. Always classic and in good taste! Bravo, Letizia

Laviollette said:
I don't what she did to herself in the last couple of days but she looks much, much better today and also she looks rested. Thank goodness.

Right ! May be , we can imagine that she was... rested during two days.....:p :D

oh, what can I say? she looks Gorgeous, with a capital G ;) the hairdo is perfect for her!

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060517/prensa/noticias/Madrid/Madrid/200605/17/NAC-MAD-225.asp

Anniversary of wedding in Fuenlabrada

Everything seems to indicate that Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will celebrate their second anniversary of wedding, which will take place next Monday, the 22nd of May, in Fuenlabrada's municipality.

Though it will be today when it promises to be officially the date of the visit to this city of the south of Madrid, municipal sources assured to this newspaper that the visit is foreseen for the next week and that the most probable thing is that it is Monday.

If this information is confirmed, it will indicate that the Inheritor of the Wreath and his wife have decided to share with the fuenlabreños a date as special as it is the anniversary of theirmatrimonial link.
Of this form, the Princes of Asturias would celebrate their anniversary with an intense visit of work, similar to that yesterday they fulfilled Móstoles and to those who soon will do Leganés and Alcala de Henares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Imagine Scandinavia

Last edited:
From seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00160090.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160090.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 199
  • pre-SEEGER00160081.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160081.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 187
  • pre-SEEGER00160087.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160087.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 152
  • pre-SEEGER00160086.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160086.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 187
  • pre-SEEGER00160084.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160084.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 266
  • pre-SEEGER00160082.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160082.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 230
  • pre-SEEGER00160080.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160080.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 212
  • pre-SEEGER00160079.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160079.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 327
  • pre-SEEGER00160075.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00160075.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/fuenlabrada_principes_asturias_883487.htm

The mayor of Fuenlabrada, Manuel Robles, has sent a letter to all the local people, asking them to participate in the welcome to the Princes of Asturias, during the visit they will make to the Madrilenian locality, next Monday 22nd.

According to Robles, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will start this 'intense journey’ at 11:00 AM, at the Plaza de la Constitución. Like it happened during their visit to the municipality of Móstoles, they will greet the members of the Municipal Corporation and then discover a commemorative plaque and come to the balcony of the Consistorial House, so to wave to the people gathered on the street.

Later, TRH will have a work meeting with the mayor, the regional president and the municipal spokesmen, in order to hear about the characteristics and the problematic issues that affect this city, which is the third most populated town of the Community of Madrid.

Around 12:25 AM, the Princes shall go to the public school 'Dulce Chacón', located in the district of Loranca. There, they will officially inaugurate this centre meet the relatives of the diseased writer who gives the name to the school.

Afterwards, they will go to Hotel Las Provincias de Fuenlabrada, where they will have lunch with representatives of the enterprise and civil society, as well as with the spokesmen of the Assembly of Madrid, members of the municipal Corporation, the Judge Dean and the director of the University King Juan Carlos, Pedro González-Trevijano.

The journey will continue at the 5:00 PM, with a visit to the Casbega company (Castilian Gaseous Drink Company), which was the first national industry with national capital to be implanted in the city and where a great number of people is still working.

The day will finish at 6:15 PM, in the Cultural Centre Tomás y Valiente, with the Princes signing the Honour Roll and receiving some presents from the hands of the mayor.

in mostoles. Gamma

Attachments

• 831593_01.jpg
    831593_01.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 831593_07.jpg
    831593_07.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 831593_06.jpg
    831593_06.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 205
  • 831593_05.jpg
    831593_05.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 831593_04.jpg
    831593_04.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 831593_03.jpg
    831593_03.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 180
  • 831593_02.jpg
    831593_02.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 234
I think thah these from Brunopress are new;)

Attachments

• 2776.jpg
    2776.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 169
  • FM_8661328_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8661328_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 177
  • FM_8661329_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8661329_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 192
  • FM_8661330_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8661330_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 175
  • FM_8661333_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    FM_8661333_CrownPri_IPAPr.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Many thanks, Lula, for the last pics. The shots are a little bit different than the other view. What beautiful Letizia was yesterday! We can say it's a concert of praises about her beauty. Mainly both the Princes were catched by their work yesterday ! In your opinion can we are doing an accompt on the shakehands that they were going to do.... and kisses, and sweet words!!!... I find them absolutly tremendous an very convincing.
It's a true pleasure to see haow Letizia is now totaly in her role.

adelaide said:
Many thanks, Lula, for the last pics. The shots are a little bit different than the other view. What beautiful Letizia was yesterday! We can say it's a concert of praises about her beauty. Mainly both the Princes were catched by their work yesterday ! In your opinion can we are doing an accompt on the shakehands that they were going to do.... and kisses, and sweet words!!!... I find them absolutly tremendous an very convincing.
It's a true pleasure to see haow Letizia is now totaly in her role.

Yesterday was long, I saw the acts in the television of Madrid. They were 8 hours followed without scarcely rest, with an agenda calculated almost to the minute. The Princes were closely together of the people, giving them the hand non-stop and straining in coming to children and persons who were in the rows of behind (not how Letizia finished the day complete:p ). Everything between municipal authorities, journalists and many members of safety.

The Princes, the authorities, the journalists and the hundreds of persons who were there had to do a great effort to support one very warm day. The Princes could support the smile, and the citizens did not stop showing them their fondness ... and it in both cases is the important thing.

Next week the visit will be to Fuenlabrada and coinciding with their Anniversary of wedding.

http://www.fuenlabrada.com/index.php?seccion=noticias&op=mostrar&noticia=2833

- 11 hours: Arrival of the Princes of Asturias to the Plaza of the Constitution and visit to the Town hall.

- 12.15 hours: Visit to the public college "Dulce Chacón" in Loranca's neighborhood.

- 14.00 hours: Lunch.

- 17 hours: Visit to the company Casbega.

- 18.15 hours: Cultural Center " Tomás y Valiente".

From Casa Real

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 166
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 144
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Yesterday Letizia was beautiful .Her clothes and hairdo was perfect and she looks younger, happy and relaxed. All the people enjoy with the visit of the princes and they was happy and waving and kissing all the time.

Danish wedding

Where can I get pics of Letizia and Felipe in the Mary and Frederick´s wedding???
I´d like to see the pictures about them in the lunch after the ceremonie

Elsa M. said:
http://es.news.yahoo.com/17052006/4/iu-denuncia-detencion-jovenes-ondear-bandera-republicana-visita-principes-mostoles.html

The IU of the Community of Madrid denounced today that two young militants of the Communist Youth were arrested yesterday by the National Police, for waving the republican flag during the visit of the Princes of Asturias to Móstoles, specifically in front of the Theater 'El Bosque'.

A republican government in Spain would be disastrous to the royal family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom