The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Yes, that´s very true and Spain being a religious country on whole, there are a lot of duties that involve religious places or people.

Old 09-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
More photos from IS:

PRINCE FELIPE AND PRINCESS LETIZIA VISITED
YESTERDAY SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, THE CITY
LOCATED IN GALICIA (NORTHERN SPAIN) WHERE
ST. JAMES IS SUPPOSED TO BE BURRIED. THEY WERE IN
THE CATHEDRAL AND RECEIVED THE SUPPORT OF ALL
THE PEOPLE THAT SURROUNDED THEM. THEY HAD ALSO
TIME TO DENIED SOME OF THE RUMOURS THAT IN THE LAST
WEEKS HAD ANNOUNCED THAT THE PRINCESS WAS
PREGNANT

Old 09-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

New pics

King Juan Carlos of Spain (Third R), Queen Sofia (R) with Princess of Asturias Letizia Ortiz (L), her husband Felipe de Borbon (L/second row) pose with the singers including Julio Iglesias (Second L) after the charitable show " forgets to live ", in favour of the patients of Alzheimer, celebrated in Vistalegre's bullring, in Madrid. At (C) the vocalist of the "Panchos" group.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	42364   Click image for larger version

Name:	b.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	42365   Click image for larger version

Name:	c.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	42366   Click image for larger version

Name:	d.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	42367  

Old 09-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

More pictures of yesterday's event

Letizia & Sofia

Letizia, the King & Queen - seems like they're sharing a private joke.

Felipe, Letizia and the Queen

I really liked all of those pictures, they all seem very relaxed and to be having a lot of fun.

hope you enjoy,
Anna
Old 09-24-2004, 05:12 AM
Aristocracy

But I am apalled by Letizia's horrible outfit. One can only wonder what went through her mind when she bought it... Just awful.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
But I am apalled by Letizia's horrible outfit. One can only wonder what went through her mind when she bought it... Just awful.
The one she wore in Galicia? I like it!
Old 09-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCristina
The one she wore in Galicia? I like it!
The one she wore at the concert (was that Galicia, I'm not sure...). The one that was about 5 sizes too big. I hated it.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
Which outfit is horrible? I haven't seen a horrible outfit.
Old 09-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Cissan is talking about the outfit she wore to the charitable show "forgets to live", she is wearing light beige pants, white blouse and pale blue jacket with a front zipper and on the arms.
It is big for her and not as elegant as the clothes she has worn before. But I don't think its horrible. Maybe she's going for a casual/relaxed look, thus the bigger size. (roomier=relaxed, I guess)
P.S. The outfit is posted on page three of this thread and posted by Micas under new pics.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Courtier

Cissan doesn't like Letizia, and will never like anything she wears or does good. Am I right Cissan?
Old 09-25-2004, 01:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Felipe and Letizia Souvenirs

Why don't we have a thread with Felipe and Letizia Souvenirs. There are some really cute sovenirs circulating. I found several pictures (most of them around the time of the wedding) like watches, porcelein bells, ashtrays, even pieces of clothing like t-shirts, caps, aprons and socks....

Anyways, the cutest among them was a picture of F&L figurines (has a remarkable likeness to it...lol...)
Here it is...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	souvenir1.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	42522  
Old 09-25-2004, 03:52 AM
Nobility

No it wasn't Galicia. The concert one was too big for her, but I wouldn't say it was horrible.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:00 AM
Majesty

the pants were ok, but that jacket wasn't really nice...
the concert wasn't in galicia, it was in madrid, in vistalegre.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Nobility

During their visit to Galicia, they commented the rumors of Letizia being pregnant... (in Spanish) :

http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/carticulos/48948.html (article)

I saw a videao, I'll try to find it...
Old 09-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdas1201
Why don't we have a thread with Felipe and Letizia Souvenirs. There are some really cute sovenirs circulating. I found several pictures (most of them around the time of the wedding) like watches, porcelein bells, ashtrays, even pieces of clothing like t-shirts, caps, aprons and socks....

Anyways, the cutest among them was a picture of F&L figurines (has a remarkable likeness to it...lol...)
Here it is...
That is too cute!! I don't know if Letizia would appreciate the "likeness" LOL
Old 09-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Royal Highness

Felipe looks handsome as usual. Letizia could have looked much nicer if she at least didn't wear the tweed jacket. The combination of a black and white tweed jacket, a silver sequened top, and blue pants isn't a good combination. It looks like she is wearing pieces of 3 different outfits.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
Felipe looks handsome as usual. Letizia could have looked much nicer if she at least didn't wear the tweed jacket. The combination of a black and white tweed jacket, a silver sequened top, and blue pants isn't a good combination. It looks like she is wearing pieces of 3 different outfits.
I have to say I agree with you Alisa. I generally like what Letizia wears and her style in general but this outfit looks like its mix and match from her closet -- only she did the mix and match in the dark. The outifts look they are bit daytime (tweed jacket) and bit nighttime (sequined top) and the pants somewhere in between.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:23 PM
bluetortuga

I notice that bouquet is discretely hiding any possible pregnancy/ Here we go again, I guess we'll know the truth in about a month or so.
Old 09-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Commoner

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia in victim of terrorism Concert
http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/...7124d23bc9e3eb
Old 09-26-2004, 09:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetortuga
I notice that bouquet is discretely hiding any possible pregnancy/ Here we go again, I guess we'll know the truth in about a month or so.
Well, this is either a coincidence (but I don't really believe in these things... ), either you are right, bluetortuga!!

Closed Thread

Tags
felipe, letizia, prince of asturias, princess of asturias